Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

    41 47.67%
  • Good!

    34 39.53%
  • Regular

    8 9.30%
  • Boring...

    2 2.33%
  • Bad!

    1 1.16%
New Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
Results 151 to 165 of 165

Thread: Fairy Tail 285 Discussion/286 Predictions

  1. #151
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member thousandIN1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 285 Discussion/286 Predictions

    i wouldn't be surprised if flare was related to alexie. and alexie was a female.
    as for the match, imo alexie will dispose of laxus after a hard tough battle. and i do think it'll be fair and square, seeing as how the lahar is there. i still think alexie's face won't be revealed.
    battle predictions
    FTa Wendy vs LS Shelia
    MH Milliana vs QP Seames
    ST Minerva vs BP Ichaiya

  2. #152
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Dracula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    PH
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 285 Discussion/286 Predictions

    Speaking of Wendy, I'm looking forward to her new Dragon Slaying techniques <3

    My Manga of the week: Rurouni Kenshin

  3. #153
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    630
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 285 Discussion/286 Predictions

    RT has way too many points to get another 10 points with a win over Laxus. FT A and B have 22 and 20 respectively after the end of the last chapter while RT is stuck at 36.

    RT would have 46 points vs FT B's 20 points and FT A's 22 points. Sure there is about 40 points left over the fights and events the last 2 days but I don't see Laxus losing. Especially after Jellal lost the match for FT B already.

  4. #154
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member thousandIN1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 285 Discussion/286 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    RT has way too many points to get another 10 points with a win over Laxus. FT A and B have 22 and 20 respectively after the end of the last chapter while RT is stuck at 36.

    RT would have 46 points vs FT B's 20 points and FT A's 22 points. Sure there is about 40 points left over the fights and events the last 2 days but I don't see Laxus losing. Especially after Jellal lost the match for FT B already.
    what if the double battle day(4th day i think) is double points, then any team could potentially catch up, right?? i'd imagine that RT might also just lose on purpose or MAYBE their goal truly is to humilate FT by just winning and showing them that it's all about Raven Tail IMO.

  5. #155
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Selfia, Norad
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    598
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 285 Discussion/286 Predictions

    That's sort of what they've been doing up until now, so if that were the case there's no reason to declare that they're starting on their real plan.

  6. #156
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member thousandIN1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 285 Discussion/286 Predictions

    i forgot about that
    but then again you never know what mashima is thinking
    i honestly can't think of what their goal is??

    only thing i can think of is maybe steal the 3 fairy magics
    i really wanna see Raven Tail vs Sabertooth

  7. #157
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    630
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 285 Discussion/286 Predictions

    BTW I wouldn't expect much from Natsu vs Sting or Rouge based on a few panels.

    Natsu's weak Lightning Fire Dragon Roar vs Sting's ? Dragon Roar

  8. #158
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member masubiladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 285 Discussion/286 Predictions

    Quote Quote:
    BTW I wouldn't expect much from Natsu vs Sting or Rouge based on a few panels.

    Natsu's weak Lightning Fire Dragon Roar vs Sting's ? Dragon Roar
    I am sensing some sarcasm.
    My prediction for the next chapter is:
    Test: The most powered up character using any magic from guild member.
    Natsu's Golden, Lighting Fire Dragon Roar

  9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #159
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member thousandIN1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 285 Discussion/286 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    BTW I wouldn't expect much from Natsu vs Sting or Rouge based on a few panels.

    Natsu's weak Lightning Fire Dragon Roar vs Sting's ? Dragon Roar
    oh looking at sting's dragon roar again makes me wonder if wind is one of his elements. then they'd have to put...
    Fairy Tail A teamn vs Sabretooth
    Natsu/Wendy Rouge/Sting
    for the double battles!!

    p.s. do sting and rouge even know who wendy is and what her magic/element is???

  11. #160
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 285 Discussion/286 Predictions

    i cant wait to see laxus in action , i disagree about him being phased out, something tells me he will dominate

    ---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    Speaking of Wendy, I'm looking forward to her new Dragon Slaying techniques <3
    the loli-dragon slayer!!!

  12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #161
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,546
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 285 Discussion/286 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by thousandIN1 View Post
    i wouldn't be surprised if flare was related to alexie. and alexie was a female.
    But the name isn't Alexie. It's Alexei. E-I not I-E. And Alexei is a male name...

  14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #162
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member lionheart555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 285 Discussion/286 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    i cant wait to see laxus in action , i disagree about him being phased out, something tells me he will dominate

    ---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------



    the loli-dragon slayer!!!
    I'm hoping he will dominate too. Well I am sure he wlll...initially. But i suppose we will see tomorrow haha.

  16. #163
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Jordan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    582
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 285 Discussion/286 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    i cant wait to see laxus in action , i disagree about him being phased out, something tells me he will dominate

    ---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------



    the loli-dragon slayer!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lionheart555 View Post
    I'm hoping he will dominate too. Well I am sure he wlll...initially. But i suppose we will see tomorrow haha.

    If you think about it. Laxus did not win in a fight up until now...Imagine that.

    Natsu + Gajeel = Lost ( I know some will respond to this that he actually won, but no thank you he lost )

    HADES = I'm still not over that fight, Where it took all this time to build for his come back, and the fight didn't last for more than 4 pages.

    I hope he will actually win, and dominate too. I just can't wait. Last time I was this much excited for a chapter when Gildartz knocked Bluenote away....
    Dreyar Style

  17. #164
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 285 Discussion/286 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    If you think about it. Laxus did not win in a fight up until now...Imagine that.

    Natsu + Gajeel = Lost ( I know some will respond to this that he actually won, but no thank you he lost )

    HADES = I'm still not over that fight, Where it took all this time to build for his come back, and the fight didn't last for more than 4 pages.

    I hope he will actually win, and dominate too. I just can't wait. Last time I was this much excited for a chapter when Gildartz knocked Bluenote away....
    well in all fairness laxus was out of his league a bit with hades, as was natsu, if panther lilly and the others didnt attack the center of the grimoire heart ship, NO ONE would have defeated hades, i mean we are talking about someone who man-handled makarov

    and the only way i really see laxus losing this week is by some outside interference like how lucy lost to flare corona

    i could definitely see that bullshit going down

  18. #165
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gourmet World
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,449
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 285 Discussion/286 Predictions

    I hope to see a great battle and it would be damn great if Luxus wins against Alexei. I really have a feeling that Alexei might be Luxus's brother. It would be interesting to see what magic he uses. And it would be even more interesting if he was the real Lightning Dragon Slayer from whom this lacrima was given to Luxus.

New Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts