Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: HSDK 475 Discussion/476 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK 475 Discussion/476 Predictions

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 475 Discussion/476 Predictions

Sigh. So Jenezad gets completely pierced through eh? Hopefully next week there will be some twist, like maybe Jenezad is capable of moving his organs in all sorts of directions after experimenting with his body, etc etc.

As long as Hongou doesn't win this fight I'm happy. Right now Hongou is like the Kenichi of the supermasters, making up for the difference in strength with the strength of his heart, but even though we've seen things like this plenty of times before it just doesn't feel right in this situation.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

another amazing chapter as always HSDK delivers!

as for twists i think we're all out of twists this time it might be it for Junezad, im pretty surprised at how this fight went, now im not sure how this war with Yami will go i mean where does Hongo stand after this? i'm sure he's too proud in his own style to swtich sides but it seems more and more that Yami is in shambles so what now....and how come the one fist is allowing this anyways

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's official this is now the worst fight ever, but whatever at least this arc will finally end.

p.s: damn cliffhangers
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

aboslutly have no problem with Hongou pullin Naruto/Luffy/Ichigo etc etc etc this manga is about spirit after all...and about good guys beating bad guys

Not sure Hongou will survive thou,but hes chances for it incrased with the panel where Jenezad said he cant get the organs.
    And lookslike Jenezad was more interested in being "god" then a martial artist...a power for the sake of power...he was doomed anyway.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GomuGomu_Getsuga's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Great fight; terrible ending. I understand if Kenichi beats people with his heart, but I don't see how someone of Jenezad's level could lose in such a way. Does that mean the elder can be defeated this way as well? How can someone that has obtained so much strength lack "heart?" That makes no sense to me. Jenezad should have won this fight.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

oh,and i like the HSDK wiki...those guys dont wait for any confirmation and just type whatever they want...
    http://kenichi.wikia.com/wiki/Yami
    for example Akiras status was changed form killed by "Jenezad" to "Active" like 3 times already and now the already descided a Jeneazd fate too...

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Cripple Jenazad with that blow to the chest (some sort of anime-hole through the body) that doesn't kill him but significantly lowers his fighting prowess. Come on 'Tenacity To Martial Arts' now all of a sudden Jenazad has a flashback to justify his defeat. All those techniques we will never see.

FuS

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't get how he ties with his equal, but against an opponent in an entirely class than him...he defeats him. wow this completely absurd...

I did find it interesting to see that Jenezad killed his own master perhaps Kenichi will do the same but not kill

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ThaGreatOne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

this is bs now EVERY goodguy or antihero can pull and kenichi. "Tenacity of martial arts"? more like plotkai to appease the hongo fanclub and what do you know ANOTHER cliffhanger....approaching Kubo levels of trolling and dragging. Thought people said the fight was over this week and there is still no conclusion. What does it take to kill someone in this manga now? Bullets don't work, getting pierced with both hands doesn't work, decapitation probably wont work either If a Jenazad can be defeated by someone who he outclassed without even using his best techniques then no enemy will seem menacing or challenging. Now you can just expect Saiga, Ogata, and Kushinada to be defeated by someone they outclass in every single factor... not buying it

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    I don't get how he ties with his equal, but against an opponent in an entirely class than him...he defeats him. wow this completely absurd...

I did find it interesting to see that Jenezad killed his own master perhaps Kenichi will do the same but not kill
    You haven't realized it yet? Because of this Kenichi can now defeat the elder!!! The elder has been the strongest for so long that he no longer has tenacity for martial arts while kenichi works hard every day to protect others....now he can defeat the elder and be with Miu!!! (sarcasm lol)
    Last edited by ThaGreatOne; May 29, 2012 at 02:57 PM.
    Mashiro SUCKS end of story. Better yet all viazards outside of Shinji were trash

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

These comments make me very happy!

I too, believe that Akira should lose this battle and Silcardo should be the winner because throughout this entire fight, Akria has been outclassed in every way. But because of "tenacity" he now has a chance to win? Come on now.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaGreatOne View Post
    You haven't realized it yet? Because of this Kenichi can now defeat the elder!!! The elder has been the strongest for so long that he no longer has tenacity for martial arts while kenichi works hard every day to protect others....now he can defeat the elder and be with Miu!!! (sarcasm lol)
    Not only will he defeat the elder with his tenacity, he will beat the rest of the Ryozanpaku Masters and the rest of YAMI. All it'll take is one tenacity filled blow!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This arc has been an utter complete disappointment

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

i actually really enjoyed this fight the only thing that upsets me are the cliff hangers at the end of EVERY chapter were not a bunch of adrenaline junkies that need excitement to thrive off of atleast im not... if im told something is going to conclude i expect it to other than that i thought the knee thrust was badass and jenezads master saying "he" is the strongest was kind of interesting definitely can see the fanboys having a field day with that one haha.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lost0's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I honestly don't see why the writer is hellbent on letting Hongo win with something as stupid as " Tenacity Towards Martial Arts "

Akira has been get tossed around and beat up in every chapter since the fight started. But somehow he keeps coming back with something dumb like tenacity?
    What does it take to kill him ? Decapitation seems like the only way at this point .

I'm completely disappointed in this arc. ( Ready to see Mikumo fight)

20. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

This fight has been a rollercoaster, I love seeing battles of such high calibre.

I doubt that Silcardo is going to be defeated by a single thrust, though I stated before that all of Akira's blows were for the kill (head or chest). Akira's hit seems legit as this manga has no qualms (again) when it comes to show us a body being pierced, but even if it is Silcardo, is Sakaki going to let him die (assuming Akira got the killing blow right)? I see Silcardo's mouth blood but I don't see blood coming out of Akira's thrust.

When talking about tenacity I think it means about interest (or love) in martial arts. Silcardo used Silat as a way for power and sadism (he stated that he takes pride in Silat but let Kenichi fight penguin-man without his armguards; it was the other master who gave Kenichi the armguards for Silat's pride), Silcardo lacked true interest in Silat and martial arts as a whole.

If Akira can kick his real thrust then it means that even if you guess right he can correct it by kicking the arm.

Kenichi wikia now killed Silcardo, hahaha!

Matsuena stated that this chapter will be the conclusion, is he going to lie to himself? We'll see the fate of these two next chapter.
    Last edited by Lectro Volpi; May 29, 2012 at 04:22 PM.

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast