Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

61 66.30%
  • Good

22 23.91%
  • Average

7 7.61%
  • Bad

2 2.17%
New Reply
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 494 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by SaitoSpike View Post

are these not opinions? with no backup?
    They are opinions, but they DO have backup as I pointed out earlier.

The backup for a. is that the Quincy made it painfully clear that they are there to kill EVERYONE who is out there which means that they will NOT be letting anyone heal Kira if they can help it.

The backup for b. is that the team that measures reatsu just felt his disappear which means the other shinigmai must have also felt it disappear. Sure they could be on there way but they will have to get through the vandenreich which has already said they are going to kill any and every shinigami they come across.

The backup for c. is that the whole squad he was with was just whiped out, If someone was around you would think that they would have been there to stop it.

Now, can you form a possible retort to any of these?

You know, other than, WE DON'T KNOW WHATS WHAT.

Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kokuryuu's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I just read on Bleach's wikia that SS have roughly 3000 shinigami enlisted, that means they already loose a third of his entire army in just a few minutes. At this rate, in 20 minutes SS is gonna be obliterated

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OtakuModeEngage's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, to be honest I'm okay with all the peon soul reapers being whipped out and only the main crew left as a final resistance, but once Kubo starts dropping the secondary characters, I'm going to be so pissed....

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member fairiehearts's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally things are getting interesting again (haven't been on in weeks cuz I had nothing interesting to say)

Wow Quincys really aren't kidding around makes me wonder how powerful the Ishida fatherxson pair can really be. I'm those two choose to side with Ichigo.

and... KIIIIIRRA.... i wish it was stupid momo I hope he doesn't die but he's a boy so I can't be certain Kubo will save him =(

honestly I'm more excited for the soul society part of the arc than Ichigo in Hueco Mundo so I was happy this chapters focus was SS

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I think this conversation is streching...
    It's not even funny anymore...

Some people are trying have a nice conversation regarding the chapter, and all we can see is 2 guys arguing about something for which no one cares...

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kokuryuu View Post
    I just read on Bleach's wikia that SS have roughly 3000 shinigami enlisted, that means they already loose a third of his entire army in just a few minutes. At this rate, in 20 minutes SS is gonna be obliterated
    Well, I imagine SS having new recruits

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Well, I imagine SS having new recruits
    The fact that Ishida is meant to be stronger like this is scary. I really hope he gets that powerup soon or parharps he's got it already

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Stop the flaming and stop using caps. People do not come here to read your flame wars and have you guys ruin what is a good place for quality discussion. If you guys want to get your point across, try actually doing it in a civil manner and if the
    other party does not show you the same amount of respect, I suggest ending the conversation right there.
    Don't get yourself into unnecessary ban or trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuModeEngage View Post
    I think I would drop bleach if Rukia died though...
    I would kill kubo if she were to die.

About this chapter:
    Cons:
    Kira is useless, wtf. "we were training to beat aizen" = this?
    Introducing characters to kill them off in the same chapter to hype other characters
    Last page of ichigo unnecessary

Pros:
    Badass quincy designs
    Badass color spread
    Badass quincies

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

What now happens to Chad relevance to the fighting? Ishida is going to be a power house, Ichigo is the main guy, Orihime is an awesome healer, Renji is much stronger than before, Rukia I imagine is also much stronger than before but what happens to Chad?

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    Well, technically she is already dead, right!?

Makes me wonder why Kubo never thought of showing the life the people had before they became Shinigami...
    That would be very interesting, don't you think?

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    What now happens to Chad relevance to the fighting? Ishida is going to be a power house, Ichigo is the main guy, Orihime is an awesome healer, Renji is much stronger than before, Rukia I imagine is also much stronger than before but what happens to Chad?
    Sorry, Chad's arc was the fullbringer arc...
    That's all we are going to get for him...

Soul Society arc = Rukia
    Hueco Mundo arc = Orohime
    Fullbringer arc = Chad
    Quincy war arc = Ishida

I find it sad because I always liked Chad's character, but it seems Kubo didn't like him that much...
    Hopefully he will get one good fight before the end of the manga.
    Last edited by THM Nindo; May 30, 2012 at 08:32 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kokuryuu View Post
    thats insanely rough! so far i guess Kubo's on schedule for his insane war

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    They are opinions, but they DO have backup as I pointed out earlier.

The backup for a. is that the Quincy made it painfully clear that they are there to kill EVERYONE who is out there which means that they will NOT be letting anyone heal Kira if they can help it.

The backup for b. is that the team that measures reatsu just felt his disappear which means the other shinigmai must have also felt it disappear. Sure they could be on there way but they will have to get through the vandenreich which has already said they are going to kill any and every shinigami they come across.

The backup for c. is that the whole squad he was with was just whiped out, If someone was around you would think that they would have been there to stop it.

Now, can you form a possible retort to any of these?

You know, other than, WE DON'T KNOW WHATS WHAT.
    lol u really arent getting it huh....those arent backups written by Kubo those are backup assumptions made by you

A) doesnt mean it'll happen that way
    B) thats not even a backup, thats jus you assuming once again that it wont happen that way (simple opinion)
    C) "if someone was around they would have stopped it"..... LOL can u count how many times someone was there and something shitty still happened to someone not to mention that ur at it again as the only confirmed missing reatsu ppl in THAT squad were Kira and the 3 seated officers.....

i dont think you understand what it means to backup your opinions with facts....so im officially done arguin with you....its fairly pointless anyways

and by the way you're stating these NOW after the fact i called you out so even if your backup wasnt absolute bs (And pure opinion, thus not backup) to begin with it'd be too late and i've already proven my point...

...sigh i mean who backs up their opinions with more opinions? anyways

i wouldnt have even bothered had u not challenged me to retort...to this nonsense

PEACE (for real this time)

can't wait for the next chapter should be epic from here on out either way since Ichigo's nearing the climax to his fight and the war is full on in SS so we cant have a boring chapter (i hope)

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Well, I think this conversation is streching...
    It's not even funny anymore...

Some people are trying have a nice conversation regarding the chapter, and all we can see is 2 guys arguing about something for which no one cares...
    sorry its done but hey this week's chapter now has a full 14 pages of discussion....it looks good at least lol
    Last edited by SaitoSpike; May 30, 2012 at 08:44 PM.

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Stop the flaming and stop using caps. People do not come here to read your flame wars and have you guys ruin what is a good place for quality discussion. If you guys want to get your point across, try actually doing it in a civil manner and if the
    other party does not show you the same amount of respect, I suggest ending the conversation right there.
    Don't get yourself into unnecessary ban or trouble.

About this chapter:
    Cons:
    Kira is useless, wtf. "we were training to beat aizen" = this?
    Introducing characters to kill them off in the same chapter to hype other characters
    Last page of ichigo unnecessary

Pros:
    Badass quincy designs
    Badass color spread
    Badass quincies
    i dont think the last page of showing ichigo was unnecessary when they said they were no way they can win and then they showed ichgio i think was to hint he was their only hope and this will probably be the reason why the quincys attacked SS when ichigo left to HM. why were they waiting for this i know they said he was one of the 5. but the other 4 will probably get involved but why wait till ichigo.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    Well whatever, I gave my opinion on why I think Kira is dead and you decided to drag this into a argument.
    We will see next week who is right,
    Just hope you have the courage to admit it if your wrong.

I know I do.
    After having argued against a wall of repetition for a couple pages, I wouldn't like to go too without having made things clear. The discussion was nonsense, as nothing came out of it, and that is a fact. Saito never said that he will live, just that you can't pronounce him dead already, that everything is still posible. If Kira is shown to be dead, he will have lost nothing, so what should he admit to? It's you who's adamant on a certain death and admiting that a 50/50 prediction has gone either route a or b wont accomplish anything or will it boost your ego?

edit: I would have liked it if you had answered to his Ukitake argument for once.
    Last edited by Schabrak; May 30, 2012 at 09:26 PM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    i dont think the last page of showing ichigo was unnecessary when they said they were no way they can win and then they showed ichgio i think was to hint he was their only hope and this will probably be the reason why the quincys attacked SS when ichigo left to HM. why were they waiting for this i know they said he was one of the 5. but the other 4 will probably get involved but why wait till ichigo.
    The only way Ichigo is going to beat a Star Captain is a future power-up. He is in Bankai right now and is barely able to keep up with the lower-tier captain, the star captain is certainly levels higher than the one ichigo is fighting now. The other 4 is still probable, their strength might not even be up there with the Star Captains
    but maybe what all 5 of them has is a the potential to stop them, but for now except for squad zero and isshin/ryuken I really doubt whether any of our
    captains can win.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The only way Ichigo is going to beat a Star Captain is a future power-up. He is in Bankai right now and is barely able to keep up with the lower-tier captain, the star captain is certainly levels higher than the one ichigo is fighting now. The other 4 is still probable, their strength might not even be up there with the Star Captains
    but maybe what all 5 of them has is a the potential to stop them, but for now except for squad zero and isshin/ryuken I really doubt whether any of our
    captains can win.
    never count out the MC way of acquiring power up all of a sudden also we dont know how ichigo is fairing with his bankai vs opie cause they seem to be at the same position from the last chapter. so you cant say he cant say he is barley keeping up because we have not seen them fight while he is in bakai. also at first i thought ichigo might have gone back to shikai because his bankai got taken away but looking closer the sword is still in banka. what i thought was the shadow on top of the sword that made it look like it was his shika seems to actually be part of the sword.

New Reply
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast