Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

    61 66.30%
  • Good

    22 23.91%
  • Average

    7 7.61%
  • Bad

    2 2.17%
New Reply
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 305

Thread: Bleach 494 Discussion

  1. #151
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OtakuModeEngage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    We are going to keep going on for as long as you reply, so If you want to end it than your next reply should be to agree to disagree.

    But moving on,

    You keep pointing on SS's preparation and how they would not be stupid enough to not have medics ready, Do you honestly think the Vandenreich would not have measures set up to handle that? They have been planning this war for a long time and they do seek to destroy ALL the shinigami, you would think that the first war strategy would be to take out the medic team first.

    So like I said earlier, for all we know the medic team that would have been there to back up Kira may have been a part of the 1000 shinigami that was slaughtered.

    And sure some of the Captains where not present in that panel, but does not automatically mean that they will be there to help Kira?

    Of course not,

    There is something that you are refusing to get through your head for whatever reason, I'M NOT SAYING THAT ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR KIRA TO SURVIVE.

    There are ways for Kira to survive this and I haven't said otherwise.

    The only point I was trying to get across is that his time is VERY limited and if those ways of saving him do not present itself IMMEDIATELY he is dead meat for sure.
    Regarding that. You keep asking if the vanderrich will allow Kira to be healed. The obvious answer is of course not. However, the real question should be, are the captains coming strong enough to hold off the Vanderrich while Kira is being healed. The answer is yes, after all, Ichigo is fighting one on one

  2. #152
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    everywhere
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,069
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by OtakuModeEngage View Post
    Regarding that. You keep asking if the vanderrich will allow Kira to be healed. The obvious answer is of course not. However, the real question should be, are the captains coming strong enough to hold off the Vanderrich while Kira is being healed. The answer is yes, after all, Ichigo is fighting one on one
    regarding your post about Yumi helping Kira, the team that was searching for his reatsu would have sensed that Yumi was there which thows that theory down the drain.

    And another point you tried to make, Ichigo is fighting someone that is NOT on the same level as these guys, these guys are obviously of higher rank and power than Opie which really does render your argument useless at this point.

    Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

  3. #153
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    971
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by OtakuModeEngage View Post
    Exactly, who is to say? But that question can go either way; only Kubo can give the answer.

    ---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

    You both made great points, but neither is definite
    THANK YOU! that was my entire point lol

    Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #154
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    everywhere
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,069
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SaitoSpike View Post

    go read page 22, these 1000 dead u speak of ARE NOT IN THE SAME AREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Point?

    Why exactly does it matter if they are in the same area?

    From what you described, they would be all over in a attempt to cover all the squads inorder to help out in need.

    Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

  6. #155
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OtakuModeEngage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    regarding your post about Yumi helping Kira, the team that was searching for his reatsu would have sensed that Yumi was there which thows that theory down the drain.

    And another point you tried to make, Ichigo is fighting someone that is NOT on the same level as these guys, these guys are obviously of higher rank and power than Opie which really does render your argument useless at this point.
    Wait, I'm afraid I misheard you, because how are they going to sense him when he is hidden in his barrier?

  7. #156
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    everywhere
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,069
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by OtakuModeEngage View Post
    Wait, I'm afraid I misheard you, because how are they going to sense him when he is hidden in his barrier?
    You said that Yumi would be protecting him with a barrier or something, for him to do that he would have to use reatsu which the team would have sensed if he was doing so.

    Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

  8. #157
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    971
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    Point?

    Why exactly does it matter if they are in the same area?

    From what you described, they would be all over in a attempt to cover all the squads inorder to help out in need.
    right so lets go back to your first argument "And as its been pointed out, matsumotto's injury was less severe when compared to Kira's and she received IMMEDIATE help afterwards."

    so now you're saying it IS possible for him to get immediate help no? or at least its not IMPOSSIBLE...so essentially you agree no?

    and yeah sorry i misread the 1000 dead thing i thought u meant that was the the kira squad and it was completely taken out

    Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

  9. #158
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OtakuModeEngage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    You said that Yumi would be protecting him with a barrier or something, for him to do that he would have to use reatsu which the team would have sensed if he was doing so.
    you don't remember his flower shikia with the ability to erase all retsu within?

  10. #159
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    ( ´_ゝ`) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,030
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    Point?

    Why exactly does it matter if they are in the same area?

    From what you described, they would be all over in a attempt to cover all the squads inorder to help out in need.
    It was you who wrote that all healing squad members could be dead, but if they are distributed normally all of the squads will have 1/13th of those members. The point is, the quincy have no way to pinpoint all of them, when they attack whatever is coming into their way. -> Some medic could be near Kira to help him & we can't conclude him being dead from past situations.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

  11. #160
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    971
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    and also originally your argument was that because we didnt see anyone there it means its unlikely he survives so we've talked you down to understand that jus because we didnt see it doesnt mean there wasnt anyone else there who could help am i wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    We are going to keep going on for as long as you reply, so If you want to end it than your next reply should be to agree to disagree.

    But moving on,

    You keep pointing on SS's preparation and how they would not be stupid enough to not have medics ready, Do you honestly think the Vandenreich would not have measures set up to handle that? They have been planning this war for a long time and they do seek to destroy ALL the shinigami, you would think that the first war strategy would be to take out the medic team first.

    So like I said earlier, for all we know the medic team that would have been there to back up Kira may have been a part of the 1000 shinigami that was slaughtered.

    And sure some of the Captains where not present in that panel, but does not automatically mean that they will be there to help Kira?

    Of course not,

    There is something that you are refusing to get through your head for whatever reason, I'M NOT SAYING THAT ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR KIRA TO SURVIVE.

    There are ways for Kira to survive this and I haven't said otherwise.

    The only point I was trying to get across is that his time is VERY limited and if those ways of saving him do not present itself IMMEDIATELY he is dead meat for sure.



    the argument was about IMMEDIATE ATTENTION, i proved to you that despite his immediate attention needing injuries and despite the fact that we did not see who healed him UKITAKE survived, originally you pointed out that a hole in your chest is not as immediate danger in Bleach and yet you contradicted yourself later when i pointed out that all ppl not named Ichigo or Hollows like Ayon (as i said) with holes in their chest went down instantly so then how wouldnt Ukitake's not be immediate danger?

    but yes we go back to the fact that there is no way to prove he didnt receive immediate attention, and we have precedence in Ukitake
    Last edited by SaitoSpike; May 30, 2012 at 06:47 PM.

    Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

  12. #161
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    everywhere
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,069
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SaitoSpike View Post
    right so lets go back to your first argument "And as its been pointed out, matsumotto's injury was less severe when compared to Kira's and she received IMMEDIATE help afterwards."

    so now you're saying it IS possible for him to get immediate help no? or at least its not IMPOSSIBLE...so essentially you agree no?

    and yeah sorry i misread the 1000 dead thing i thought u meant that was the the kira squad and it was completely taken out
    Obviously I agree that its possible for him to get help, I never said otherwise and if you would have READ my post you would have known that.

    I just said that I think its unlikely because,

    a.I don't think the Quincy would let him receive that help
    b.I don't think anyone who can help is going to be able to get there in time
    and
    c.I don't think that there is anyone around at the moment to hold the Quincy off while he is getting help.

    Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

  13. #162
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OtakuModeEngage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SaitoSpike View Post
    and also originally your argument was that because we didnt see anyone there it means its unlikely he survives so we've talked you down to understand that jus because we didnt see it doesnt mean there wasnt anyone else there who could help am i wrong?
    Exactly, there is not enough time to draw everything, a lot of things happen off panel. Neither Saito or I are saying he is alive, our point is simply; that he could be.

  14. #163
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    everywhere
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,069
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    It was you who wrote that all healing squad members could be dead.
    Wait where did a post that ALL of them would be dead?

    I said the squad that was meant to be there to help Kira MIGHT have been a part of the 1000 slaughtered.

    These guys aren't just killing people who are only coming at them, they are also killing ANY shinigami they run across with discrimination.

    they could have ran across the med team in question and slaughtered them.

    Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

  15. #164
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OtakuModeEngage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    Obviously I agree that its possible for him to get help, I never said otherwise and if you would have READ my post you would have known that.

    I just said that I think its unlikely because,

    a.I don't think the Quincy would let him receive that help
    b.I don't think anyone who can help is going to be able to get there in time
    and
    c.I don't think that there is anyone around at the moment to hold the Quincy off while he is getting help.
    I'll agree to disagree on that, I believe the captains are stronger than you give them credit for.

  16. #165
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    ( ´_ゝ`) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,030
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    Obviously I agree that its possible for him to get help, I never said otherwise and if you would have READ my post you would have known that.

    I just said that I think its unlikely because,

    a.I don't think the Quincy would let him receive that help
    b.I don't think anyone who can help is going to be able to get there in time
    and
    c.I don't think that there is anyone around at the moment to hold the Quincy off while he is getting help.
    A. That was never a question, nobody would watch the enemy regenerate themself. The point is, that he would have to be taken out, be otherwise preoccupied[fight] or at least hinged, so that someone could retrieve Kira's body.
    B. Why wouldn't there be anybody? I await an answer.
    C. What are the captains supposed to do? What's their subordinates die? That would make no sense, after the information that thousand dead ones are alreadz a big blow to SS.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    I said the squad that was meant to be there to help Kira MIGHT have been a part of the 1000 slaughtered.
    I have to say that's a weak argument. There MIGHT also be someone strong near the squad to help them out so other medics MIGHT be able to save him.
    Last edited by Schabrak; May 30, 2012 at 06:52 PM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

New Reply
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts