Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: Red Tails Characters [Complete]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Red Tails Characters [Complete]

Like in my earlier Posts its always a free translation.

Aoi Kunieda (17)

• Height: 5 feet 4,96 inches (165cm)
    • Born on 15th of May
    • She Like: Wooden Swords, Historical novel
    • She doesn´t like: Cowards

• She got some great self-sacrifice and a really good distinctive sense of ownership.
    • Aoi was shoved by her grandfather, to the Dojo and learn Sword fighting from small. Aoi
    to be on par with any manly Fighter. She is apathetic to any man, there are weaker
    than her.
    About that fact Aoi got some mangle in the Lesson of Love and that is the weak Point
    at once.

Chiaki Tanimura (15)

• Height: 5 feet 0.96 inches (154cm)
    • Born on 7th of November
    • She Like: Aoi
    • She doesn´t like: To get up early, Idiots
    • She joins the Red Tails, from admiration to Aoi.

Nene Oomori (16)

• Height: 5 feet 3.78 inches (162cm)
    • Born on 14 of January
    • She like: Motorcycle
    • She doesn´t like: Studying, Weaklings
    • In a really bad lifetime crisis, when she was giving up her own,
    Aoi took her out of it. Since then she call Aoi Nee-san and never leave her Side.

Kaoru Umemiya (1.Year)
    • Born on 11 of March
    • Height: 5 feet 5.75 inches
    Yuka Hanazawa (1.Year)

• Born on 25 of May
    • Height: 5 feet 1,4 inches
    Ryoko Asuka (2.Year)

• Born on 24 of February
    • Height: 5 feet 2,2 inches

Sorry there is no so much infos about the last three redtails member. Yuka play now a better role hope we get some second Info about her. Like i say when i get the open Vol then the Rokkiseki will be done also.
    Last edited by Teeba; May 27, 2012 at 11:05 AM. Reason: fixed Kunieda's name

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Red Tails Character complete

Thanks Blackhawk! First of all, I really appreciate you translating the extra info from the available German volumes. I know Tamura is very secretive about stuff, but any piece of info we have makes Beelzebub all the more better!

So Aoi is the eldest out of all the Red Tails we've seen so far, huh. If you don't mind, I'll post Aoi's information in her character's thread, and I'd categorize this thread under "Character", even if they are a group.

So, the Red Tails are awesome, and ever since Tamura brought them into the story they have balanced out the cast considerably. I love Nene's protective sister act, and even though she can be harsh and a total barker, I like that she is just that aggressive. Unlike Aoi, she doesn't take shit from anybody. No wonder she gets annoyed by Furuichi, since she doesn't like weaklings OR studying. I also love how loyal she is to Aoi, though I fear this will prevent her from being a good leader in her own right.

Yuka has had some great development, in my opinion. She's really zany, but also the most deliquent-like out of all of them. Its a shame Tamura hasn't filled out her bio yet. I'll be waiting to see if Tamura has added anything in upcoming volumes. My favorite thing about her is her shipper tendencies! She sees everything through romance goggles, and it adds great commentary to all the "ship tease" that has been arguably happening so far. xD

Chiaki...I like how she's totally into gaming, and into Aoi, apparently. I'm starting to suspect half the Red tails have a crush on Aoi by now!

Ryouko and Kaoru aren't really that developed, but I'm sure by the end of the manga they will be.

The only downside to the Red Tails is that Tamura hasn't shown them fighting much, or even face planting people. Its kind of a minor point considering the TKKH take priority, but it would be nice to see at least Nene and Chiaki let loose on some hooligan.
    Last edited by Teeba; May 27, 2012 at 11:04 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

About Red Tail

I think it suggests a name and logo of Fairy Tail by Mashima Hiro!

What do you think?
    我、生きずして死すこと無し。理想の器、満つらざるとも屈せず。これ、後悔とともに死すこと無し。— 斑鳩IKARUGA

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Red Tails Characters [Complete]

Unfortunately, I think its one of those things that don't get translated well from Japanese to English. In Japanese, "Red Tails" is an acronym that stands for "Violent Anger Emperor Lapis". Its like how the Touhoushinki actually stands for Toujo, Kunieda, Kanzaki, and Himekawa.

Besides, if Tamura got inspiration from Fairy Tail I think there would be a more obvious homage, like maybe a tatoo they all wear or something.

New Reply