Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply

Thread: Why Byakuran....

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member keng4896's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Why Byakuran....

For those who knew what happened in the future arc...

As far as we know, Byakuran took over the Mafia world (almost). However, after re-looking at everything that happened in the future arc, i noticed that Byakuran did not took over the normal world (the normal human society) . With his and Milliefore's strength, he could've done that easily. But he did not do that. Why? And I came up with a few possibilities:

1. The Vindice's rule does not allow that to happen
    Or in other words, there is some kind of mafia law that prevents any mafia from taking over the world or involve themselves in politics. However, that is not possible because in the Kokuyo arc, Mukuro actually took over the bodies of prime ministers and politicians. He basically took over a (or more) country.

2. The mafia world is not yet completely took over by Millifiore
    Chivalrone, Vongola (just part of it) and some random, miniature mafia families are not controlled by Byakuran. However, with the small strength of families. I doubt that they can stop Byakuran if he wanted to take over the world.

3. Byakuran's intention is not to take over the world
    As from what we knew during the Choice arc and several chapters ago. Byakuran only wants to create a world of his. However, he decided to take over the mafia world before that. So, he could just take over the world later after taking over the mafia world and then gain the vongola rings and pacifiers.

The above are not completely the factors Byakuran did not take over the world. Now please take attention on the next possibility I am about to say

4. The government is actually STRONGER THAN MILLIFIORE
    I know that this is completely impossible, however, do take a look at the strength of vongola now. In the first generation (vongola primo) , the vongola managed to make the police not to interfere with them. And form the 2nd to 9th generation, the vongola became stronger and stronger and dominated the mafia world, but they did not attempt to take over the world. What I think is that the government actually has stronger people that could defeat the mafia easily. And that is why Byakuran and the vongola did not attempt to take over the world.

Now, lets get straight to the point. How strong do you think is the government of the normal world is?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Why Byakuran....

Just wanted to point out, it kind of looked like Byakuran took over the world in the the other parallel worlds (at least, that's what it looked from the destruction. He even destroyed the statue of Liberty). I think the reason why he couldn't take over the KHR world was because the Vongola still had a fighting chance and managed to restrain him. Weren't they destroyed in the other worlds? Just a thought. I do agree though that maybe the gov't is strong enough to prevent the Vongola from taking over, but I like to think that the world just wasn't any of the bosses' intentions (waaaay too much paperwork, lol).

Also, did Mukuro actually possess those people? I think he was planning to, but after he destroyed the mafia. I think those scene were just his imagination, not flashbacks.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This world is different than the other worlds being the fact that they weren't ruled by Byakuran. And if I'm understanding your question, why was the world not taken over by Byakuran? Since, in here shows that 10 years later from most universes, the world was taken over by the Millifiore.

http://www.mangastream.to/kateikyous...4-page-15.html

Was it revealed that if the other Byakuran were capable of taking the Pacifiers? Sorry I answered your question...with another question. lol.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

More importantly, my question is this.

If Byakuran completed the Tri-ni-sette, would he have to fight Checkerface for possession of it?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know what would happen if he managed to get control of it, but I doubt Byakuran knew about Checkerface (or at least the fact that he controls all of it).

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member keng4896's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    This world is different than the other worlds being the fact that they weren't ruled by Byakuran. And if I'm understanding your question, why was the world not taken over by Byakuran? Since, in here shows that 10 years later from most universes, the world was taken over by the Millifiore.

http://www.mangastream.to/kateikyous...4-page-15.html

Was it revealed that if the other Byakuran were capable of taking the Pacifiers? Sorry I answered your question...with another question. lol.
    Good question, first, you should know that not all parallel worlds have arcobaleno pacifiers. Such as naruto's, bleach's,or one piece's dimension. Just joking XD

But no matter if Byakuran took the pacifiers or not, it has been shown that he can take over the world without the help of the tri-ni-sette.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Byakuran probably knew about Checkerface and the Curse of the Rainbow in the current timeline. Hence his enigmatic reasons for fighting for Yuni.

Same thing with Xanxus apparently... And Mukuro. Strangely, everyone else knows nothing about what's going on...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by keng4896 View Post
    Now, lets get straight to the point. How strong do you think is the government of the normal world is?
    I think adding the Government into the Reborn universe would expand the manga's universe exponentially. Right now, we're only getting a glimpse Tsuna and his friends' roles in the mafia world as opposed to bigger and riskier problems in the whole world. It'd be cool to see the manga raise the stakes some more and have Tsuna and the others interact more with the outside world; fighting foes that don't use flames to fight.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What if...

the TYL future arc encompassed a sad and dark version of the Arcabaleno Representative battle result? As did all of the other worlds that Byakuran controlled.

In that (and all other) possible futures, all the potential fighters were not as strong and easily lost to Bermuda's Vindice team in every world. Also, Tsuna wasn't as strong willed or smart enough, as he is now, to save Reborn and erase the curse. However, the link between the dimensions created when Reborn was hit by the TY bazooka allowed them to connect with a time and world where Arcabaleno were still around. And maybe, future Tsuna in a desperate bid to save his old friend and tutor orchestrated the battle with Byakuran using the Vongola rings as a lure.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Checkerface made the arcobaleno and the tri ni sette as a whole, maybe he was susceptible to the anti-7^3 policy and never had the chance to encounter Byakuran in any reality.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MBVC's Avatar
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/katek...0/c280/13.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/katek...0/c280/14.html

According to Byakuran, the real world is just only a boring game, hence he wanted to stir it a little bit in order to erase his boredom. World-domination wasn't his his real goal after all.

I realized that I am merely a conscience programmed into a game.

New Reply