Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

61 66.30%
  • Good

22 23.91%
  • Average

7 7.61%
  • Bad

2 2.17%
New Reply
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 494 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member unusualangel's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

jus finished reading the chapter (I couldn't believe myself that I didn't find time to read it earlier until later today) and proceeded to mangahelpers right away. next thing you know the discussion thread is filled with tons of comments. probs everything had been already said from how epic the chapter is to kira pulling a hiyori (too lazy to go over all the comments now..) I must say kubo is really good at this *designing characters. Stern Ritters look like they're characters from MK and each must have brutality and animality of their own.

--------------------------

stern ritters are ridiculously strong. jus how stronger are they than Quilge?
    and who's getting killed by who
    Last edited by unusualangel; May 31, 2012 at 12:46 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ceasar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach forum is back already made it to 16 pages these are Naruto like numbers. To the chapter Kira is in a dire situation is he dead he was one of the better VC's would have rather seen a more obscure VC like shades bite the bullet Kira had some decent progression and I liked his zan it was unique. To those likely to die next none of the vizards will die because they are a trump card for SS. The captains have their Bankai and the hollow masks so quincies will struggle with them plus Kubo owes Kensei some relief after the Wonderweiss debacle. Komu and CC are dead along with maybe ukitake and other VC's shunsui I feel may lose here also he has been pretty much unscathed for far too long unohana also will be in danger. I feel Kubo is going to wipe out the old guard to make way for younger more forward thinking captains like hitsu and byakyua.

Wild prediction Kubo kills hitsugaya off he has been towing the line for far too long.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Glassjaw003's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo will wipe the floor with that Quincy. My guess is that Urahara had a feeling they would invade, so he brought Ichigo to the Hollow realm.

As for Soul Society, clearly the 2nd seats and below are no match for the Stern Ritter, but the captains are different. The captains could destroy the 2nd seats and below (most of them) with no problem, so it only makes sense for these Quincys to do the same. Yama will come in and take out a couple before being confronted by the King of the Quincys. Most of the Captains will lose after long battles, with Yama ultimately dying or just losing. We will see all the Bankai, including those like Rukia's.

This is where it splits, either the King's guards will show, which would mean that probably all Captains lost, or Ichigo will show to defeat the King of the Quincys, we'd see Uraharas, Isshins, Yoruichis Bankais. Or they will come to watch while Ichigo wins, only to tell him he is part of the Royal family, or he will become a part of the guard.

The end bit is a little confusing and I'm not sure. I just no we will see the Royal Guard and King of the Soul Society, we will see all Bankai, and we will finally know if Ichigo's family is one of the high ranking families (if not the highest), before everything ends. This is what I am sure of.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SQuiZeR's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

When i told that with Aizen bleach wouldn't be over and Quincies would be the final enemies in a forum years ago, everyone told this was ridiculous anyway, back to topic, i guess i just want to see Kenpachi fight for now, especially considering the Bankai nullifying thing. It is time to see some deaths, not minor but major as well. However, this is a shounen and Tite is writing it. You know what i mean

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    Kishi is starting to recycle character faces. Genshirou looks like Byakuya's grandfather. Asuka looks like byakuya. Long haired female quincy looks like unohana, and I'm guessing will be fighting her.
    LOL,confusing kubo with kishi is really funny !btw,I think the similarity isn't just that,not to mention that okikibe is very similar to sasakibe too,maybe it's his son/younger brother. about the others...they are trash,maybe they tried to copy the strongest shinigamis' look,as did hisagi towards kensei.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Sucks that we won't see these chapters as anime -.-., don't even enjoy reading bleach anymore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

What you need to realize is that while Kira might very well live to tell the tale, his injury is the most bloody, grievous and serious we've ever seen in Bleach. Not even Ichigo's chest hole or Hiyori being cut in half were so serious.

Look at it: http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/494/12 Mutha's almost split in half. Off goes right lung, a good chunk of his heart gone as well. Only Aizen vs. Ichimaru and Kenpachi vs. Kutsuzawa had more serious injuries. We all know what that means.

It means that, in the event that Kira actually survived, all tension would just dissipate in thin air. We'd know that people can survive shit like that, and we wouldn't be worried anymore. I believe Kubo knows very well that making Kira live to tell the tale would be a bad idea.

Also, once again: final arc. Kubo doesn't give a shit. Seriously, he doesn't. I even believe he's a little pissed over what happened with his fans durinng last arc. Anime's over. He doesn't really have anything to lose.

Anything could happen, but... I wouldn't be surprised if this were to turn into a bloodbath. Gantz style, baby.

It'd be the ultimate troll. Making a series where NOBODY DIES just so he can KILL 'EM ALL at the end. Do you really, truly think this is above Kubo, King of Trolls?

Thought so

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaman View Post
    Sucks that we won't see these chapters as anime -.-., don't even enjoy reading bleach anymore.
    You can be pretty damn sure they'll make another anime for this. FMA Brotherhood style.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Glassjaw003 View Post
    Ichigo will wipe the floor with that Quincy. My guess is that Urahara had a feeling they would invade, so he brought Ichigo to the Hollow realm.
    Oh really? He's going to wipe the floor with him is he? I remember hearing that several weeks back and Kirge's still standing.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I enjoyed the chapter but I can't help but feel there is some degree of bullshit here.

The blue flame pillars are probably just a powerup for the stern rittern. As we saw earlier, the flames are just concentrated reishi. I am guessing they simply maximize the amount of reishi in the atmosphere so that nearby quincy can be at their strongest without using the final form. I do wonder how many quincy are attacking. As far as we know there are only 7 stern rittern. In turn, there are quite a few more pillars than that. Are the quincy using militia? Or are there simply other strong people there?

As for yamamoto's third seat, what are the odds that he is actually a captain level guy resigned to a third seat for whatever reason? IMO just putting a haori on him would actually give him a decent captain feel or whatnot. Kubo mentioned in a databook or interview that captains are kinda "made" to look like such... Perhaps this guy really is strong? Even if he is not actually strong, there is a good chance that he does reach VC level considering the actual VC was a captain level shinigami who mastered bankai before kyoraku and ukitake.

To bad for kira now. It seems kubo refrained from killing people in the past arcs solely to have them shot down like flies in this arc. I doubt kira has a chance of surviving considering it does not seem like there are any 4th division members around or unohana.

It also seems like toshiro has a perfect counterpart here. Who would have thought one of the stern rittern would be what looks like a 10 year old? I do hope she does not actually utter the words "You are cool" to toshiro or something. Somehow that or any variation of it would not make my day lol.

As for the last page, it is the main reason I pointed out there is some degree of bullshit. Ok, 1000 shinigami and kira died. So? VCs by principle are not worth a damn, they are ultimately fodder meant to take out glorified fodder in the enemy's camp. Its not like kira vs a espada would have turned significantly different if we assumed no stupidity on the espada's part. The part about the 1000 shinigami is even worst, the lot of them probably did not make it to kira's level combined. Even chad was able to take out the entire 11th division during the SS invasion back then. Granted, 1000 is indeed about a third of the shinigami in the gotei 13 but the sheer amount of power held by the captains dwarfs pretty much every other shinigami. I would argue 97% of the gotei 13's strength and relevance is held by the captains. 2% of it would be held by the VCs and relevant seated officers and way less of 1% of the military might of the gotei 13 would be held by the fodder. Simply, anyone outside the captain level people is not actually worth a damn. So, if that is the case why would a punk say SS is screwed when the actuallly important people are not even in the battlefield yet? Under this logic the fact that chad from SS arc was able to take out the entire 11th division should have been followed by shinigami killing themselves in dishonor and despair as there logically would not have been alternatives like waiting for the captains to make their move.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like only the bankai Vice Captains will be useful. It's funny how those guys got introduced and then killed 4 pages later. That's unfortunate. I can't wait to see how Rukia's powers have grown. I wonder if she has her bankai now. definitely want to see Ikkaku. And obviously everyone wants to see the Captains. The Vizards are back in SS, too, right? I thought I saw Shinji, Love and and Kensei are back as captains. I wonder if the will utilize their Vizard powers or maybe they finally perfected it like Ichigo (meaning their Hollow and Zanpakutou finally fused). Also, hoping to see their bankais.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaman View Post
    The anime will come back.
    There too much money they can make with it.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Question: I haven't put much thought in it until now, but is Urahara still outlawed???!!!!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

There is no reason why he should be, since some of the Vizard got their old position back.

I would like to see them open the Nest of Maggots to have some more strong fighters on their side.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    ... Hiyori being cut in half were so serious.
    Kira may die or not, but how can you call it more serious than Hyiori's. If anything they are just a lethal.
    Last edited by Schabrak; May 31, 2012 at 08:44 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SQuiZeR's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    The anime will come back.
    There too much money they can make with it.
    Absolutely; this is business for them anyway and if everything goes ok for the manga, they'll definitely make the anime version of it.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    There is no reason why he should be, since some of the Vizard got their old position back.

I would like to see them open the Nest of Maggots to have some more strong fighters on their side.

Kira may die or not, but how can you call it more serious than Hyiori's. If anything they are just a lethal.
    Well, the Vizards were victims to begin with, but Urahara still was the one that came up with the stone in the first place. They were gone from SS for different reasons.

New Reply
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast