Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 157 Discussion/158 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub Chapter 157 Discussion/158 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Teeba; May 24, 2012 at 06:56 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 157 Spoiler Thread

Chapter out sry i didnt look it from the readers i took it from RH.

HMmmmm what should i say the romcom still going on. From the first overread the best part was Furichi get smashed from Aoi. After she is total blushing, from first Page to the last. HaHa But i didn´t get it what it means with, illicit lovers. Is there some rule i don´t know in japan or is it only about Badass Oga and lovly Aoi. God and the Devil meets on Earth. I was thinking Aoi get it a mature or more confidence. Maybe the step Aoi are made was to ask or speak to Oga. Cause reading this Chapter, let Aoi act in her older and normal weakpoint. Its too funny when u meet everyone and say you on a date.
    But im total interested how this will going on, with Beelzebub and the next Arc. Or this will the Arc of Love spring and Summer.

Beelzebub 157 online

Edit says: Teeba u saw the Anime also or not, cause this Chapter reminds me a bit, of an Special Episode from the Anime. That also was in a fun park, but with Lord En.
    Last edited by Black Hawk; May 24, 2012 at 06:45 PM.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Smiling Moe Hunter 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Post Thanks / Like

First of all, Tamura ruins my hope of Nanami x Tora pairing. It makes me sad. *sniff*

So this chapter seems a continuation of the last arc, eh? I wonder how long Tamura will keep Aoi in the center of the storyline. I LOL'd when Kanzaki teased Aoi
    Color page is awesome, I thought I read the wrong manga at the first time. So, Oga will act as a superhero, that sounds good already, looking forward for next week.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hex's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 157 Discussion/158 Predictions

Baby Be'el dont take nothing from anyone ! I laughed so hard when he knocked those kids out with his demon powers.

Tsunayoshi Sawada | adawaS ihsoyanusT

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    Chapter out sry i didnt look it from the readers i took it from RH.

HMmmmm what should i say the romcom still going on. From the first overread the best part was Furichi get smashed from Aoi. After she is total blushing, from first Page to the last. HaHa But i didn´t get it what it means with, illicit lovers. Is there some rule i don´t know in japan or is it only about Badass Oga and lovly Aoi. God and the Devil meets on Earth. I was thinking Aoi get it a mature or more confidence. Maybe the step Aoi are made was to ask or speak to Oga. Cause reading this Chapter, let Aoi act in her older and normal weakpoint. Its too funny when u meet everyone and say you on a date.
    But im total interested how this will going on, with Beelzebub and the next Arc. Or this will the Arc of Love spring and Summer.

Beelzebub 157 online

Edit says: Teeba u saw the Anime also or not, cause this Chapter reminds me a bit, of an Special Episode from the Anime. That also was in a fun park, but with Lord En.
    Illicit lovers is because the people at Ishiyama believe Oga is married to Hilda and him going out with Aoi is illicit lol.

Loved this weeks chapter, Tamura has been on a roll. I can't believe Furuichi just confessed for Aoi like that and Oga still didn't believe it. At this rate, only action from Aoi will make something happen. Though she would probably faint before she managed to kiss or even touch Oga lol.

Beel is growing up a lot as he didn't cry and he can use his electricity powers on people who piss him off lol. Don't make a baby demon lord cry, too bad that mook didn't know any better.

Can't wait to read next week's chapter, will Oga and Aoi play a couple role?

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter was so awesome. It was funny and it was a great set-up chapter! Even though it was mostly Tamura trolling (or perhaps pandering?) to the more shippy inclined, I really do feel its a set-up for something plot-related to happen. Beel using his powers like that, for the first time, can't possibly be a red herring.

I just loved the whole chapter, it was so not expected, but I'm actually quite happy with how it turned out. Aoi is trying to be more aggressive, too bad Furuichi thought it was wasn't enough. xD

I am now super excited about this play. Somehow I don't think this play is going to turn out the way they want it too.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for this hort post but my first Idea about this role play is. Which part will play Oga and Aoi. We must watch the color spread. Which Characters are there, we got Mr.Riceball the Chesseguy(bad guy) and the bad girl. So there a few roles open. It´s like the manager say, this show is based action. So when Toujou plays Mr.Riceball and Oga play the badguy. Then Baby Beels big hero will loose the first Time in front of Baby Beel or must Oga loose to Toujou about the Story. But Oga is that kind he doesn´t care about it. This is only a fantasy predict.
    Other Way it could goes Oga switch the role with Toujou and Riceboy wins. Then the mask fall down and Baby Beel see that Oga is Riceboy his Big Hero(Fatheridol)
    For the RomCom i still hope for an acident kiss in this role play, that also Hilda will tiggle Aoi.

There two open point, when Baby Beel electocuted the actors and the young Boy. How it looks for Kota he stand also in the near of Beel. This will be really bad.
    There other Question i have, if there also some funparks in the Demonworld and what they look like. Haunted house in the demon world or dead end Rollercoaster, have ride with a real monster coaster. XD
    *offtopic* This will be a perfect question for the Volumen. XD

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kuroSaki_Ichi's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Funny chp, as always. I just love any chapter with Futaba in it lol. She's so adorable.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    There two open point, when Baby Beel electocuted the actors and the young Boy. How it looks for Kota he stand also in the near of Beel. This will be really bad.
    Beel showed that he can "aim" his powers towards specific targets and leave other people in the area completely unscathed. Since Beel and Kouta are friends, it goes without saying that Beel didn't harm Kouta.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    Beel showed that he can "aim" his powers towards specific targets and leave other people in the area completely unscathed. Since Beel and Kouta are friends, it goes without saying that Beel didn't harm Kouta.
    But the Actor do him nothing, the aggresor was young brother from Shizuka. So he most get down but the window show the different. That the Ground around Beel was electrifed. So that only The Actors get down, is good for the Story, but make no sense with the Picture and the situation befor. But maybe you right that Kota who is friend didnt get the shock. I know its not so important, but sometimes it should be explainable. Babyy Beel Shock also Hilda and Oga and he love Hilda and his Humanfather.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Smiling Moe Hunter 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree that the electric shock from Beel is somehow...strange. Judging from this page the actors were on the right side of Beel got electrocuted while Kouta who was more close to Beel than the actors seems fine. Okay I know this is just a manga, forget about the logical explanation.

By the way, I don't think we will see the "more aggressive" Aoi soon, since that's the reason why her character is interesting, getting flustered every time she sees / talks to Oga.
    Last edited by Doraku; May 27, 2012 at 07:53 AM.

New Reply