Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: [PoT Fanfic Script] Prince of Tennis Alternative Story: Tales of Hantsuki Dai Fuzoku

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

[PoT Fanfic Script] Prince of Tennis Alternative Story: Tales of Hantsuki Dai Fuzoku

Well, here's my fiction. It's in script format like Fayte, since… I suck at writing in fiction format. It's set in the alternative timeline where a school called Hantsuki Dai Fuzoku exist. It'll be starting in the National Tournament, and hopefully continue until U-17 camp, if I can get that farm of course. I'm not sure on how often I'll be updating this, as I'm handling so many different projects right now. But I'll try to make it reasonable timing.

Spoiler: Moon 0: "Hidden Moon, Shroud in Cloud" show
    Last edited by Kaoz; May 27, 2012 at 02:44 AM. Reason: added prefix
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [PoT Fanfic Script] Prince of Tennis Alternative Story: Tales of Hantsuki Dai Fuzoku

It is nice to see so many people inspired to create their own fan fics! It really helps the wait for the real chapters. Wish I had the time and creativity to crate my own >.< Look forward to seeing how everyone's stories turn out.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [PoT Fanfic Script] Prince of Tennis Alternative Story: Tales of Hantsuki Dai Fuzoku

Good so far. Change the name Byodonin to something totally different though. Its like introducing a character called Ryoba or Ryoha, Tesuka or Tezoka, Atobi or Akobe, etc. You just think of Byoudouin too much when you see Byodonin.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Good so far. Change the name Byodonin to something totally different though. Its like introducing a character called Ryoba or Ryoha, Tesuka or Tezoka, Atobi or Akobe, etc. You just think of Byoudouin too much when you see Byodonin.
    I did meant Byoudouin. I silent the "u" in my mind when I think of his name. I'll probably should pm Sai to ask about if u in Byoudouin name is silent or not, though.

---------- Post added June 03, 2012 at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was May 26, 2012 at 04:56 PM ----------

Spoiler: Moon 0: "Strength of a Chosen" show

Ah, how I hate exam week. Oh well. I can't wait for summer.
    Last edited by -Ken-; June 03, 2012 at 09:00 PM.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice job developing some background story for the eventual opponents. Look forward to see what happens next, and good luck to us all on exam week >.<

New Reply