Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: MAT-LAZ's Review of Bleach 492: BALANCER'S JUSTICE

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

MAT-LAZ's Review of Bleach 492: BALANCER'S JUSTICE

JOINT REVIEW

banner made by Shinsatsu

My dears... this is the last review of our team,which has already been reduced...

Plot Analysis:
    Despite the expectations of last week this chapter brings only a few new things: the decisive war is about to begin so Kubo goes once again trough the causes for the newcomers shinigami and the readers.
    The one chosen for explanations is the sixth seat of the thirteenth division Hidemoto Kajoumaro, a new character whose face seems pretty familiar; you can tell he is a smart guy, he explains everything clearly he also makes a philosophical remark on the meaning of “war”. We know for sure that the special army of the VR has already entered SS but apparently they weren’t noticed by anybody because as Hidemoto says there hasn’t been any warning yet. Meanwhile in Hueco Mundo Allon is fighting against Kirge, at first the beast kicks Kirge’s ass violently and repeatedly, scaring Orihime and Chad, but as expected from a guy who resisted (or absorbed, whatever) a getsuga tenshou without any damage Kirge gets on his feet again, hits one of the Tres bestias on her chest apparently killing her. Kirge is not worried about the opponent he is facing, he knows he can become even stronger with the help of Buckbeard, but he is sure he will quickly kill everybody just with his current power.

Predictions:

Next chapter's predictions:
    I guess next chapter will have Kirge making a mess with his previous attack,the one who was destroyed by Allon,and it will surely wound or even defeat Allon and the Bestia. I doubt Ichigo will already conclude the fight,but he may have some exchange of fire with Kirge. Afterwards,Urahara should appear again,revealing what he was worrying about.

Long term predictions:
    What this chapter has brought is the new character of Kajoumaru,13th division's 6th seat. That shinigami will have some effects to the story,and maybe his similarity (and not just the physical one) with Aizen has something to do with next events. I foresee he will be somehow a key of this arc,although I can't already tell which side will be in.

CREDITS:

mattiaildivinoPredictions, Captain title,Intro-Outro, organizing
    MrlazsaPlot (Analysis),Vice-Captain title
    AlphabetaPseudo-leadership
    ShinsatsuBanner
    geppobeing down

Hope you enjoy this ,
    farewell
    Last edited by mattiaildivino; May 25, 2012 at 11:02 AM.

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mrlazsa's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MAT-LAZ's Review of Bleach 492: BALANCER'S JUSTICE

sad but true the group is now just a couple of brave reviewers...this review is short but we (especially mattia) worked hard on this so everyone enjoy this last review
    P.S. at least the grammar is good this time
    bea fioi geppo è down

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlazsa View Post
    sad but true the group is now just a couple of brave reviewers...this review is short but we (especially mattia) worked hard on this so everyone enjoy this last review
    P.S. at least the grammar is good this time
    ahahah,instead,I must admit that Mrlazsa's analysis is awesome! I used to write a sort of summary,analysing it step by step. Yet,Laz chose a different way,which is(in my opinion) much better. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!
    (LOL,and what about my meaningless predictions? the new chapter was already out )

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ichigoaizenkiller's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i miss the underscore
    "admiration is the emotion furthest from
    understanding."

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ichigoaizenkiller View Post
    i miss the underscore
    and so do we ,but for the moment,we have to accept and to like others' work

Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ichigoaizenkiller View Post
    i miss the underscore
    Wall of text coming ahead. Don't read it if you're not interested in the future of bleach reviews.

Whatever, let's start with a small explanation to give you an understanding of who is who.

The Underscore is a bleach reviewer who has been reviewing bleach chapters for a looooooooong time, his first review happening back in 335. Basic maths shows us that he is a very experienced reviewer, probably the most experienced bleach reviewer and his best reviewer 2011 award gives us a right to call him MH's best reviewer. So much for underscore's person.

Next we have alphabeta, A.K.A. your humble servant. To make it short, alphabeta is the original mastermind behind the concept of Joint Reviews as well as the founder and creator of the Reviewer Aliance, the parental organization whose primary task it the creation of those very Joint Reviews.

In order to create a Joint Review, as the name suggests, you need multiple people on a team, each of which would have his own seperate area of responsibility. Back in the days, I would stroll through the bleach section and search for possible candidates who would fit the role of "Joint Reviewers". That was when I stumbled across mattiaildivino whom I ultimately recruited for my Reviewer Alliance. After some time, more people would join our bleach reviewer team and one day we had enough members to start reviewing bleach chapters.

Now, at this point of the story we have 1 more or less experienced ex-bakuman reviewer who retired due to various reasons and 4 or 5 completely newcomers in the reviewer world who have gathered and decided to review bleach chapters (for the record, the original bleach reviewer team had underscore also on board). Whatever, with those people we started writing Joint Reviews to the best of our current abilities. My point is, you can't expect a bunch of newcomers to be able to write reviews on a similiar level than a certain other bleach reviewer who has over 100 bleach reviews in his portfolio. They have zero experience in the review world and I find their sole wish to participate in a Joint Review praise worthy not to mention their actual reviewing work. And when people like you arrive and start complaining then it pisses me off.

So, to all those folks out there who think underscore did a better job at writing bleach reviews then we do -------> , we are gonna continue writing our Joint Reviews and you could give us some constructive criticism if think our reviews are so bad instead of just complaining or not saying anything at all.

And to get back to my original goal of writing this post. There's two things I want to say. First, the review that you see now was never intented to be published. As you might've guessed by now, I'm the (self-proclaimed) leader of the Reviewer Alliance and the one in charge of all Joint Reviews, Bleach Joint Reviews included and it never was my intention to post an unfinished review. However, since mattia and maz apperantly decided that it would be a waste to write one-two paragraphs and not publish them, they just went and posted this review telling me about their decision only after they did it. Fine, whatever, I didn't come here to rant about it. What I wanted to say is that this "review" does not meet my standards of Joint Reviews and that nobody should judge the rest of our Joint Reviews by this one.

Secondly, this is not our last Bleach Joint Review. We are simply taking a break and will be back in the future. I can't say exactly when, and how our team will look like at that moment, but we most definetely will.

End of wall of text.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ichigoaizenkiller's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^alphabeta
    sry i pissed u off but this review just seemed a bit rushed. maybe u should just copy the formula the underscore laid out because as u said urself he was the best.
    "admiration is the emotion furthest from
    understanding."

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

nice,captain Alpha, you are right,this review does not fit anyone's criteria. I posted it before too much time passed,not to waste my part but to show how great Laz's one was. we were aware that this review wasn't entirely a good review,that's why we chose to make it funnier,as Baron Hugenstein's naruto reviews.
    but I have to deny your statement: this is not a JR but,as the title hints, mine and lazsa's review.obviously,if more people had been on board it would have been better

PS: The Underscore is amazing, but I think it's Blackjack the best reviewer

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OtakuModeEngage's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A great review, two hole segments, it seems I'm not needed here.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuModeEngage View Post
    A great review, two hole segments, it seems I'm not needed here.
    lol,it was funny rather than a real review ,when the time comes,we will team up again,rest assured

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Great review, but, I still miss underscore. I hope he's okay.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LordZet View Post
    Great review, but, I still miss underscore. I hope he's okay.
    great review? Man,I wonder whether you've really read it,to make such a statement . but the plot analysis really is awesome!

New Reply