Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply

Thread: 22nd Century (Story, Chapters, and Art)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MonarchTheLegend's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

22nd Century (Story, Chapters, and Art)

Wow! All I have to say is wow! After finally watching all episodes of Cowboy Bebop I was inspired. So I went straight to writing.

At first my main character was too much like Spike, but then I changed his look up a bit here and there and he started getting his own personality. Anyways, enough of ranting on with the idea. It's my second idea, first was Hako-Bune but I'ma lay off and go on with this.

22nd Century Story
    Genres: Science Fiction, Action, I'm feeling Seinen instead of Shounen
    Setting: First will be in 21st Century then skip ahead 100 years.

Story is to change in the next couple of days

Louis "Blue" Carter (Nicknamed Blue) is the smartest scientist known in the 21st Century. He is also known for being the first scientist to cryopreserve something living. Although, he has not tried the experiment on a human being.

After Blue hears alot of people and scientist offering to cryopreserve themselves as a test, Blue decides to cryopreserve himself so no one else does. Before his cryopreservation, he makes sure that all traces of doing the project is lost so it can not be repeated. Scientist have tried to get the information, but he hid it so well.

After 100 years of cryopreservation, Blue is unpreserved successfully. But 100 years later, the Earth encountered a planetary cataclysm. When the planet collided with the Earth, the alien species lost most of its resources. Making them take resources from the Earth and kill anything in their way. Now anyone still alive on Earth will have to fight to make it through the 22nd Century.

Spoiler: Characters (Main Cast) show

Spoiler: Minor Characters show

Spoiler:  22nd Century Chapter 1 Script show

All criticism is very appreciated. Wanting to make both better. The art and definitely the writing.

Thanks for checking this out!

---------- Post added May 30, 2012 at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was May 28, 2012 at 09:52 PM ----------

New sketches for Melody, Crash, Sandman, and Mary. Got some character designs down this time, full bodies. Can see some of the personality traits just by looking at them too.
    Last edited by MonarchTheLegend; May 30, 2012 at 10:09 AM.
    -Remember, its all about your charACTer
    Check out my Art Gallery here on the forum or my DeviantArt ^_^

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner nick113's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 22nd Century (Story, Chapters, and Art)

i love everything but feet and hands =p thats a awesome idea too and most ppl have problems with drawing girls but u draw them better than u draw boys

New Reply