Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

61 66.30%
  • Good

22 23.91%
  • Average

7 7.61%
  • Bad

2 2.17%
New Reply
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 494 Discussion

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 494 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

ex oriente lux

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 494 Spoiler Discussion

chapter looks great the quicys are not playing around they took a lot of shinigami and wonder what the last page is looks like the rinnegan

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

The provider's logo got me confused for a few moments. I was asking myself what the hell were those chibis doing there in frpmt of a rinnegan (radar?).

Well, we finally moved to SS, but it seems that we will have Hueco Mundo at the same time. Fine with me.

Got to wait to see if the other captains appear in other pages.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I seriously hate cliffhangers... And tbf it seems like another fodder chapter.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

We're in SS and captains are fighting, that makes me very much interested. There are/will be lots of losses on shinigami side, they seem worried and to an extent desperate which shows how grave the situation is.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, and I'm not sure, but it looks they're begging that Ichigo will hurry up and save them.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo is already struggling, that can only mean one thing: The next power up is waiting already. Don't let this happen Tite, this get's old real fast.

It's nice to see some more Shinigami, please don't let them all die anyway too.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    why is the bleach forum so dead....
    The thing that makes me read the One Piece and Naruto threads is that it's at least interesting to see the interpretations, speculations and predictions that people come up with.
    Bleach right now (and since the beginning of the Hueco Mundo arc really) is what the fishman island arc was in One Piece: It's just a bunch of guys showing of their abilities and the one with the better one wins. And I fear that Bleach won't get more interesting than that simply because of lack of variety in the plot.

I look at it that way:
    In Naruto a lot of things from the past, that actually matter, have yet to be shown. And the manga has a really open end (I know a lot people will disagree with that, but oh well)
    One Piece is getting better every week, with more and more intriguing information about the dark side of the marines and research facilities. Plus there are still a ton of things to be shown and figured out.
    Where as in Bleach there is almost nothing that would get my attention like that. Sure we still have to see the Soul King and the real intentions of the Quinci, but other than that it'll just follow the same pattern: One of Ichigos friends will get in serious trouble, he'll have to find out how to help them and eventually save them, and while all that is going on there will be a number of one on one fights between the good and the bad guys with a lot of poetic talking and cool poses...

But ultimately the problem for me is that Ichigo, unlike Narto and Luffy, has no goal in his journey. The other two aim for something and I think that is the reason why the mangas stay interesting and keep me excited: I want them to suceed and see how they do it.
    Ichigo is just "protecting his friends" and that's it. If the main character doesn't have a goal to work up to then what do I have to look forward to and be interested in?

But that's just my humbe opinion. You're all welcome to object since everyone is entitled to his own view.

As for the spoilers: It looks like soon the part that I'm reading Bleach for will start, entertaining battles (hopefully without too much plot-kai) and the awesome art.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Cyber34's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks like Akon contacted Ichigo so he must be wearing that Substitute badge which suppresses reiatsu if I remember correctly. If that is the case right now, Ichigo may actually stand a chance against the Stern Ritter.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I forgot about the badge. Isn't that like the captains seal when their in the real world? Ichigo is supposed to be so powerful that they control his raitsu all the time. I wonder if they can remotely allow him to use his full power. Maybe thats why his bankai still looks incomplete? Looks like we'll be skipping between fights. Anyone else wondering who the guy in the hood is?

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ilovemanga's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

the chapter is out on mangareader but it seems there's a page missing. I didnt see the one with ichigo like in the spoiler

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

"Fodder chapter" my ass. This was brilliant.

Will Kubo have the balls to actually kill Kira? MY bets are on "yes". This is the final arc and the author just doesn't have any shits to give anymore.

Personally, I've never felt such a feeling of "we're so screwed" since I re-read Gantz. Situation looks grim for Soul Society.

Also, I fell in love with that petite Sternenritter gir <3

15. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Now Bleach is getting my attention again. With Kira at least a semi-important character is dead and it actually feels like the Shinigami have something to lose in this war.
    I guess Kubo has changed his attitude of keeping every good guy alive, hope to see more of them go in the future, maybe even some captains.

The Sternritter seem a lot more dangerous and cruel than the Espada were, which is always a plus. Maybe this arc will make up for everything I didn't get in the Hueco Mundo one.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Now this is what I've been waiting for. Death. Among the good guys I mean. 1000 shinigmi dead, including several seated officers. Kira and Sasakibe, two vice captains, dead. Wow, the quincy are not fooling around. They're putting the Arrancar to shame already. The days where the good guys are immortal are finally over. Plus it seems like those close ups show off the Sternritters, with the dude at the end, who comments on them, probably being the highest ranked. This chapter got me pumped, can't wait to see the next one.

New Reply
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast