Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gantz 364 Discussion/365 Prediction Thread

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Gantz Gantz 364 Discussion/365 Prediction Thread

Raw is out, you can get it here
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

2. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TheAwesomeOne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 364 Discussion/365 Prediction Thread

*Looks at raw*....YESSSS!!!! Nishi you epic motherfucker just keep adding to your tally do your thing. If Kei survived which he likely did then he is really gonna try to kill Nishi now. I wish Kei and Tae both died in the blast but we all know both of them survived and I would be very shocked if I was wrong and even one of them died. Nishi will probably die now and it looks like the aliens just take their ball and go home and that's it. -___- how lame. Kill em all Nishi. He is the only character since Izumi that actually has the resolve to get things done no matter the cost. This chapter shows that yet again.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG they look so silly fighting each other in hard suits. What so the aliens pack their bags and leave?? What about their hero general Ivan? I'm sure they will try to invade again when they get the chance.

All I can say is....YES! YES! YES! YES! Tae has to be dead now, that blast hit the bike and her so there is no way she could live through that unless shes some kind of bloody alien stronger than Nuraihyron! Thank you Nishi, you can't blame him though cause Kurono is being a dick to him here. "you can't do this! you'll kill them all!" Nishi "uhh duh because they are trying to kill us all"

ps if Tae does live somehow then I will not like her anymore because it's beyond the point of bs.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

on second blick.. do i see right? Nishi intentionally aims for Tae, shots, then on the last panel Kei jumps in the way.
    So looks like who predicted that Kei1 will die and Kei2 will get Tae, he was right.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks to me as though Nishi completely missed and hit the bike. So the mech is now useless but he's forced himself to become Kei's enemy.

What I want to know from the translation is whether or not they know who each other are. Does Nishi recognise Tae? I can't remember if they have met before.

This whole thing is fairly annoying. I don't like the way that Kei is prepared to kill another human to stop his attack on the tower. Should have knocked him out of the bike and taken off in it lol. That'd put an end to it.

I also want to see why the aliens are leaving Tokyo. This seems very strange to me.

Expecting Nishi to smoke screen and make his way out of there.

Which would presumably now leave him on the mothership with no weapons, uping the stakes a bit. I'm seriously hoping that the mothership does not go into space or something. That would force everyone to remain on the ship for the rest of the manga and that would not only mean no more vampires, but it's so forced and fake that everyone would be trapped there now. Just silly!
    Last edited by Damura; May 23, 2012 at 07:36 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Coolperson1145's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

YES! A battle between Nishi and Kei, just what I wanted! I'm looking forward to seeing it translated so I can read all the conversations. I swear to god, if Tae somehow freaking survives that blast, I'm going to punch a baby! Unless Kei 1 sacrifices himself to save her, I'll still be pissed, but be glad that this Kei is out of the picture.

I'm curious about those other conversations with the civilians. Was that Kei's dad that was being interviewed?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Forever Rain's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well this chapter needs a translation big time! Looks like the plot is finally moving forward.

I think they do know it's each other because they do have a discussion and I'm not sure if he knows Tae is Kei's gf. It's hard remembering who knows who when you have to factor in when they died and when they came back to life and when she died etc etc. But for the sake of it being easy, even if he never met her I'm sure the author made Nishi know that it was his gf.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner akirasendoh20's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

the guy with a beard is nishi father he's saying that his wife kill herself and nishi left home and something about justice

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

nishi is sayiing "am the most powerful man in the world"

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

-_- what is that stupid tidbit suppose to give Nishi some depth? Whatever...some people are just born crazy and Nishi is crazy, lets leave it at that.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^

Lol he does seem a little delusional if he's shouting stuff like "I'm the most powerful man in the world".

Otherwise he seems pretty reasonable to me given what we know about his past.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TheAwesomeOne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

To be fair though he kinda is. I mean anybody with a Hard Suit is now that Cherry bit the big one. Nobody outside out Gantz/Aliens can fuck with a experienced Gantzer. Add a Hard suit and anything short of a military task force will fall short. I mean look how swat fared against Nishi with a x gun pistol and a regular suit. They would have killed him yes but he still fucked their world up. Now he is in a way better suit plus has a mech and flying bike. He is by no means unstoppable but name one single man alive that can fight Nishi or Kei right now besides each other. Blondie might but it seems like him and his people are hauling ass. Plus that Kei might be dead. Who am I kidding hes not but if he was Nishi would be the single most powerful man on the planet. Kei ties him when/if he is revealed to be alive.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

He's acting as though he's unstoppable. He's very wrong about that.

Must be a whole heap of people running around with hardsuits after the mech controls failed. Plus the zaibatsu.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This sorta reminds me of how Cherry was like "I can't be beat!!!!!" and then ten seconds later had his limbs blown off.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Vancyer's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm Not quite sure, but I think I can see a hand in that last panel. Near the top of the explosion, implying Kei is caught in the blast.

I'm also sure we have seen the extent of the palm blaster's devastation, but I cant recall any particular point it was used. Anyone have a better memory than me?

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^

Oka used to it utterly destroy Nurarihyon. I think the zaibatsu may have used it on the BIG giants as well, but I can't recall if it was a hit or miss.

In any case it hit one of the bikes... Someone's going to get left behind.
    Last edited by Damura; May 24, 2012 at 09:13 AM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast