Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Volume Extras + Omake

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Volume Extras + Omake

Hi like the Thread title it say this Question corner from Volumen. But that not so much Question like One Piece FPS. When i find a new Question Corner i will only edit this post.

Q: When Misaki-San was the the first Leader of Red Tails, what number of Leader is Aoichan.
    A: She is the third Leader, since she join Red Tails in middle School.

Q: How high is Furichis IQ??
    A: He was one of best 10 student in the Ishiyama Highschool. On the other Hand, he doesn´t is under the best 200 students on the Saint Ishiyama Highschool. Maybe have something to do, he doesn´t learn.....

Q: I wanna now is the heart on Shimamura, from the Mk5, are tattoo or a kind of Sticker.
    A: Every Morning Chato paint it on his Face.

Q: Are there any teacher at the Ishiyama Highschool?? Have the students teaching on the Ishiyama Highschool???
    A: The Ishiyama Highschool got normal teacher and teaching like other schools. But nobody listen them, including Oga.

Q: What happen if Baby beel take out the teat.
    A: Baby Beel take out the teat from time to time, also Hilda change him dail. (erster gedanke irgendwie passt das nicht zu der Frage aber Tamura-sensei hat so geantwortet)

Q: Who was the Emporer befor Kaiser de Emperana Beelzebub IV????
    A: First we got The great-grandfather Beelzebub I and his Grandfather Beelzebub II. At least the great Demonking Beelzebub III, he appears from time to time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This are my favorits!!! Some personal notes from Tamura-sensei at the end of some Volumen.

From Volume 3: During my working time, i dream often the Chapter is already been done. But when i woke up, i recognise the Paper is still empty.

From Volume 4: I get messgaes from my Fans, about some mistakes i am done. Its start from false Finger, Item them a disappear too fals placed Earrings.
    Stop it, it´s enough!!!! Ohh By that i mean me.

From Volume 5: I´m reluctant to go to the denitst. Only if i have some toothache, i run to the dentist. If the pain goes away, i doesnt care about it. Maybe if i can exchange my points for some great stuff ..... No, not even then i will haunt the dentist

From Volume 6: How fast time flies. The Series is already going on one Year and this is my six Volume. This number is nothing in comparison to the weight that I gained, in the past time. I think i have a problem.

From Volume 9: I need music while im painting. If i let then hang down my earphone careless, while im watching around. Sometimes this could happen. (picture above, You see one headphone dip into the inkpot)

Same here too i will only edit this post. When i get something new. And the Smile are from me.
    Last edited by Teeba; June 13, 2012 at 07:48 PM. Reason: finishing touch

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Question Corner from Volumen 4 and 6

Thank you so much for translating these! I'll start in order:

-- The Red Tails have only been going on for three generations? I wonder if this explains what happened to Ikaruga Suiten's gang that we see in the flashbacks. Maybe after Ikraruga began to fight demons the gang disbanded, or something, which then made it perfect for Misaki to come in a generation later and round everyone up.

-- Poor Furuichi. I guess this means Ishiyama High was extra painful for him to go to, and now that he's in a good school, he'd had no time to study. xD

-- Fake tatoo. Even some of the deliquents don't have the money for a real one.

-- Furuichi tried to ask this question in the anime, and yeah, I wouldn't want to be seen in this situation either.

-- I have a feeling Tamura didn't want to reveal too much about the demon king, but come on now.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    From Volume 3: During my working time, i dream often the Chapter is already been done. But when i woke up, i recognise the Paper is still empty.

From Volume 4: I get messgaes from my Fans, about some mistakes i am done. Its start from false Finger, Item them a disappear too fals placed Earrings.
    Stop it, it´s enough!!!! Ohh By that i mean me.
    People have commented on that too. Like when Oga used one of the Krillin Bros to break a rock in half, he should be facing the opposite direction. xD

From Volume 5: I´m reluctant to go to the denitst. Only if i have some toothache, i run to the dentist. If the pain goes away, i doesnt care about it. Maybe if i can exchange my points for some great stuff ..... No, not even then i will haunt the dentist
    Like my sister! xD

From Volume 6: How fast time flies. The Series is already going on one Year and this is my six Volume. This number is nothing in comparison to the weight that I gained, in the past time. I think i have a problem.
    Ohhhh now I know why the editor commented on his weight in the interview.

From Volume 9: I need music while im painting. If i let then hang down my earphone careless, while im watching around. Sometimes this could happen. (picture above, You see one headphone dip into the inkpot)

Same here too i will only edit this post. When i get something new. And the Smile are from me.
    Tamura is hilarious even by himself. His interview makes him sound really introverted, but really he's as goofy as Beelzebub himself.

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Dolly12's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Volume Cover and Official Art Thread

Beelzebub vol 16 - not in the best quality though

Also, could someone please translate these bloopers at the end of each chapter?
    Spoiler show

Smiling Moe Hunter 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Volume Cover and Official Art Thread

Not all of them, is that OK?

First picture :

Toujou : Yes, wait a moment please, Sorry. (text outside the bubble, liberally translated as : don't hit me)

Fourth picture :

Alaindelon : Hilda-sama, If you don't pass me the camera, I cannot take the picture.

Fifth picture :

Toujou : fufu.. I secretly put my name on it while I was making it.
    Oga : Just forget it already!
    Last edited by Doraku; June 08, 2012 at 06:23 AM.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Hangout Thread v.2

Tamura's note on the cover of Volume 16 :

"格好いい マーシャル の 真空管 アんプ頂いてしまった。 またギターはじめようかな。"

Translation : (Feel free to correct my mistakes)
    Spoiler show

For those who don't know what Marshall amp is.

By the way, I found out that the untranslated version of "Creepichi" is "ロリコンのキモ市" (rorikon no kimo-ichi).
    Last edited by Doraku; June 12, 2012 at 01:29 AM.

9. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post

By the way, I found out that the untranslated version of "Creepichi" is "ロリコンのキモ市" (rorikon no kimo-ichi).
    When I saw that phrase in raw form I just wanted to shout: it's Lolicon not Pedophile.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the translation, Doraku! I am thinking of combining your volume translations into the same thread as Black Hawk's translations, so watch out if your posts get shuffled around.

Dolly, do you think it should be translated as "lolicon" and not "pedophile", as its been translated before?

Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly12 View Post
    When I saw that phrase in raw form I just wanted to shout: it's Lolicon not Pedophile.
    Ha! Now I understand the differences . Well, I think Disturbing-Lolicon Furuichi is the right way to translate this word, but of course the translation need some adjustment here and there so the pun is understandable in English and not too wordy.

---------- Post added June 16, 2012 at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was June 14, 2012 at 08:57 AM ----------

Another translation of the trivia picture :

Oga's mom : What are you doing?
    Hilda : Um.. I mistakenly opening your room's door.

Sorry for being slow. Figuring out handwritten Japanese letters is quite difficult for me.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    Dolly, do you think it should be translated as "lolicon" and not "pedophile", as its been translated before?
    Even though those 2 terms are technically different, I think either one is ok to go with Creepichi's questionable reputation. BTW, Creepichi is one of the best nicknames out there

I'll start posting other extras from earlier manga volumes soon.
    Last edited by Dolly12; June 16, 2012 at 03:13 AM.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Extras from Manga Volumes

So I bought the volume of Tamura's previous one-shots. What was surprising was that he included some early design sketches of Beelzebub, as well as include a bloodtype chart. I have a hunch Tamura-sensei likes blood type A a lot. xD

Prototypes:

Excuse the quality, my scanner is really old. BUT, hopefully you can read pretty much every scribble inside the sketches.

Bloodtypes and a forgotten omake will come later.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Bloodtypes of human characters:

Untranslated omake--Oga and Hilda make Furuichi dinner :

beginning end

Disclaimer: I do not know Japanese, but I bought it anyway.
    Last edited by Teeba; June 26, 2012 at 08:23 AM.

17. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I didnt know that there is also the OneShot available. Very interisting and even better there are more character infos in there, as in the complete europe volume. XD natsume and nene got the same rare bloodtime 0. Thanks Teeba

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I didnt know that there is also the OneShot available. Very interisting and even better there are more character infos in there, as in the complete europe volume. XD natsume and nene got the same rare bloodtime 0. Thanks Teeba
    If you want more scans just let me know. Keep in mind my scanner is quite old though.

Yeah, Natsume and Nene are both cool people, so they get to be "O" I guess. Having Furuichi, Aoi, Toujou, Kanzaki, AND Miki all as A types is a bit much, LOL.

Spoiler: oneshot summaries show

What I learned is that Tamura really likes guy-girl team-ups. And his style is more childlike (kids actually look like they're teenagers), except for Beelzebub. Beelzebub is unique among the other oneshots because not only does it have more of a supernatural element to it, its also the most fanservicey.
    Last edited by Teeba; June 26, 2012 at 08:25 AM.

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Mayotte
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Teeba, if you send scans of the forgotten Omake to Red Hawk, they are bound to scanlate them. Some time ago, one of their administrators made a call for side material and I actually succeeded in having them translate an omake. Just send a private message to their leader, Takadanama (whom I hear is an accessible person), and see whether they are interested.

And, if you have time and the inclination to do so, you could release raw scans from the one-shots at RawScans or something. There's the chance a fan of Tamura-sensei's will pick them up.

In any case, my Japanese is still not good enough to read manga in the original.

23. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    If you want more scans just let me know. Keep in mind my scanner is quite old though.

Yeah, Natsume and Nene are both cool people, so they get to be "O" I guess. Having Furuichi, Aoi, Toujou, Kanzaki, AND Miki all as A types is a bit much, LOL.
    Come one Teeba you should know me better about this, i can´t get enough. How should i say it, oh yeah in your words. I´m so excited, about more material we would get from you.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kendama View Post
    Hey, Teeba, if you send scans of the forgotten Omake to Red Hawk, they are bound to scanlate them. Some time ago, one of their administrators made a call for side material and I actually succeeded in having them translate an omake. Just send a private message to their leader, Takadanama (whom I hear is an accessible person), and see whether they are interested.

And, if you have time and the inclination to do so, you could release raw scans from the one-shots at RawScans or something. There's the chance a fan of Tamura-sensei's will pick them up.
    Which omake did you submit, out of curiosity?

Thanks kendama, Red-Hawks replied me this morning and said they could use my scans! So not only will we get a chapter this week, we'll get the omake as well.

That omake in particular has driven me crazy since I saw it pop up in the Chinese scan of ch. 141. I thought it was fitting because Furuichi complained about not being able to try Hilda's cooking, and then in the omake that's exactly what happened. xD

The problem with scanning the oneshots themselves is that my scanner is really truly horrible. I might have to replace it before scanning more.

Come one Teeba you should know me better about this, i can´t get enough. How should i say it, oh yeah in your words. I´m so excited, about more material we would get from you.
    You're too kind, Black Hawk. xD I don't really have much Beelzebub stuff besides this unless you include doujinshi. My next Beelzebub purchase will be the time-travel novel, because I want to see the illustrations Tamura did for it!

I'm looking forward to new material you'll post as well, as you can translate the extras from German to English!
    Last edited by Teeba; June 27, 2012 at 03:14 AM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast