Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Gantz 364 Discussion/365 Prediction Thread

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner no1Knowme's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 364 Discussion/365 Prediction Thread

this Chapter was like slap in to my face the Previous Chapter I was like : the are not
    seriose about it the are not going to do it. but damn they did .

Kuron just did the most dumass thing I ever see I mean this is a war if you'r not going

to kill thim they will kill you I know there is alien women and children but it's the alien

fault for Bring the civilians to an Invasion f**k thim. and I really love when they make

Nishi look like a bad guy ohh yeah how dare him for saving humanity!! I mean I don't

care about hes bast or what he think if he saving humanity more power to him.

I really loved the character Kuron and how much he is willing to survive but now he

betray the humanity but the bright side there is another Kuron

so the Results :
    one Kuron I really hate
    one Kuron I really love
    and one badass Nishi I really love and hope he don't die I really doT-T

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope Nishi dies. He was an interesting character when he was introduced at the beggining of the manga and his death was great but right now he is just there to pander the fangirls.

But no, he is probably going to survive until the end because his death would short the sales of the upcoming volumes...and Tae, she is probably going to survive too.

The ship is going away, the arc is about to end, i just hope there is something more after this.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm really not feeling for how some of the Aliens feel. I mean, I understand the Alien Civilians, but the soldiers deserve every deaths that's coming at them.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SK-Hao's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with GAT, the ship lifting off means this war might be about to end.

Even though he is going about it the wrong way I still side with Nishi. Earth was attacked unprovoked and were supposed to just let it go cause both sides are suffering?
    Devour this Manga

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Vancyer's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if Kei killed Nishi for firing at Tae and wanting to keep fighting, is he planning to take on every other gantzer he comes across? because I doubt they're just going to put down their weapons without a fight.

I seriously doubt Kei, as talented as he is, would have the skill to beat 10+ combatants at once.

I'm actually hoping that Nishi kills them both. At least if it went that way, we still have a Kei to kill Nishi later for killing the other Kei.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^

Nishi is the only person assaulting the tower.

Wouldn't even need to take on multiple people at once because all he would have to do is travel from mech to mech. And even then he's not out to hurt anyone if he can avoid it. He wants to convince them to stop. After all, "there has to be some other way!!!"

This entire situation only came about because Oku ignored the alien mechs, ignored the cannon and ignored the fact that Nishi was supposed to be controlling the mech remotely. And because of Tae-chan.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GAT-X252 View Post
    The ship is going away, the arc is about to end, i just hope there is something more after this.
    Would it really back off so easily?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Dude, if tae still doesnt die after this then she's got to be wearing the thickest, hardest plot armor I've ever seen in fiction durin my entire 22 years of life. Honestly, not even for purpose of satirizing troll fiction can a plot armor be this powerful.

This shit is not even funny anymore.

Now I'm wondering how the hell does one of my favourite manga series turn into such utter filth. Every chapter since the start of alien invasion arch there is some kind of stupid cliffhanger, and it just keep getting worst. Not to mention the plot does not seem to make any coherent sense whatsoever.

What the hell happened?

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    All Tae is wearing is a shirt. Now, on the last page you'll notice that wind energies from the Hard Suit are providing a convenient 'upskirt' for Tae. I believe Nishi's energy beam has in fact been swallowed up by Tae's enormous vagina, increasing her power level. I believe we'll find that next time we see her the combined forces of the energy beam and Nishi's hatred for women (psychic energy in the atmosphere) will have been absorbed into her body, warping her labia majora into a ghastly, full-body plot shield device enveloping her body much like a cocoon.

Unsure exactly what he has unleashed, Nishi can only watch on in horror as Tae's fungal growth expands, trapping everyone inside the hangar while her body slowly absorbs the world around them. The giants will combat the growth for days until the entire mothership is consumed. The growth comes to a halt and the mass falls back down to Tokyo city. Small openings appear in what was once the mothership and thousands of Tae's emerge. All at once and without end they cry out for Kei-chan as they swarm all over the planet. Kei-chan! Kei-chan! And thus the universe was broken. It just couldn't stand her stupid face any longer and returned to nothingness. Who could blame it?

The end.
    Best ending ever. Not even joking. Considering the amount of shit Tae has survived without doing anything besides yelling "kei chan" "kei chan" I wouldn't be surprised if tae actually turns out to be some kind of alien queen.
    Last edited by Showatt; May 27, 2012 at 05:13 AM.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

k what the hell jus happened? that chapter seemed random as hell

either way tho if Tae dies, there wont be anyone who can stop the rampage Kei'll be on

nishi fans prepare a memorial...if she dies, nishi dies, unless something huge interupts them

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vancyer View Post
    I seriously doubt Kei, as talented as he is, would have the skill to beat 10+ combatants at once.
    the most intense we've ever seen Kei was when he had to protect Tae from fellow Gantzers so shit will definetly hit the fan if she dies....and he didnt have half the skill he does now back then

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GAT-X252 View Post
    I hope Nishi dies. He was an interesting character when he was introduced at the beggining of the manga and his death was great but right now he is just there to pander the fangirls.

But no, he is probably going to survive until the end because his death would short the sales of the upcoming volumes...and Tae, she is probably going to survive too.

all too true

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

god i hope gantz doesnt end as abruptly as Claymore did...the aliens leaving so suddenly worries me....

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SaitoSpike View Post
    k what the hell jus happened? that chapter seemed random as hell

either way tho if Tae dies, there wont be anyone who can stop the rampage Kei'll be on

nishi fans prepare a memorial...if she dies, nishi dies, unless something huge interupts them

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

the most intense we've ever seen Kei was when he had to protect Tae from fellow Gantzers so shit will definetly hit the fan if she dies....and he didnt have half the skill he does now back then

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

all too true

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

god i hope gantz doesnt end as abruptly as Claymore did...the aliens leaving so suddenly worries me....

Claymore is over? What the fuck. Did Raki get to do anything awesome? Must have stopped reading right after they re-introduced him. I thought it had years before it was going to end.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

This entire situation only came about because Oku ignored (...) and ignored the fact that Nishi was supposed to be controlling the mech remotely.
    I do not agree with this sentence. To me it seemed pretty clear that Nishi hacked the central control system of Gantz and teleported himself inside a mech (or maybe even WITH a mech, because I can't think there was any empty mech teleported there).

----

About Tae being killed by Nishi, it would be pretty funny in the end. After all, Tae is what is the most important to Kei 1, and apart from Minus alien, all the dangers Tae always faced was in front of humans, not aliens.

So killing Tae would indeed assert further the point that humans aren't so clean for Kei1 compared to aliens.

----
    Off-topic: about Claymore it's only a rumour because the last chapter is a bit ambiguous, but it doesn't seems like it's really the end.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^

Was going by this http://www.mangareader.net/gantz/359/7

But I guess it could mean remote access to the gantz balls or something.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

^

Was going by this http://www.mangareader.net/gantz/359/7

But I guess it could mean remote access to the gantz balls or something.
    I think that was just a translation ambiguity, or a technology ambiguity by the author (who doesn't really understand what remote control is).

A few pages later, we can clearly see Nishi being teleported, which would be completely useless if the mechas could be controlled remotely:
    http://www.mangareader.net/gantz/359/11

And anyway, if the mechas could be controlled remotely at all, I doubt that the organization would have taken the risk to lose high valued warriors by teleporting them all inside the mechs instead of making them control the mechas remotely.

/EDIT: having reread the page, it simply meant that Nishi remotely controlled the Gantz servers to enlist/teleport himself with a mechas in the battlefield.
    Also, I'm pretty sure he's also the one to send the virus aliens to the organizators room, since he had full access to the Gantz servers, I guess he could also see what the organizators were planning.
    Last edited by grosbedo; May 27, 2012 at 02:22 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure Tae is alive.
    I think Kei jumped in front of the beam to protect her.

He's either still going to be alive and will keep fighting, or (more likely), he will die from it.
    And since Kei2 just lost his girlfriend, he can hook up with Tae.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member mote's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by grosbedo View Post
    /EDIT: having reread the page, it simply meant that Nishi remotely controlled the Gantz servers to enlist/teleport himself with a mechas in the battlefield.
    Also, I'm pretty sure he's also the one to send the virus aliens to the organizators room, since he had full access to the Gantz servers, I guess he could also see what the organizators were planning.
    Yup, I think you're right. He was probably talking about remote controlling the Gantz computers rather than the mech. The original line was kinda ambiguous:

んじゃ遠隔操作で。。。  俺も。。。  参戦して。。。ッと
    Now then, using remote control... I too... Will join the battle

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Forever Rain's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You know what's more annoying than Tae's "plot armor". "Omgz da tae suckz! i hope she dies lolz! I love bandwagons!!hehe" every chapter.

Anyway..I'm guessing all those people talking about how great Nishi is didn't read the beginning of the manga, cause that kid was and always have been a crazy dick that gets off on murdering which the author was trying to emphasize with the bringing up the cat killing thing again.

I forgot what show or movie that said this quote but I'm pretty sure it applies here...it was something along the lines of I'm not sure what you're doing is right or wrong but I know the decision shouldn't be left in the hands of people that want to kill just for fun.

Nishi actions have nothing to do with right or wrong right now, so I think the question you guys are discussing is kinda a moot point. I'm sure if the only decision there would be for Kei would be saving earth or murdering thousands of aliens along with all of the innocent people he would favor earth but you all thinking Kei is now a dumbass for deciding to find another way seems like an out of touch perspective cause I don't think many could do something like dropping an atomic bomb on Hiroshima without hesitation. Having all that blood on your hand or make that call could easily drive a person mad.

New Reply
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast