Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Reborn 388 Discussion / 389 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 388 Discussion / 389 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by keng4896 View Post
    It's just the 3rd day, and Tsuna actually got hit by Jager, whom i believed used the night flame to teleport even though he went all out from the beginning, i'm sure that tsuna would go for some traning/strategizing to defeat Jager in the next day. And Jager actually used the "generic slap" to show that he don't need some other fancy moves to beat Tsuna. So lets just wait four the fourth day for the epic battle, you won't want some epic battle to happen before the last battle after all, right?
    Yes. I do. Two epic battles are better than one. God forbid a battle is actually exciting in this arc, they've been so dull. That was a really, really dull and lazy fight between Tsuna and Jager. and the convo between Reborn and Bermuda deserved at least a decent follow-up, not this. Could've at least given it a couple of pages before having Reborn give up, or at least not end a chapter on a cliffhanger saying a fight is about to ensue, only for that "fight" to end in the next chapter after 3 pages.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter is amazing
    Jager was so powerful , his ability is interesting . It's a shame the fight didn't last much but well i have to say that i'm shocked to see Reborn saying those things . I mean even Tsuna was surprised by his answer . He can see there's not a chance Tsuna will win against Jager and this is exactly the thing i never expected for Reborn to say .

He was always so confident in Tsuna , always making him see that he can do it if tries harder and now this . I guess Bermuda and Jager are on a totally different lvl dammit .

In a way i have to say that i'm happy this happened . Now is the time for Tsuna to decides for himself whether he can do it or not . Anyway in the end the situation is critical . No matter how much you try to come up with a solution the outcome will be tragic . This is not a situation where if you win ,everything will be solved after all
    This arc is amazing

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree that this arc will probably be more about Tsuna having to go on his own and grow without Reborn's help. I wondering what he'll come up with in regards to "another way". Maybe it'll involve the VG if that last pic has anything to do with it.
    I wonder...what would happen if the pacifiers were broken (if that's even possible). What mysterious power lies inside them.
    I can understand why the fight was short, though I wish there was more ofva reason as to why Reborn gave up so suddenly. Yes, it's true, he most likely doesn't want to involve Tsuna and the others in his fate, but Jagar just came out if nowhere and punched him. How exactly did that prove that Tsuna couldn't ever beat him. I just wish there was more of an indication.

Can't wait to see what's after this. What both Tsuna and Reborn plan to do.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not particularly bothered about the fight being over and done with so quickly. I never expected Tsuna to stand a chance, so I see no point for the fight to have dragged on to an inevitable conclusion. The quick skirmish was only meant to indicate the immense difference between Tsuna and Jager. I'm looking forward to seeing what the team can put together without Reborn, also looking forward to see what actions the Arcobaleno take.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was good.
    So now we can get that the difference between Jagger and Tsuna is so enormous that Reborn decided to not let him fight against him now as he understands that Tsuna still needs a lot of training. Of course Tsuna needs to level up his Dieing Will and it would be also great for him to get this Flame of Night. It will get him in a totally different league. He might even become the strongest out there. Or at least one of the top 2-3 if he gets this flame.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

the chapter okay, and what tsuna gonna do?
    Spoiler show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member keng4896's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps Tsuna might join Bermuda to defeat Checkerface, but not to kill him/the other arcobaleno's, but to force him end the arcobaleno curse without Reborn and the others dying/vindiciced.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member thousandIN1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

what happened to the shimon family, are they just fodder now???
    http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/x-men-legends-3/signatures.html

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    This chapter is amazing
    Jager was so powerful , his ability is interesting . It's a shame the fight didn't last much but well i have to say that i'm shocked to see Reborn saying those things . I mean even Tsuna was surprised by his answer . He can see there's not a chance Tsuna will win against Jager and this is exactly the thing i never expected for Reborn to say .

He was always so confident in Tsuna , always making him see that he can do it if tries harder and now this . I guess Bermuda and Jager are on a totally different lvl dammit .

In a way i have to say that i'm happy this happened . Now is the time for Tsuna to decides for himself whether he can do it or not . Anyway in the end the situation is critical . No matter how much you try to come up with a solution the outcome will be tragic . This is not a situation where if you win ,everything will be solved after all
    This arc is amazing
    indeed this arc is so amazing( twists, epic battles, characters development(google chrome).As to why reborn said those things to tsuna, could it be that reborn was using a reverse psycology on tsuna haha.Cant wait too see what gonna happen in next chapter

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    indeed this arc is so amazing( twists, epic battles, characters development(google chrome).As to why reborn said those things to tsuna, could it be that reborn was using a reverse psycology on tsuna haha.Cant wait too see what gonna happen in next chapter
    Yeah now that you mention it i wouldn't be surprised if that turns up to be true

I hope Tsuna will train more and become strong , not suddenly get a new upgrade or something 'cause it would be lame IMO . I mean he just got a new upgrade in the Shimon arc and i'm sure the gear full capabilities are yet to be discovered so go Tsuna polish you skills or something

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Yeah now that you mention it i wouldn't be surprised if that turns up to be true

I hope Tsuna will train more and become strong , not suddenly get a new upgrade or something 'cause it would be lame IMO . I mean he just got a new upgrade in the Shimon arc and i'm sure the gear full capabilities are yet to be discovered so go Tsuna polish you skills or something
    Enough training! Lol, they did enough training in the Future Arc. What Tsuna (and the rest of the Vongola Guardians) need to do now is to show that their resolutions are stronger than the Vindice's. I think it's time for Tsuna to partake in a battle that literally pushes him past his limits and force himself to take down Jager without giving up. I don't mean to compare manga but if Tsuna finally has a battle (similar to Luffy's battle with Lucci for you One Piece fans) then I will have the utmost respect for Tsuna. I just want to see Tsuna go down countless times against Jager but still stand up and fight. That right there would prove to Reborn that Tsuna's ready to become Vongola Decimo.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thousandIN1 View Post
    what happened to the shimon family, are they just fodder now???
    They were fodder the moment we saw Shitt P. She was a character who screamed fodder.
    They were fodder the moment we finished finding out their powers but the baseball one who is Yamamto's friend never got his flame revealed. Still to this day there is one Shimon flame we dont know. They are definete fodder.

That's why we only saw Enma on the 1st day of this battle thing. Only he is gonna be kept with relevance it looks like.

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

I am going to hold to my belief that the Simon family is going to become a much more important part of this arc and the rest of the series. They are the only family that can support the Tenth Generation Vongola family in their daily lives. The Varia, Millefiore, and the CEDEF can support the from other places and in other ways. The other group that could support the Vongola during their everyday living is the Kokuyo Gang but they stay on on the outside most of the time. They may get closer now that things have gone the way that they have. I do believe that the others will help too especially the Varia who were so helpful in the future and they are part of the Vongola family.

The person that Tsuna wanted to team up with in the beginning was Enma. However Reborn did not want that because Enma was representing Skull. Enma is very important to Tsuna. I mean Enma was key to Tsuna finding out what his pride was and Tsuna can gain more power from Enma's Simon ring. Enma is also the only one who understands what is like to be Tsuna because the share a lot in common. I also believe that Tsuna and Enma are going to do what Giotto and Cozart were not able to do in the past which is stand side by side against different enemies.

I believe that the rest of the Simon family will also prove to be very valuable in the future. Each one of them can support the different Vongola Guardians in different ways.

The Simon family is also the only family at this time that has Earth Flames that I feel will prove to offer the Vongola family an edge when it comes to fighting Checker Face, the Vindice and any other enemy. I mean we have yet to see the Earth Flames in action completely. I do not believe that Amano would create a whole new power set only to throw it out of the picture without exploring it.

The Inheritance arc was not about Tsuna becoming the official Tenth Vongola Boss but Tsuna and the Vongola family inheriting the friendship of the Simon family. I believe that that will be important to current and upcoming events.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BianchiChrome View Post
    The Inheritance arc was not about Tsuna becoming the official Tenth Vongola Boss but Tsuna and the Vongola family inheriting the friendship of the Simon family. I believe that that will be important to current and upcoming events.
    Not quite. That would be just a percentage. It was ALSO about Daemon Spaede and the mysteries of him. It was ALSO to show the new Vongola Gear. ALSO the place for Mukuro to come back to the world and leave the Vindice. It was ALSO for showing off the hidden element.
    The arc didnt have one purpose.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BianchiChrome View Post
    The person that Tsuna wanted to team up with in the beginning was Enma. However Reborn did not want that because Enma was representing Skull. Enma is very important to Tsuna. I mean Enma was key to Tsuna finding out what his pride was and Tsuna can gain more power from Enma's Simon ring. Enma is also the only one who understands what is like to be Tsuna because the share a lot in common. I also believe that Tsuna and Enma are going to do what Giotto and Cozart were not able to do in the past which is stand side by side against different enemies.
    Perfectly said here. Enma is really the only person of relevance from the Shimon.
    Enma out of the Shimon family is the only 1st Generation parallel weve been introduced to. Although we did see a chick who looked like Adeleid, she wasnt introduced which means she isnt of much improtance.

All Guardians that have importance in fighting alongside Tsuna have had their 1st generation parallels introduced. Enma-Cozarto, Mukuro-Daemon, Hibari-Alaude, Gokudera-G, Yamamato-Asari, Ryohei-Knuckles and Lambo-Lampo.

The other Shimon members lack importance as of now.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be great for Shimon Family to have a bit more showtime. Actually I believe they might play an important role in taking down Checkerface at the end of the current Arc. I don't know if it will be like all the participating teams and Arcobalenos fighting against Checkerface and his men or will it be something entirely different, but I just have a feeling that Shimon and Enma in particular might play an important role in this Arc.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2