Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: The Seven Strongest

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The Seven Strongest

Major spoilers ahead for anyone who hasn't read up to chapter 386. Only read the rest of this thread if you have read that far.

Spoiler show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Seven Strongest

If it were to happen, I think the ones who will be chosen maybe will be:

1. Tsuna (Sky)
    2. Mukuro/Chrome (Mist)
    3. Hibari (Cloud)
    4. Gokudera (Storm)
    5. Yamamoto/Squalo (Rain)
    6. Gamma (Lightning)
    7. ? (Sun) I cannot think any for the Sun, and I kind of doubting either Ryohei, Daisy, or Lussuria, the only Sun-attribute representatives that joined the war would be chosen.

This is just a random guess. I doubt it'll be this way if it's really going to happened. Though, it would be cute to see them in Chibi forms.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Does the pacifier really HAVE to match the flame? If not, I'd like to give a list where the winners match the current Arcobaleno in the "best in their own field" sort of thing.

1) Tsuna = Yuni/Colonello (He's good at combat, but given a few years, he could match his hyper intuition to the Sky Arcobaleno's abilities, I believe)
    2) Mukuro = Obviously Mammon, since he even beat him before
    3) Gokudera = Verde (I'm always forgetting that Gokudera's a genius. He probably has the most potential to gain Verde's level of intelligence)
    4) Yamamoto = Reborn (Reborn's always saying he's a natural hitman XD)
    5) Hibari = Fon/Skull/Colonello (He's good at combat and martial arts, but out of all the representatives, he definitely has his own way of being invincible, never letting anything slow him down)

Well, others I guess would be Byakuran, Xanxus, Squalo, maybe even Chrome or Fran, just not sure how the fields would fit in. Too bad Lambo was participating cause he could totally take Skull's place, I mean with him constantly being bombed and blown up, lol.

Anyway, I highly doubt this is how it would be, but it's simply another way of looking at it that's been in my head for a while. Especially since Lal Mirch is a cloud/mist type and she would have gotten the blue pacifier.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member just_a_girl's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm bored out of my mind by the numerous who's-da-strongest-charecter discussions, they know no end, so my list is composed according to who is winning in the Representative Battle, because Bermuda says only the winners get to be cursed.

so, who definitely seems to be the next victim:

Tsuna (goes without saying lol. And Sky doesn't necessarily have to be strongest, Reborn is the proof of that.)
    Mukuro (obviously stronger than Chrome and Fran and winning)
    Xanxus (he does seem to be pwning like nobody's business lately)

other potentially miserable people:

Dino - no idea, really. He's supposed to be strong but we never get any proof.
    Yamamoto, Gokudera and Squalo - they'd very much want to, just to keep company to their bosses

I'm counting out Hibari, Byakuran and Iemitsu because they're out of the tournament. Lucky them!
    There's no such thing as too much sleep.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought of Iemitsu as well, but then age was brought up, not that that should matter if they all turned into babies, but mostly, it would be kind of akward on Tsuna's part if he were picked, lol. I just feel he woud make the situtaion weird. As for the others, of course the sky types are the stringests, which still makes me wonder if flame type matters.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You should think of the seven strongest with respect to the flame, this will get weird ...

Lightning - Lambo - can absorb unlimited lightning, he is the Skull of this generation
    Sky - Tsuna can be more like Reborn in inspiration (natural following) or Yuni in seeing through the BS
    Cloud - Hibari - Like Fon a true battle monster
    Rain - Yammato - Sword Genius, laid back as Colonello
    Earth - Emma - Powerhouse of a flame, worthy replacement for Trinsette shortcomings (nothing says they have to be sky based), similar to mammon in a lot of ways, powerful but confidence issues
    Rage or White flame - Xanus - has a sharp flame in power similar to reborn or Byakuran - with his prophetic visions like Yuni
    Mist - Mukuro - Verde intelligence/insightfulness, goes against the grain

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Mukuro, Tsuna, Hibari, Byakuran, Enma, Yamamato, Gokudera.

The last two simply coz i dont like Xanxus haha.

New Reply