Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Gantz 364 Discussion/365 Prediction Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 364 Discussion/365 Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Darthdevil View Post
    Well , it seems like the aliens want to bomb the shit out of Tokyo , maybe Kei will change his mind after this nuke , if not , he is more then fucking stupid .

Actually i think its somehow bs that only Nishi made it to the tower , where are all the other guys ?!
    He shouldnt die at all ,he is actually the only one to destroy them all -.-
    Everyone else presumably left the moment the robots stopped moving towards the tower. I'm interested to see what happens next with these guys because there shouldn't be any way to leave now. Should be a few dozen guys running about with the Hard Suits and flying bikes.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

I wonder how Kei managed to sneak up on Nishi. I mean there's only one way into the hangar... and he's staring right at it. Seriously, Kei managed to spot Tae peeping out of an airship window

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    Everyone else presumably left the moment the robots stopped moving towards the tower. I'm interested to see what happens next with these guys because there shouldn't be any way to leave now. Should be a few dozen guys running about with the Hard Suits and flying bikes.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

I wonder how Kei managed to sneak up on Nishi. I mean there's only one way into the hangar... and he's staring right at it. Seriously, Kei managed to spot Tae peeping out of an airship window
    So nishi is controlling the mech from a remote location.

Located............................................. inside the mech?

>_______________________>

Fuckin awesome chapter though. So Nishi was always a psychopath. Thats pretty cool.

Oku did fuck up though with nishi, having him save the little kid, then becoming a dick again.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I got a feeling Kurono AGAIN saved Tae so we had Tae look like she was going to die last page of a chapter for the 9th time. I think Kurono would of jumped to her while she was falling off the bike and by doing that Nishi gets up and finishes off the tower thing.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Gantzter127's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    Looks to me as though Nishi completely missed and hit the bike. So the mech is now useless but he's forced himself to become Kei's enemy.

What I want to know from the translation is whether or not they know who each other are. Does Nishi recognise Tae? I can't remember if they have met before.

This whole thing is fairly annoying. I don't like the way that Kei is prepared to kill another human to stop his attack on the tower. Should have knocked him out of the bike and taken off in it lol. That'd put an end to it.

I also want to see why the aliens are leaving Tokyo. This seems very strange to me.

Expecting Nishi to smoke screen and make his way out of there.

Which would presumably now leave him on the mothership with no weapons, uping the stakes a bit. I'm seriously hoping that the mothership does not go into space or something. That would force everyone to remain on the ship for the rest of the manga and that would not only mean no more vampires, but it's so forced and fake that everyone would be trapped there now. Just silly!

Well from what I think is these are the last chapters of the manga so it will maybe be in space for the remainder of this arc. Or maybe they'll come to a stop before entering space and the ship will come crashing down (Nishi going down in style).

Yokota Takuma, Tsutomu Nihei and Asano Inio. <3

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I dunno why, but I see the next issue starting where

Kurono wakes up and he's looking at tae's face, and he asks her if shes alright, but she doesn't say anything.

As the camera pans out, Kurono realizes he's only talking to the severed head of Tae, while the rest of her body is blown apart, all her organs and limbs strewn about the cockpit.

That would be epic >__>

Gotta give props to nishi for being the biggest opportunist I've ever seen in a manga before.

He was never the type to head to the front of a battle. He always left that for everyone else.

Then he would just hide in the corner stealthed, and wait for the right moment to attack.

THis is actually the first time in the entire series that Nishi lead the charge.

And he did it in the biggest Gantz weapon there is.

Bad ass mo fo.
    Last edited by kliff2004; May 26, 2012 at 10:05 AM.

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure Nishi's beam ricocheted off Tae and hitted him and now he's dead while Kurono and Tae are still alive and proceed to be friends with the aliens because that's what Naruto taught him.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
    I'm pretty sure Nishi's beam ricocheted off Tae and hitted him and now he's dead while Kurono and Tae are still alive and proceed to be friends with the aliens because that's what Naruto taught him.
    All Tae is wearing is a shirt. Now, on the last page you'll notice that wind energies from the Hard Suit are providing a convenient 'upskirt' for Tae. I believe Nishi's energy beam has in fact been swallowed up by Tae's enormous vagina, increasing her power level. I believe we'll find that next time we see her the combined forces of the energy beam and Nishi's hatred for women (psychic energy in the atmosphere) will have been absorbed into her body, warping her labia majora into a ghastly, full-body plot shield device enveloping her body much like a cocoon.

Unsure exactly what he has unleashed, Nishi can only watch on in horror as Tae's fungal growth expands, trapping everyone inside the hangar while her body slowly absorbs the world around them. The giants will combat the growth for days until the entire mothership is consumed. The growth comes to a halt and the mass falls back down to Tokyo city. Small openings appear in what was once the mothership and thousands of Tae's emerge. All at once and without end they cry out for Kei-chan as they swarm all over the planet. Kei-chan! Kei-chan! And thus the universe was broken. It just couldn't stand her stupid face any longer and returned to nothingness. Who could blame it?

The end.

11. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Darthdevil's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I am wondering about another thing , in the nishi chapter , wasnt he nice to cats ? And now he collects cat heads ? I remember him buying a plush cat , and maybe those heads in his room are plush cats ?I cant remember very well and i am not in the mood to read it again :P

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Very early on Nishi killed a cat. Couple of classmates noticed it and Nishi walked out of the alley with an erection :/

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Possible it indicates that Nishi changed over time.
    Nishi HAs redeeming factors.

He left the fat girl alive in the schoolshooting because she never did anything to him, in his own chapter, he wasa jerk but still no coldblooded killer, and he saved takeshi from the gantz room.

Looking at his father, i am quite sure that he had no enjoyable good childhood aswell....

Nishi is a survivor type.
    ahd Oku stated himself that he loves those

I think Nishi should survive until the end of gantz.
    This kid had to face everything and still survived it because he clinged to his own life as much as he could at the age of 14.

In my opinion, if kurono kills him just because hsi chick told him so, that'd make the end of gantz absolutely horrible.

I also agree that it would be nice if not mroe giants had to die and humans could fend them of without killing all of them, but in this warcase, nishi is absolutely right on doing what he does.
    PErsonally, i hope this is the end of either kurono 1 or tae.
    Unlike u guys, i don't necessarily want Tae to die (though it would be epic if nishi finally destroyed her plot armor after all the stuff^^), but if Kurono kills Nishi here, it would be hollywood style and not fit Gantz

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Darthdevil's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I wanna know when oku wants to tell us everything about this " presence of god " . It was stated now a few times in the manga , still no explanation :/

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

nor about the vampires, the espers. . . .

I exspect the ending of gantz to be awesome tho.
    It will be the most epic troll in manga history, even worse than claymore

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EliteBeatAgents's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I sometimes wonder if Oku just creates a chart on possibilities and throws darts at random and says "I guess I'll add this in next chapter!"

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think so but i would love it if it was the truth^^

I think he is very aware of the fact that gantz readers exspect randomness.

It would totally fit oku to let Tae survive everything just to troll us with nishi killing her.
    If i were oku, i would have let tae survive in the msot ridicoulus ways for as long as i needed to make the audience even root for her when she is finally united with kurono and everyone hopes they will stay together after 2 touching chapters, just to kill one of them or both off at random by some lame accident.

Just because I can.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Coolperson1145's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 102jayday View Post
    Katou and Kaze....hang in there guys. Hmmm wait Oku might be doing this on purpose???? making us start to hate the old characters then all of a sudden they are wiped out and its just the new group with Kaiji as main lol.
    As I think about it, this seems to be a realistic thing Oku would do. Who knows? Maybe everyone except Takeshi and the newbies will die and they will start a new gantz group and deal with the Germany problem so they can revive everyone?

New Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast