Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reborn 388 Discussion / 389 Predictions

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Reborn 388 Discussion / 389 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Hitman Reborn!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 388 Spoiler thread

Reborn 388 raw:
    Credits: MangaTeers
    Source: http://www.mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-S...n-388-Raw-Scan

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 388

Source: mangateers

Rehosted on: Animeprodestiny

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

bermuda says something that shocks both reborn and tsuna, probably something like if this sacrifice isn't made even more people will die (I'm guessing I can't read) reborn leaves with his watch and hands the boss watch to tsuna who is obviously horrified
    Reborn explains to the rest of the arcobaleno, M.M confronts tsuna who becomes visibly upset and starts to run. He thinks something along the lines of I cannot let reborn die a second time (??) the arcobaleno, no don't die.. He starts yelling "WHAT IS IT" Then he slams his fist into the wall like primo did (lolol) in the last arc and his fist is shaking
    HE FORGOT GOKUDERA AND YAMAMOTO
    Last edited by VongolaSky; June 06, 2012 at 06:30 AM.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hhv94's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Man I hope we get an english scan on this chapter. I am curious to know what Bermuda said to them.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Reborn dying a second time, he probably means from the future arc (though this would actually be the first time....@_@)
    I can't wait for the translation. I can't believe this arc is apparently getting low ratings, the nerve.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oni_James's Avatar
    Country
    Catalonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter's out
    ざわ...ざわ...

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow I guess it's the first manga chapter that had flashbacks about the same exact episode....at least I never saw something like that.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Reborn has given up, this has never happened before ;____; what can tsuna do now? He has always fought with reborn teaching him/yelling instructions and supporting him but what can he possibly do alone?? He has never won a battle without reborn by his side
    I hope tsuna can get stronger by himself and save the arcobaleno. And tsuna of course would be more than willing (more like forcing) to give up his life for them and reborn

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member brigid001's Avatar
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 388 Discussion / 389 Predictions

Wow what a chapter!! Amano really knows how to impress!! The relationship between Reborn and Tsuna has evolved so much and it's great to see how much they care for each other's well being. Great job amano great job.
    And is it just me or is anyone else peeved by reborn constantly rankign in the bottom 5 nowadays >.< I really don't think it deserves that place with this current arc!!
    Fave Manga:
    20th Century Boys, Alive:The Final Evolution, Bokurano, Hunter x Hunter, Kamisama no Iutoori, Liar Game, Reborn,
    Shingeki no Kyojin, Shinigamisama ni Saigo no Onegai wo, Zetman.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't even pay attention to rankings. I personally love this manga title. Anyway I think at this point of the manga, the author is trying to set something up were Tsuna will be fighting without Reborn at his side. I wonder if this is what Reborn had decided on his own once he found out the truth. I feel that his trying to intentionally push Tsuna away so he can go on without him. Such a sad chapter. I will be curious to see what Tsuna does next.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member keng4896's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm...the vongola gear is shown in the last image, is amano trying to tell us something, such as there's some secret in it?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only one who was extremely disappointed when the "fight" between Tsuna and Jager ended after like 3 freaking pages????

I mean what the hell? That last chapter made it look like we would finally have an epic fight in this arc, and then Reborn tells Tsuna to give up after getting one pimpslap from Jager??! What the hell.......I have no problem with Reborn telling Tsuna to give up, but at least let them actually fight a little bit first, goddammit.....she could have at least made Jager's attack something more than just a generic slap

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member keng4896's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Am I the only one who was extremely disappointed when the "fight" between Tsuna and Jager ended after like 3 freaking pages????

I mean what the hell? That last chapter made it look like we would finally have an epic fight in this arc, and then Reborn tells Tsuna to give up after getting one pimpslap from Jager??! What the hell.......I have no problem with Reborn telling Tsuna to give up, but at least let them actually fight a little bit first, goddammit.....she could have at least made Jager's attack something more than just a generic slap
    It's just the 3rd day, and Tsuna actually got hit by Jager, whom i believed used the night flame to teleport even though he went all out from the beginning, i'm sure that tsuna would go for some traning/strategizing to defeat Jager in the next day. And Jager actually used the "generic slap" to show that he don't need some other fancy moves to beat Tsuna. So lets just wait four the fourth day for the epic battle, you won't want some epic battle to happen before the last battle after all, right?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think there's going to be some conflict between Reborn and Tsuna on this one. I don't think Reborn wants Tsuna or anyone else in his team involved in these games. He doesn't want Tsuna to end up like him. As for the short fight between Tsuna and Jager, I don't think the author was going to set up a major fight until the next battle between the teams.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast