Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter !!

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

2 1.92%
  • 2 (Average)

16 15.38%
  • 3 (Good)

34 32.69%
  • 4 (Great!)

38 36.54%
  • 5 (Epic)

13 12.50%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

1 0.96%
New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 670 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 670 Spoiler Discussion

what i want to see is sanji vs smoker (knowing it's tashiji inside smoker's body) or sanji vs tashiji (knowing it's smoker inside tashiji's body), just to see his reaction

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter seems ok. Luffy grabs Caesar and the next chapter might show us a fight between Caesar and Luffy. We might also see Law stepping in and giving a hand to Luffy. Still I believe it might not be that easy as Gas-gas fruit should be damn dangerous to anyone.
    The thing I would really want to know after this chapter is how this Slime has something like conciousness as it seems to understand what to do.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Murim's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

if the slime burns it explodes.
    the big part of the slime is on the hot side of the island with all the lava around. shouldn't it already be burning end exploding?

4. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member UnknownMugiwara's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

The Mangateers translated Law to Row? What the..
    Otherwise it was a good chapter, didn't expect the slime to explode. Too bad it has a weakness, it would be nice seeing G-5 and the SH defeating it in a more awesome way than just washing it. I actually rather want to see the slime chase them off Punk Hazard (after they have kidnapped CC) than them defeating it with water.
    Brook wanted: DEAD OR ALIVE!
    Yohohohohohohoho! Marine Joke!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murim View Post
    if the slime burns it explodes.
    the big part of the slime is on the hot side of the island with all the lava around. shouldn't it already be burning end exploding?
    The slime is a sentient being, so it could have done that on purpose to stop the ship from leaving. It was only a small part of his gigantic body after all.

Now that Luffy had already caught CC, I don't see how he would be able to escape his grip. Haki will hold his body together, while Luffys body is probably resistant to the poison to some degree.

One can say a lot about Tashigi, but when Smoker was able to hit Luffy, she at least showed some good speed feat.
    Last edited by Schabrak; June 06, 2012 at 06:26 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Too obvious that Luffy was going to piss his pants after realising Smo and Tashigi Bodyswitch :-)
    never the less epic for one piece slapstic.

Smo-San is now really furious on Luffy reffering him weak ... even in Taschigis body !!

Did Luffy now just block the Jitte? Or did he really get hit by it (as he did refer)

Zorro sitting there thinking.... WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ... had to lough a bit on that one!

I`m really looking forward to see how Luffys Haki effects the behaviour of logia fruit users... he was easily able to touch Tashigi in Smoke form .. nevertheless she is weak

Franky going berserk with strong right and laser beam is just awesome, wanna see more destroing of him, the lasers dont seem to be comon even though they have been introduced already 2 years ago by the pacifistas .. strange to even see Cesar getting all hyped about it !

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Textmarker View Post
    Did Luffy now just block the Jitte? Or did he really get hit by it (as he did refer)
    Apparently, he blocked it with his fists while wearing gloves but still Smoker was able to touch him once with the tip of the Jutte.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Darkdrone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Decent chapter with a lot of dialogue.

Luffy has improved his haki and I am very impressed with how he grabbed smoker. To be honest, I am disappointed at how weak Tashigi is.....I mean she was decent in part 1 but now she is considered fodder. I guess its a testament to how strong SH are to say the least.

Franky beam was very impressive and I can't wait to see him get into a full fight. I do believe he is more powerful than a pacifist and should be quite a threat in the New World.

Really curious as to how the SH will fight this slime monster. How exactly can you fight it when its entire body is poison and if you try to burn it...it will explode? Also, apparently it can separate into smaller pieces and move on its own. Did anyone get a Majin Buu feel from it lol?

Lastly, I loled at the last panel when Luffy grabbed Ceasar Clown and in the corner is reads "He doesn't care!" lool.

"It’s not always the talented that wins! But the ones who won because they persevere!"

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner robtheyonko's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    The chapter seems ok. Luffy grabs Caesar and the next chapter might show us a fight between Caesar and Luffy. We might also see Law stepping in and giving a hand to Luffy. Still I believe it might not be that easy as Gas-gas fruit should be damn dangerous to anyone.
    The thing I would really want to know after this chapter is how this Slime has something like conciousness as it seems to understand what to do.
    You forget that Luffy is practically immune to all types of poison thanks to surviving his first fight against Magellan. So I bet Luffy is probably the only person on the island that can fight CC.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha xD Luffy was like: no way xD You're smokey? xD

Those 3 looking at the beast standing there stupidly was awesome as well xD

So you can't kill it with fire then... how?

Like Luffy cared what Ceaser was about to explain, he's already caught him for the abduction xD

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Barbados
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think CC will be captured that easily, sure Luffy has a hold of him but he can still use his DF. Haki isn't like seastone which completely nullifies your df.

And thank you Oda for letting a villian get caught when he's does monologues, I never understood why the good guy just stood their while the bad guy talked his ass off, I use to be like why don't you beat/capture/kill him while he's talking? I'm also thankful that CC appeared out there. This should mean we get to see the fight and conclusion to this arc a whole lot sooner than I thought, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by robtheyonko View Post
    You forget that Luffy is practically immune to all types of poison thanks to surviving his first fight against Magellan. So I bet Luffy is probably the only person on the island that can fight CC.
    I wouldn't say he's immune, I just think he has a high resistance to most poisons, but I believe he can still be poisoned.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    So you can't kill it with fire then... how?
    Kill it with water as said in the chapter.

I love how Luffy gives cute nicknames to all his oponents, must be humilating being ridiculed by such an idiot. XD

robtheyonko
    That was never confirmed, it was only shown that he's resistant to some degree.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So if you wanna beat the MasterPudding, u have to go back in time and destroy the forms there. So possible we the a OnePiece Timetravel where Ruffy must beat the MasterPudding there help all other Pudding and come back to current Time to defeat the weak MasterPudding in current Time. XD

That was my first Idea when i saw this Slime who is small getting bigger and been 2 elemental Forms. Welcome to One Piece Fantasy. But i love to see how good and fast Ruffy are been know. Smoker atself was surprised then Ruffy stand in front of him. So i hope know we came to the Main Event of this Arc, beat Ceasar and the Slime. I predict Nami will defeat the slime with her wand.

At least after the Marine ship is blown up. How Smoker will leave the Island, with Ruffy or with Law. XD So Smoker will stand again in doubt to someone. XD

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    So if you wanna beat the MasterPudding, u have to go back in time and destroy the forms there. So possible we the a OnePiece Timetravel where Ruffy must beat the MasterPudding there help all other Pudding and come back to current Time to defeat the weak MasterPudding in current Time. XD
    I seriousley had to laugh.
    But the game sucked to much to be compared to One Piece. ;D

However. Chapter was great. Ruffy at it's best again. His personality is just to awesome...
    CC's gonna get his ass kicked or be rescued by the Harpye.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member nitin's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

brook with his blizzard move can help fight agnaist slime though along with others
    while luffy solely concentrates on cc

New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast