Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reborn 387 Discussion / 388 Predictions

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Reborn 387 Discussion / 388 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Hitman Reborn!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner elektrovilciens's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 387 Spoiler thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter is cool IMO... I hope Tsuna will destroy them.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member trunterzx's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

This is so strange... So the Vindice was actually a group created by Bermuda? How did he manage to create such a powerful group which enforces law and order in the mafia world?? Especially at that state...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The power of the 8th flame must be really powerful. And those guys were on the verge of death. They probably jumped at the chance for power like that.
    Haha, Reborn refused to follow Tsuna's will and Tsuna's decided he's gonna find another way. No surprise there. I just hope he can get out of this alive. XD I figured Bermuda wasn't going to stay an ally. (and did Tsuna finally light the dying will flame on his own?)

I was a bit confused about the Shaman Bermuda mentioned, he made it sound like it was that person who created the two mafia families (and did I read that wrong? Ancestor?! Tsuna and Yuni are related?!)

All in all, good chapter. A few pages were wasted seeing Tsuna's past fights but at least we learned some more and got Reborn's answer. And next we get to see a fight. XD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miyanoai View Post
    The power of the 8th flame must be really powerful. And those guys were on the verge of death. They probably jumped at the chance for power like that.
    Haha, Reborn refused to follow Tsuna's will and Tsuna's decided he's gonna find another way. No surprise there. I just hope he can get out of this alive. XD I figured Bermuda wasn't going to stay an ally. (and did Tsuna finally light the dying will flame on his own?)

I was a bit confused about the Shaman Bermuda mentioned, he made it sound like it was that person who created the two mafia families (and did I read that wrong? Ancestor?! Tsuna and Yuni are related?!)

All in all, good chapter. A few pages were wasted seeing Tsuna's past fights but at least we learned some more and got Reborn's answer. And next we get to see a fight. XD
    No they're not...they meant Vongola and Yuni's familgia ancestors...not Tsuna's...Tsuna is a part of Vongola only because his father is Chief of CADEF...IMO of course.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

No real surprises from the chapter, an alliance between the Vongola and Vindice seemed highly unlikely from the start. Although I did get my answers about the reasoning behind the formation of Vindice and its continued involvement with the mafia community. The origin of the eighth flame is also established, which was nice. Good chapter overall, looking forward to the next one. I really don't see how Tsuna and Reborn are going to escape, interested in how that's going to work out.

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    No they're not...they meant Vongola and Yuni's familgia ancestors...not Tsuna's...Tsuna is a part of Vongola only because his father is Chief of CADEF...IMO of course.
    Tsuna is a descendent of the First. He may be distantly removed in terms of relation from his immediate predecessor, but he is of the Vongola bloodline.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sademi's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miyanoai View Post

What do you mean he refused? He said he would follow Tsuna's will...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome chapter. It reminded me a lot of how Akira would tie previous things into present chapters. This chapter being the Trinisette.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

that expression from tsuna is back..like when he was yelling at Gokudera at the storm battle and in the future when he said he wouldn't allow everyone risking their lives for him
    Curious about this "shaman" who is it? I honestly thought of talbot ^^" GOD so even if they team up reborn's gonna die anyway?!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

This was really good, reveal more about Vindice and the 8 flame.
    wonder about that shaman, but Bernuda said that the mare ring were given to an ancestor of Yuni, didn't in the future the Cervello are shown giving Byakuran the Sky Mare Ring.

I find interesting that Bermuda named the 8 flame the flame of night, like that it fall under the sky type flames

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sademi View Post
    What do you mean he refused? He said he would follow Tsuna's will...
    Lol, Sorry, I meant he refused Bermuda to follow Tsuna's will. I can see how that sounded differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice
    Tsuna is a decedent of Primo, whoever is Giotto's ancestor is also Tsuna's. It's just that Bermuda sounded like he was talking about one person the entire time, so it sounded like Yuni and Giotto had the same ancestor. Perhaps it was just odd translating/

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by anfera103 View Post
    This was really good, reveal more about Vindice and the 8 flame.
    wonder about that shaman, but Bernuda said that the mare ring were given to an ancestor of Yuni, didn't in the future the Cervello are shown giving Byakuran the Sky Mare Ring.

I find interesting that Bermuda named the 8 flame the flame of night, like that it fall under the sky type flames
    The Mare Ring was probably lost from the Giglio Nero at some point and was given to Byakuran. Yes, it was given to Yuni's ancestor but I guess you can say it was fated to be given to Byakuran as Yuni pointed out during Tsuna/Byakuran's fight. Also, the Flame of Night is a nice addition to the Sky flames. It goes with it.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 387 Discussion / 388 Predictions

The chapter was interesting.
    I liked the explanation of Flame of night. It would be interesting if Tsuna gets this flame as well as evolving his own current Sky Flame. Don't know how I feel about the posibility of alliance between Reborn and Vindice... but still we don't have it. So in the next chapter we are going to see a fight between Bermuda and Jagger vs Reborn and Tsuna. It would be interesting.

Also I didn't expect Cheker face to be that great and important. Hope we'll see more explanations in the upcoming chapters.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hhv94's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 387 Discussion / 388 Predictions

Wow...Nice set up by the author on this! I can't wait to see how Tsuna and Reborn get away from the Vindice? I am guessing that more will be revealed as to why there is even a trinsette and possible story about checker face himself. I'm glad Reborn didn't choose to side with the Vindice. I think Bermuda is underestimating Tsuna....as most people seem to do.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast