Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter !!

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

2 1.92%
  • 2 (Average)

16 15.38%
  • 3 (Good)

34 32.69%
  • 4 (Great!)

38 36.54%
  • 5 (Epic)

13 12.50%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

1 0.96%
New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 670 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 670 Spoiler Discussion

nice,although I expected it to be better: I didn't like that almost the whole chapter was focused on the slime coming bit by bit where CC is. and there was no impressive fight.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Barbados
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    nice,although I expected it to be better: I didn't like that almost the whole chapter was focused on the slime coming bit by bit where CC is. and there was no impressive fight.
    You honestly expected an impressive fight with Smoker in Tashigi's body and a bunch of fodder marines around the lab??? Really?? You're joking right?? I actually surprised that the story advanced this quickly with CC actually appearing outside, I thought that the SH's would have to go through his lab before they saw him, but hey I'm also the guy that thought the slime would take a chapter or 3 to get to where Luffy is.

So this chapter seems fairly fast paced to me

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 5StepsAhead View Post
    You honestly expected an impressive fight with Smoker in Tashigi's body and a bunch of fodder marines around the lab??? Really?? You're joking right?? I actually surprised that the story advanced this quickly with CC actually appearing outside, I thought that the SH's would have to go through his lab before they saw him, but hey I'm also the guy that thought the slime would take a chapter or 3 to get to where Luffy is.

So this chapter seems fairly fast paced to me
    no,I didn't expect such a fight ,yet,the fact that there weren't great fights obviously makes this chapter good but not epic.
    about CC being outside,franky's beams can pierce everything,and since luffy and law are there,they would have arrived in a flash...I'd be rather disappointed if they had looked for him for more than a chapter.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

It is likely possible that Oda comes up with a flashback of Cesar .... come on folks he was working heads up with the worlds greatest genius!
    He must have something big up his sleeves... if not I would be dissapointed!

A Flashback with cesar and Vegapunk has to come in the next few chapters... we could also get some more detailed informations on Vegapunk himself !

I know all of us want to see some more frontline actions of the already known high rank villians such as Blackbeard, Big Mam, Kaidou, Supernovas, Akainu, Aokiji,...

But I bet Cesar wont be such a lame villian as Hordy, because he really sucked shit... the only good thing on FI was some background on Humans and Fishman relations, but that was it for me.

Cesar on the other hand seems pretty intresting, though he was introduced as a bit of Spandam guy!

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

lol,luffy grabbed CC,I knew that luffy would have fought quickly against CC. I hope he will defeated quickly,since haki is too strong not to defeat that rogia. then the problem will be the slime,but with law,luffy and the others that's not a problem,imo. however,oda will invent something to make the situation difficult...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter, I liked how we get to see CC and capture him in one chapter, also the meeting between luffy and smoker is always epic, we always wait for such chapters where we can see them exchange few words and punches.
    As for the Slime, it wouldn't be such a big problem, just leave it to Nami, she will bring it all the rain to destroy it and if Oda doesnt do it this way i'll be dissapointed, i hope it will be the work of Nami and Ussop to destry it because its not a matter of strenght.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner robtheyonko's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Schabrak

Even though it wasn't confirmed there are some strong hints that he at least highly resistant to poisons. First Iva boosted his immune system to help him recover from Magellan, so now his immune system is much stronger. Also on FI when he punched that octopus swordsman that Zoro beat, some that octopus' poison got inside him but he wasn't effected by and did notice it until Chopper points it out.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Luffy being Luffy. It's awesome how the Starwhats are so casual with taking on the marines. Zoro, Sanji, and Brook are just standing around watching. CC seems to be the classic insanely idiotic genius villain. He not only reveals himself in the middle of a battle with a lot of individuals who want nothing more than to bring harm to him, he also reveals the weakness of his slime. Not a bad chapter, but nothing too exciting going on. Although that may just be relative to all the great and epic chapters over the past few weeks.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 670 Discussion/ 671 Prediction

It was really satisfying seeing Luffy grabbing Smoker's body . I mean he finally touched the guy Haki sure is a miraculous thing lol . Also loved seeing Luffy laughing of Smoker for being switched.

Now from what i observed It looks like the gas from Slime also affects the body so they have to find some special protective suits to go against it . I'm thinking that here Kinemon will become useful thanks to his ability Anyway i think this thing with Slime won't be easy to deal with . As we saw he can split so i don't think it will be easy to beat .
    The ending was pretty good though i have to say that like always Luffy does reckless things way too soon He interrupted CC exactly when he was at a crucial point , telling us about the incident from 4y ago . *sigh* Well it was to be expected and it's a nice cliffhanger the way the chapter ended . Makes me curious about how things will progress next week . I have a feeling Slime will attack Luffy .

Btw here on this page http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/97899660/15 don't you guys think the guy from the right bottom panel looks a lot with Kinemon ? They really are very similar IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrone View Post
    Really curious as to how the SH will fight this slime monster. How exactly can you fight it when its entire body is poison and if you try to burn it...it will explode? Also, apparently it can separate into smaller pieces and move on its own. Did anyone get a Majin Buu feel from it lol?
    I think the water is the principal weak point of Slime just how CC pointed out.

I already said this on the 1st page but i'll repeat it 'cause this is my opinion about how will Luffy fight it . I think he'll drink a huge amount of water and fight it just like how he did that time in Alabasta against Crocodile .

After all setting it on fire is really dangerous and even though it can be destroyed like that apparently , the mess it lets behind is too great and we also have to take into account that Slime's really body is way too huge . If that thing were to explode, the surrounding area would be gravely affected

If Nami were there i think maybe she could use her Clima Tact and make clouds then make it rain right there at the battlefield That way Slime will be dissolved or at least weakened .

Quote Originally Posted by Textmarker View Post
    It is likely possible that Oda comes up with a flashback of Cesar .... come on folks he was working heads up with the worlds greatest genius!
    He must have something big up his sleeves... if not I would be dissapointed!

A Flashback with cesar and Vegapunk has to come in the next few chapters... we could also get some more detailed informations on Vegapunk himself !

I know all of us want to see some more frontline actions of the already known high rank villians such as Blackbeard, Big Mam, Kaidou, Supernovas, Akainu, Aokiji,...

But I bet Cesar wont be such a lame villian as Hordy, because he really sucked shit... the only good thing on FI was some background on Humans and Fishman relations, but that was it for me.

Cesar on the other hand seems pretty intresting, though he was introduced as a bit of Spandam guy!
    I don't wanna have hopes concerning CC and his ability to be a bad or good villain but i would like to see a flashback of what happened 4y ago . It would be really interesting and i don't think Oda will let this fight against CC conclude without a little flashback about his past . Though i think it's likely that not many things will be revealed right now but we'll at least have a clue about what happened on this island .

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by robtheyonko View Post
    Even though it wasn't confirmed there are some strong hints that he at least highly resistant to poisons...
    Yeah I read the manga too. That doesn't confirm an complete immunity though.

I can imagine the slim to be attacked, when half of itself is at Luffys destination, this would weaken it and enable several Strawhats to fight it simultaneously, as there aren't many characters to fight with right now.

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Btw here on this page http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/97899660/15 don't you guys think the guy from the right bottom panel looks a lot with Kinemon ? They really are very similar IMO

I think he'll drink a huge amount of water and fight it just like how he did that time in Alabasta against Crocodile .

If Nami were there i think maybe she could use her Clima Tact and make clouds then make it rain right there at the battlefield That way Slime will be dissolved or at least weakened .

Sideburns, eyes and the big mouth look similar, and the hair color of course.

Love the idea of using clima tact for this, it would be perfect, we just need Law there to switch those two. Maybe Sanji in Nami will try it, but will only produce minimal version of what Nami is capable of.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kyo3ooo's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think that Luffy's group will fight the slime, Zoro's group will.
    They will interrupt the shooting and fight it letting the G-5 and Robin/Franky dealing with the little bits that were shot.
    Otherewise, I see no reason for Zoro's group to be on scene and be the closest group to the slime.

CC vs. Luffy should end quickly, and Smoker is gonna witness it giving him an idea on how a fight against the current Luffy is going to be.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ace4's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

WTF? This Chapter makes no sense to me at all...

1. The Slime came from the Lava side but explodes when set on fire... Somebody pointed this out already but the explanation that it may have exploded on purpose is to vague.

2. The Slime throws pieces of itself over the lake. Then it's impossible to complete himself again. ImO very stupid way to get on the other side.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

guys if you want to read the chapter with a better translation and qualityhttp://www.batoto.net/read/_/106147/...0_by_mangarule

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Darkdrone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I know this is weird but how exactly does Luffy grab on to gas with his haki? Gas doesn't have a solid figure to hold on to......so how does it work?

"It’s not always the talented that wins! But the ones who won because they persevere!"

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member lionheart555's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Caesar: Blah blah blah slime slime slime
    Luffy: Grabs...dude shut up

I approve this chapter.

I also like how Zoro, Brook, and Sanji (Nami body) are just sitting there watching the slime fling itself. LOL

New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast