Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

43 40.57%
  • Good!

28 26.42%
  • Regular

10 9.43%
  • Boring...

4 3.77%
  • Bad!

20 18.87%
  • Other...

1 0.94%
New Reply
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 296 Discussion/ 297 Predictions

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 296 Discussion/ 297 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by ghostexiled; August 24, 2012 at 06:08 AM.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 296 Spoiler Thread

Chapter was released. Quite, quite awesome. Wont say more to avoid spoiling too much until everyone reads it.
    Linkie
    Last edited by Uriel; August 24, 2012 at 04:52 AM.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't call that awesome really, cause a chapter before Sting alone was trashing both of Natsu and Gajeel with DF and now Natsu without much effort and special attacks defeats both of them in DF state.. idk.. Though i'm glad FT won and got 10 points, so on the last day it must be a draw between them but that 1 score that Sting laughed about on chariot chapter will play it's role. I'd say it was an average chapter.
    Last edited by ghostexiled; August 24, 2012 at 06:04 AM.

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter is definitely amazing, although it's not exactly what I excepted.

The most interesting fact is that we get more hints on who the mysterious person is... and after reading the chapter, I have no doubt that it's Zeref. Although, his aura seems to have changed, which might have some relation with the whole Eclipse plan.

Personally, I doubt that Jellal will be capable of catching him.

And I also doubt that Sting and Rouge managed to kill their dragons... under normal circumstances.

Since, honestly if they are unable of beating Natsu in his normal fire mode, while fighting him two vs one and also using a union raid against him, then what they would be capable of doing against a dragon ?

Probably nothing, unless their dragons let themselves be killed, for some, at the current moment unknown reason.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member jacke12's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I don't know what to say but somehow I am quite disappointed the people who had read the chapter already will understand what I am talking about.

Well except Zeref showing that was interesting never even thought he will be there in the stadium.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest the face in the beg looks a bit like lucy's so im thinking this other zeref like person is a girl, wanted natsu to struggle a bit more and gajeel to shine much much more but not a bad chapter i give it a good

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member John 92's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

to be honest i was cheering for sting and this was a total troll chapter as much as it was good,i hope on the last event they will do a draw
    Last edited by ghostexiled; August 24, 2012 at 06:05 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Gajeel didn't get to do anything. This fight went from epic (chapter 1) to so one-sided that is unexciting for me.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, this was faster than I thought. I can't imagine how powerful Natsu would be if he used DF. He just destroyed them with his ordinary powers. Oh well, those cocky punks deserved it.

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah well this is FT so I just enjoyed how epic Natsu got, and he's finally not amongst the lot that always always struggle to defeat their enemies. Gajeel will definitely get his fight soon, don't worry.

And Zeref!!!!!!!!!! Or girl-Zeref!!!!!! Yay! FTA are first, now the plot can kick in.

ex oriente lux

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Hate that Gajeel didn't get to do anything, not even activate his skin-armour.
    Loved the pounding of Natsu and the beautiful techniques of Sting and Rogue, even though I feel that the unison raid isn't only getting weaker but also more common, anyway, that's the shounen manga rule: The more - the weaker.

The phoenix priestess seem interesting, though her intro has been seen many times before, however Mashima was not shy to introduce her before she actually makes an appearence. The question is wether it's her aura that they are feeling or Zeref's.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well... alright. That fight happened.

It's a little sad that the thing making everyone cry Zeref is that the dude was crying at the beginning of the chapter. If it really is him-that still could have been a red herring-then I wonder how he's able to be around that many people without them dropping like flies. I thought he'd go back to being dangerous to stand close to after killing Hades but it looks like he just got control of his magic back.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe that intro was for upcoming FT movie, no? And that person looks like Zeref to me, I compared some pictures from before, looks alike, but it's only in case this dude doesn't mature at all

PS I used spoiler tags cause i wrote about the outcome of the chapter - FT win, and I didn't want random person who visit this thread to suddenly see that FT wins and make fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu table crush

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kuza View Post
    I believe that intro was for upcoming FT movie, no? And that person looks like Zeref to me, I compared some pictures from before, looks alike, but it's only in case this dude doesn't mature at all

PS I used spoiler tags cause i wrote about the outcome of the chapter - FT win, and I didn't want random person who visit this thread to suddenly see that FT wins and make fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu table crush
    You did reveal that the fight ended this week, though. That completely ruined the chapter for me. :P

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member El Maco's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, that felt rushed.

Mashima always said Natsu is his alter-ego, so maybe he didn't want to give the other boys (Gray, Gajeel) too much screen time .
    That new finishing move came out of nowhere, though. Maybe he actually heard the criticism about the overdrawn "nakama power" story of Erza on Tenrou island
    and limited himself this time to a simple caption and a picture of a smiling (and beautiful) Lucy.
    Still a good chapter, of course.

I thought the phoenix front page was just an ad for the movie. I wouldn't like it much if the manga had an arc that depended on the movie story.

23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast