Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

64 59.26%
  • Good!

25 23.15%
  • Regular

13 12.04%
  • Boring...

2 1.85%
  • Bad!

1 0.93%
  • Fail!

2 1.85%
  • Other...

1 0.93%
New Reply
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 297 Discussion/ 298 Predictions

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 297 Discussion/ 298 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 297 Spoiler Thread

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm loving how Mashima made this chapter. Somehow my eyes are all teary, huh.

Surprised about Yukino, is she being lied to... yeah probably :/

I'm wondering if Levy is writing this as a letter just so that she can get it out of her system, like a diary, or Lucy lost her memory and she's trying to make her remember. But... everyone died? We know that's not possible so... :| Time traveling soon?

Somehow I'm starting to believe the theory that The Mystery Zeref-like person is Lucy-from-the-future.

ex oriente lux

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter was awesome! so many things!

They changed targets to FT. A graveyard for dragons? Wow!
    I hope she's not referring to her dear Gajeel having died. People are going to die, I'm betting its going to be Makarov one of them.

Why do I have a feeling that the girl is from the future and came to warn FT of this? It might even be Wendy.

To Ryuzetsu land? Moving to another place like Edolas? God I so want ot to be next week!

Levi got a scar on her cute face damn... And will FT really lose or will this be changed?

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL.. After reading the chapter, I'm even more interested in who that "girl" is. It definitely isn't Yukino, who has been shown in the chapter, which... leaves

1.) Either a completely new character, which is rather unlikely, considering Jellal's reaction, which suggests that it is a person he knows.

2.) Someone that has already been introduced... most likely a Lucy from the future, considering the arc is supposed to have a serious Lucy role in it... and if it's Lucy, then things are definitely going to get lot more complicated. Of course, it can be someone else, but it would be limited to the number of characters who have already been introduced and who Jellal has met before.

Anyway, it's definitely a quite interesting turn of events.

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, okay, so after thinking about things a bit, I'm on the team that the cape wearing girl is Lucy and she came from the future to change what happens, so that what Levy is telling us about doesn't happen that way. Because all of them aren't going to die, obviously And if not Lucy, then this a "someone" who responds to Levy's desparate calls for help and does it.

ex oriente lux

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't breath. So much tension being build up!

This chapter is incredible. Even being a setup, it was was incredibly well handled and with many things happening at once without ruining the flow. Great work Mashima.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope they won't died. Man, the tension this chapter build is simply amazing.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, Mashima knows how to build up tension. Every chapter is just more epic, he doesn't have bad chapters. As some people said, I bet for Lucy and time-travel.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Missing the possibility of it being lucy's mom. She did die at the same time as the dragons, and she knew about secret magic.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Obviously no one is going to die, at least not among the main cast, something will happen to prevent that, most likely due to this "mysterious girl's" involvement, but whatever happened to Lucy - if the girl in the current chapter is actually her, to obtain a Zeref like presence is still going to occur, it has been further accented by Carla, who once again saw the destruction of that castle.

As for it being Lucy's mom, I think that's unlikely, since how Jellal would be capable of knowing her, not to mention the hooded girl looks like a teenager, not a grown up mature women. Unless you want to say that Lucy's mother somehow became younger, due to whatever connection with the dragons she might have.
    Last edited by Chris38; August 31, 2012 at 05:21 AM.

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Ryuuzetsu >> Dragon tongue

Guessing we'll see more of actual dragons in their lair, or the graveyard Gajeel found.

ex oriente lux

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

If it really is Lucy from future I wonder why she has presence like Zeref. Maybe everyone from the future has such presence, and Zeref is from future as well. I wouldn't be surprised if Lucy from Carla's premonition is that Lucy from future. Assuming it really IS Lucy. Damn you Mashima, making me impatiently wait one more week for next chapter. >.<

Chris38: Considering the whole story is being narrated so, actually, it already happened and Levy has some scars we can assume something big gonna happen, and someone gonna die as she wrote. The thing is, it's TROLL MASHIMA, Levy can write about dragons or people from Sabertooth. Sting wanting to kill actual dragon to prove he's DRAGON SLAYER in front of others, Rogue saving Gajeel or Leon saving Gray, who knows. After "and... and... my dear... also..." there's no "die" so who knows what she had on mind.
    Last edited by Duniak; August 31, 2012 at 05:32 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Very intresting and informative chapter.
    1) Arcadios is told to be saving the world but wasn't he working for Zeref?
    2) FT gonna have a damn tough battle on last day. Jura vs Laxus, Natsu vs Ichiya, Erza vs Kagura, Gray vs Lion and gays from blue pegasus vs Gajeel xDDD Also they have to take out ST, so each of FT member might simultaniously take up to 2 serious opponents. Gonna be epic.
    3) Mysterous girl, for Lucy from future she seriously lacks breasts, so I've got no conclusions about this part
    4) With this dragons graveyard shown it might be possible that Arcadios is actually trying to ressurect them or something
    5) Rest of ST members don't seem to be bothered or stressed, they are either stupid or got something serious in their arsenal.

All in all good chapter.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    Chris38: Considering the whole story is being narrated so, actually, it already happened and Levy has some scars we can assume something big gonna happen, and someone gonna die as she wrote. The thing is, it's TROLL MASHIMA, Levy can write about dragons or people from Sabertooth. Sting wanting to kill actual dragon to prove he's DRAGON SLAYER in front of others, Rogue saving Gajeel or Leon saving Gray, who knows. After "and... and... my dear... also..." there's no "die" so who knows what she had on mind.
    If this is actually a Lucy from the future, he could easily cover it up, by having the Levy narration and all the, and... and... picture's, become an alternate dimension, which would have occurred if "Lucy" - one of the probable explanations of who the "hooded girl" is, hadn't came back to the past and changed it.

I know it sounds pretty confusing, but that's what you get, when you introduce the concept of time travel into a story.

New Reply
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast