Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: who is stronger

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • toad sage

13 65.00%
  • snake saage

8 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: who is stronger

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: who is stronger

Quote Originally Posted by hyper_megaman View Post
    could naruto actually be a genius at chakra use, just that his bodily chakra was always disrupted by the kyuubi?

in this case it showed through because natural chakra couldn't be absorbed/used by the kyuubi, and was distinct/separate from his normal chakra, hence the kyuubi couldn't disrupt it and naruto's talent in chakra moulding (comparable to hashirama/tobirama) gave him epic mastery?

one can only hope kishi finally pens it like this, or naruto will be a worthless kyuubi-dependent idiot forever
    Naruto is awesome at chakra control ever since he learned Sage Mode. Now that Kurama is working with him has mates, he's no longer hindered by Kurama controlling his chakra anymore.

I want to see Sage+Kurama fusion next(which Naruto should know how to do already cause he did something similar vs Nagato)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    False. Naruto wasn't born with the Kyuubi, and he has naturally large chakra reserves, that isn't something the Kyuubi gave him. He picked up on Sage Mode lightning quick regardless, something that after what seemed like at the very least 25 years Jiraiya could not master.
    Really? Because the way I see it Naruto's Kyuubi training posed all the same problems and then some i.e. balancing his own spiritual and physical energy with the Kyuubi's yang charka, the risk of transforming, and the physical and mental trauma. Unbeknownst to Naruto, he has been preparing for Senjutsu since from the moment he started using Kyuubi chakra under Jiraiya's tutalage.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
    Really? Because the way I see it Naruto's Kyuubi training posed all the same problems and then some i.e. balancing his own spiritual and physical energy with the Kyuubi's yang charka, the risk of transforming, and the physical and mental trauma. Unbeknownst to Naruto, he has been preparing for Senjutsu since from the moment he started using Kyuubi chakra under Jiraiya's tutalage.
    don't quite follow, there's a difference between pushing back against a strong force consistently vs trying to hold tofu without breaking it

senjutsu is closer to the latter, u must hold the tofu just right, or u either drop it or u break it

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Physically, Toad Senjutsu seems to be the strongest as others have already stated. Overall, I'm pretty sure they are even. Like Jiraya and Orochimaru they focus there specialties in different areas. As someone mentioned earlier, Toad Senjutsu is for strength and Snake Senjutsu is for those who prefer finesse. If Kishi actually allowed Kabuto and Naruto to fight, we could have probably seen the differences more clearly. Also I don't know if anyone mentioned this but, IFRC, the reason why Kabuto could stay in his Sage form longer was because the cave was full of natural chakra.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Explain. Dont include the unlocked Kyuubi Seal Mode thing Naruto got after talking his momma.
    just Naruto Sage Mode > Kabuto Sage Mode seems plausible but I wouldnt sleep on Kabuto just yet. I think it would be a close one.
    Simply coz Kabuto is essentially a genius, its hard to say.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

This is an excellent theory btw. just had a light bulb moment how this all makes sense haha.
    i really think that naruto's overwhelming chaakra and attack power would be too much for kabuto

i am talking naruto as he defeated pain, with strictly frog-fu and the giant rasen-shuriken that he could throw

i dont think kabuto could have defeated pain, in fact i dont think it would have been close, pain would have demolished him

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member metalia's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

snake most likely. And it's not "snake mode", is the "dragon mode", and yes, it simply sounds stronger than toad's!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Crystal Black's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's difficult to say but I would pick Kabuto's Dragon Sage for obvious reasons. What he shown and accomplish against the Uchiha brothers was stellar. The match isn't entirely over yet either.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
    No, they situations are entirely different for a number of reasons.

1) The Kyuubi's chakra was literally controlled by the Kyuubi. Naruto could only harness small portions of it without the Kyuubi's help, never once was he in full control above 1 tailed mode while fighting Sasuke. He had limited control up until 3 tails, and then at the forth tail all hell broke loose.

2) Naruto's transformations were controlled by him either A) Being weak or dying, or B) being under high emotional stress, where the Kyuubi could then take advantage of his weak mind. That is completely opposite of how Sage Mode and Natural Energy works.

3) Natural Energy is not chakra. The Kyuubi's chakra is sinister and actually toxic, Natural Energy is not. When combined with regular chakra, Natural Energy can create Sage Chakra, but it is not in and of itself a form of chakra, it simply another form of energy. So, for someone like Naruto who didn't have great chakra control, harnessing natural energy may be easier for him.

4) Naruto never had to balance the Kyuubi chakra until he aquired RK Mode. Once he did that he had to balance chakra, but as we saw, the Kyuubi actually let him use more and more of his chakra without pulling back Naruto's, hence why Naruto's RK never seemed limited like Bee thought it should be.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ajith_sakthi's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

As of the name suggests snake seems more powerful, but the earth's most poisonous animal is a frog(poison dart frog), which can kill its enemy by just touching it. So it seems how the power is applied. Snake and Frog Sage both have different sets of power and as always its based on the wielder that it would give its power. Generally i would say snake should be more powerful. But Naruto would be the special case where the Toad Sage is made stronger than Snake sage mode.
    My Thoughts on the Final attack against Madara:
    Naruto and Sasuke will do a combo along with their summons to create some 5 elements attack.
    Naruto - Air + Sage Chakra Summon:Frog - Water
    Sasuke - Fire+Thunder+Cursed Seal Power Summon:Snake - Earth

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."
    -Roy Croft

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3