Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

    61 66.30%
  • Good

    22 23.91%
  • Average

    7 7.61%
  • Bad

    2 2.17%
New Reply
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 305

Thread: Bleach 494 Discussion

  1. #166
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OtakuModeEngage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    If Kira is dead however, then I believe it is the beginning of the soul reaper apocalypse.

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #167
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    971
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    Obviously I agree that its possible for him to get help, I never said otherwise and if you would have READ my post you would have known that.

    I just said that I think its unlikely because,

    a.I don't think the Quincy would let him receive that help
    b.I don't think anyone who can help is going to be able to get there in time
    and
    c.I don't think that there is anyone around at the moment to hold the Quincy off while he is getting help.
    and this is why i was trying to point out that these are all YOUR opinions, not fact...and i used the past to back up what i was saying where as with your statements its 'I DONT THINK'...but with no backup

    Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

  4. #168
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    everywhere
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,069
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    A. That was never a question, nobody would watch the enemy regenerate themself. The point is, that he would have to be taken out, be otherwise preoccupied[fight] or at least hinged, so that someone could retrieve Kira's body.
    B. Why wouldn't there be anybody? I await an answer.
    C. What are the captains supposed to do? What's their subordinates die? That would make no sense, after the information that thousand dead ones are alreadz a big blow to SS.
    Ok

    A.I know it was not a question, It was my giving my Input on how I think these Quincies operate, and given their actions and words i came to that conclusion
    B.I didn't say that there would not be anybody, I said that I don't think they will get there IN TIME.
    C.READ my posts carefully, I said that I do not think that there is anybody strong enough AROUND AT THE MOMENT to help Kira. Never did a imply that they would be there and do nothing.



    Quote Originally Posted by OtakuModeEngage View Post
    I'll agree to disagree on that, I believe the captains are stronger than you give them credit for.
    You misread my post,

    I'm not saying they are not strong enough, I said that I do not think any of them ARE AROUND Kira AT THE MOMENT

    Please guys read my posts carefully, This whole thing started over that little bit where you guys actually did not read my previous posts where I said it WAS possible for Kira to be saved and now it would appear that you still are not reading my posts carefully.


    On a side note, I'm loving this triple team on me lol.

    Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

  5. #169
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    971
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by OtakuModeEngage View Post
    If Kira is dead however, then I believe it is the beginning of the soul reaper apocalypse.
    this i definetly gotta agree with, even amonst the VC he's been a pretty damn important character, this is how we'll really know if Kubo means business imo, Kira ACTUALLY confirmed dead

    ---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

    lol and if someone kills rukia the manga will turn into Seinen once ichigo finds out LOL! (that'd be amazing)

    Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

  6. #170
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    everywhere
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,069
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SaitoSpike View Post
    and this is why i was trying to point out that these are all YOUR opinions, not fact...and i used the past to back up what i was saying where as with your statements its 'I DONT THINK'...but with no backup
    what the hell?

    All I have been doing is backing up my claims.

    You are no right in your claims than I am so don't try to act like you are.

    We are BOTH giving our opinions here dude don't forget that.

    YOU where the one who did not have any basis towards you statement about hiyori not receiving immediate help and I used FACTS to prove you wrong.

    I never said that my OPINION was fact so please don't put words in my mouth.

    Don't try to turn this into a flame war dude because that is what you appear to be doing with such actions.

    Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

  7. #171
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    971
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    @ BaddAzzKenpachi74

    its not that we're tryin to gang up or nuthin its jus that you came off EXTREMELY, STRONGLY, INCREDIBLY convinced and sure that there was pretty much no hope for Kira for the reasons u named....however all i was saying (and i think the other guys were saying) is that iit has seemed like that before in this manga....thats pretty much it

    Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

  8. #172
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    ( ´_ゝ`) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,030
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    C.READ my posts carefully, I said that I do not think that there is anybody strong enough AROUND AT THE MOMENT to help Kira.
    Does it matter if Hyori was under no kidou for one, five or ten seconds or for a whole minute? She was cut in half, that's an instant death due to blood and organ loss, just as Kira's or Rangiku's wounds should mean INSTANT death, but that wasn't the case. There is a way to save those people even after minutes have passed, that's the whole point or problem with this manga.
    Last edited by Schabrak; May 30, 2012 at 07:02 PM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

  9. #173
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    everywhere
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,069
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Does it matter if Hyori was under no kidou for one second or for one minute? She was cut in half, that's an instant death due to blood loss, just as Kira's or Rangiku's wounds should mean INSTANT death, but that wasn't the case.
    The thing is THIS IS BLEACH

    There is not such thing as "instant death" in a real world sense.

    My point is that I do not think that Kira will receive the same luxory as Matsumotto and Hiyori for reasons I already listed.

    Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

  10. #174
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    971
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    what the hell?

    All I have been doing is backing up my claims.

    You are no right in your claims than I am so don't try to act like you are.

    We are BOTH giving our opinions here dude don't forget that.

    YOU where the one who did not have any basis towards you statement about hiyori not receiving immediate help and I used FACTS to prove you wrong.

    I never said that my OPINION was fact so please don't put words in my mouth.

    Don't try to turn this into a flame war dude because that is what you appear to be doing with such actions.
    lol huh? flame war? now u jus sound upset? im not the one who was goin CAPS crazy lol i said Hiyori didnt have any healers around to take care of her, with an injury like she had all it would have taken was the time in Shinji's hands for her to die (which further proves why Kira could easily be alive) yet she had the time that Hacci gave her by creating the barrier, it seems llike now you're jus arguin for the hell of it since ur going back to a statement i admit wasnt accurate (nor that yours was "For all we know Unohana came right after it happened off panel while Shinji was holding her." ring a bell? so where were your facts there? when its not hard to remember she wasnt even in the same place...anyways ok so Hiyori got some help and i was wrong....doesnt change anything in our argument lol

    and i didnt state any opinions i kept refusing your questions for that reason lol 'why does it matter what i think" ring a bell? (which u didnt seem to understand)

    THESE :

    "a.I don't think the Quincy would let him receive that help
    b.I don't think anyone who can help is going to be able to get there in time
    and
    c.I don't think that there is anyone around at the moment to hold the Quincy off while he is getting help."
    are opinons

    my only opinion is that we dont know for sure based on this, this and that...etc
    Last edited by SaitoSpike; May 30, 2012 at 07:08 PM.

    Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

  11. #175
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    971
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    anyways STANLEY CUP FINAL STARTING! PEACE! and your welcome MH Bleach from me and BadazzKenpachi for making it seem like this chapter had longer discussions than Naruto (almost) LOL!

    ---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    Funny how the point of my post went COMPLETELY over your head.

    YOU where the one that said that I was posting stuff with "no basis" which is a insult in itself.

    And then you had the nerve to say that only you was the one that was using the past to prove his point.

    As i pointed out in that post and regarding the Hiyori thing, I did indeed use the past to prove my point as well and thus my claims DO have basis to them and to say otherwise is complete BS.
    are you answering to anything i said? nope? K coo! peace!

    Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

  12. #176
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    971
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    wait no im interested now what WAS the point to your post? and when did i say u had stuff with no basis? and where did i say im the only one using the past to prove my points? at least i use quotes! so please go ahead or else you're doing just that, jus saying without backing anything up, ur right u got that Hiyori got help from Hacchi (all the way back on page 8) so now please go ahead and prove your other claims

    Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

  13. #177
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OtakuModeEngage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SaitoSpike View Post
    this i definetly gotta agree with, even amonst the VC he's been a pretty damn important character, this is how we'll really know if Kubo means business imo, Kira ACTUALLY confirmed dead

    ---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

    lol and if someone kills rukia the manga will turn into Seinen once ichigo finds out LOL! (that'd be amazing)
    I think I would drop bleach if Rukia died though...

  14. #178
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    971
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    @BaddAzzKenpachi74

    IMMEDIATE ATTENTION! = the whole point to the argument,

    you say no,
    i say why not,
    you say cuz we didnt see anyone else there (amongst other things, including such things as maybe the healing squad got taken out-->with no backup to this, or why would they let him heal ETC)

    i say thats not much of a reason since we've seen it happen in the past

    BadazzKenpachi: "My point is that I do not think that Kira will receive the same luxory as Matsumotto and Hiyori for reasons I already listed."

    why? wasnt the Aizen thing a mini war? isnt this a major war? why wouldnt they have Medics ready? if u assume the Star Knight wont let him than i counter with how do you know there isnt anyone there to hold him off or someone wont show since it changed scenes immediately(this isnt My OPINION, my opinion is NOT that there is someone there to hold him off, but rather i have no reason to believe otherwise)

    so essentially now you're saying its NOT impossible for someone to be able to get to him? am i wrong? (yes i get that u said its possible he'll survive) but u were adamant about there not being anyone to save him despite having nothing to prove this am i wrong?

    ah meh!
    Last edited by SaitoSpike; May 30, 2012 at 07:25 PM.

    Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

  15. #179
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,188
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    I really love the chapter. That stronger quincy are now in SS. It's so goin down.
    I also like at the end how it was foreshadowed that Ichigo is going to be the reason why the win.
    "There is no way we could win"
    *pic of Ichigo* ^_^

    ---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

    that the stronger quincy(s)

  16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #180
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    971
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    what the hell?

    Did you forget already what you said?

    Here let me post it

    "and this is why i was trying to point out that these are all YOUR opinions, not fact...and i used the past to back up what i was saying where as with your statements its 'I DONT THINK'...but with no backup"

    1.You said that you where trying to point out that these are all MY opinions which would not have been necessary IF you did not believe for whatever reason I was trying to pass my opinion about Kira not getting help as a FACt.

    2.By saying that my statements have "no backup" is the same as saying that they have "no basis".

    3.You said that you used the past to back up your claims which also implied that you thought that I was not hence the reason I brought up the Hiyori thing to prove you wrong in that assessment.

    And my over all point?

    What you said earlier was BS.

    when i said THIS: "and this is why i was trying to point out that these are all YOUR opinions, not fact...and i used the past to back up what i was saying where as with your statements its 'I DONT THINK'...but with no backup"

    i was talkin about THIS

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    Obviously I agree that its possible for him to get help, I never said otherwise and if you would have READ my post you would have known that.

    I just said that I think its unlikely because,

    a.I don't think the Quincy would let him receive that help
    b.I don't think anyone who can help is going to be able to get there in time
    and
    c.I don't think that there is anyone around at the moment to hold the Quincy off while he is getting help.
    are these not opinions? with no backup?

    "(1.You said that you where trying to point out that these are all MY opinions which would not have been necessary IF you did not believe for whatever reason I was trying to pass my opinion about Kira not getting help as a FACt.)"

    so where are your facts on these 3 A,B,C if they arent opinions?

    and when i said i used the past it was AFTER we had cleared the Hiyori thing in other words i was talking about using Ukitake's situation to show you the similarities with this current one (no one to heal in sight, yet survives)

    you used the Hiyori thing to prove what? that Hiyori had someone there to keep her alive till a medic came correct? so how does that prove that Kira will NOT receive immediate treatment? since this was your argument

    do you understand? i used mine to backup my argument on why its possible and u used yours to prove that i was wrong and that Hiyori got some help...which is NOT our main argument do any of these things scream out this


    Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    YOU where the one that said that I was posting stuff with "no basis" which is a insult in itself.
    And then you had the nerve to say that only you was the one that was using the past to prove his point.
    first you have to understand which argument you're talking about (the hiyori thing ended on page 8) the argument continued and it was NOT about Hiyori and her getting some help...but congrats u proved me wrong there

    and look: "You said that you used the past to back up your claims which also implied.... <--- you're assuming...and u kno what they say about that.....
    Last edited by SaitoSpike; May 30, 2012 at 07:41 PM.

    Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

New Reply
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts