Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Which Category of Magic Would You Like to Learn?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dragon Slayer Magic

17 35.42%
  • Molding Magic

2 4.17%
  • Elemental Magic

18 37.50%
  • Take Over Magic

4 8.33%
  • Re-quip Magic

3 6.25%
  • Celectial Spirit Magic

4 8.33%
  • Other Caster Magic

6 12.50%
  • Other Holding Magic

1 2.08%
  • Other

14 29.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Own Magic!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Your Own Magic!

If you lived in the Fairy Tail 'verse (Earthland) and you had the freedom to choose any type of Magic, what would it be?! You can either learn a type of Magic that a canon character already has (or a variation of), or create your own.

I'd like to learn a type of Take Over called Take Over: Herbivore Soul that lets me transform parts or all of my body into herbivorous animals, thereby taking on their characteristics for use in or out of battle. Animals I'd try to learn to transform into would include:

Spoiler: Take Over: Herbivore Soul show

Other kinds of Magic that one might learn include (a lot of these are variations of Magic we've already seen; most of them are pretty self-explanatory):

Spoiler: Dragon Slayer Magic show

Spoiler: Molding Magic show

Spoiler: Elemental Caster Magic show

Spoiler: Take Over Magic show

Spoiler: Requip show

Spoiler: Status-affecting Caster Magic show

Spoiler: Other Caster Magic show

Spoiler: Various Holding Magic show

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Your Own Magic!

In every game I played. If the hero got lightning magic it must be the first skill that I MAX LV xD

It really looks cool, so I vote for Element-Lightning...
    Last edited by Ifrit; May 31, 2012 at 11:55 AM.
    Dreyar Style

4. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member okaneman's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

I want that Zeref Death Magic, however, whoever comes within your range (50-100m) will instantly, absolutely die. Another one will be Soul Extraction, which extracts one or more enemy souls and be kept in possession, leaving the souless person into coma state.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okaneman View Post
    I want that Zeref Death Magic, however, whoever comes within your range (50-100m) will instantly, absolutely die. Another one will be Soul Extraction, which extracts one or more enemy souls and be kept in possession, leaving the souless person into coma state.
    Aside from being over-powered, you'd really want to kill everyone within 50metres of you? Enjoy your lonely life, lol, and good luck if you ever get sick, 'cause I don't think any doctor's going to agree to see you. And you're not going to get many souls with Soul Extraction, seeing as everyone'll be dead long before you get near them.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kauia's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the idea of using music as magic. It's where I see all sounds as language. Everything has its own voice/sound like trees/flowers, water, fire, air; meaning I can talk to it and hear them like I was talking to a friend. My voice would have this charm over everything that influences/ charms people to do what I want.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Counter Magic , whaever my opponent maic is , i can counter it

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like Merge magic...

no matter what it is I could fuse with it in a way only limited by my imagination...

or I could fuse two or more separate things (living or inanimate) together for the lulz

Uses for this... as follow split into three catergories... Mundane use, Applicable use, Battle use

Mundane uses: Fusing with a wall and watching the girls in a hot spring, fusing the taste buds on my tongue with food for maximum flavor and savory, fuse with the ground and slightly shift it to make someone trip as a prank, also fetishes...

Applicable uses: merging metals together to create stronger weapons and armors (yea, Erza you know this turns you on ), merging two other mages together to combine their abilities and thoughts temporarily (I wouldn't be able to do it to myself), excavating ruins easily, never could be trapped under debris.. ect

Battle Uses: False Takeover <using materials I can touch (like Ben 10's Kevin Levin)>, Pitfall Cage <open up the ground and close it back trapping who ever was above it>, Heavy Doping <Fusing enemies to heavy objects so they can't move quickly or at all>, Fashion Binding <Fuse enemy clothing to the skin preventing practical movement (worse if you wear armor (sorry Erza-senpai ) )>
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightning. Black Ligthning. Dragon Slayer with Black Lightning.
    like laxus but a real DS and not with lacryma infused + black lightning^^
    teaming up with a DS who can control black flames xD

thats my favourite., but i have some more ideas xP

I like also Take over magic from animals.
    Summoning animals(which can talk) like celestial spirits.
    (fav summons would be: tiger, wolves, hawks and bears)

and another idea is the manipulation of my bones (i.e. kimimaro from naruto if you know him)
    what also would be cool: controlling blood from another person(avatar last airbender, if you know what I mean)

can I vote them all or only my top1 in the poll? xD
    Last edited by Rarhyx; June 02, 2012 at 08:49 AM.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Soul Overshadow: The user of this magic can communicate with spirits and capable of merging spirits into objects to change their properties.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, they're all cool Magics you guys have come up with!

Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    Lightning. Black Ligthning. Dragon Slayer with Black Lighning.
    like laxus but a real DS and not with lacryma infused + black lightning^^
    teaming up with a DS who can control black flames xD
    That's damn cool. Question: would you be able to eat any kind of Lightning, or just Black Lightning? 'Cause unless you're friends with Darui, you may struggle to find any. :P

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Edelheld's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Full flesh control. Everything that is fleshy bends to my will. Down to the genes. So I will be immortal, I will be able to change my look and my biology(like to order my skin cells to create diamond skin or be able to live in hazardous environment). And I would do all that to others as well, like ordering my enemy's heart to stop beating. Or friend's heart to start beating. And I will read minds by partially copying brain structure and read info from them. And copy knowledge just by copying parts of the brain. And control other people same way(maybe even up to changing their memory by changing their brain construction). And if Acnologia's big bang will blast me away completely, I'll have my saved clones to live on =) And if I'll get bored with my present life I'll just apply my brain to close up my memory for 50 years and live them as another person with my powers working automatically to save me from death(or just create a clone to live that life and go to sleep watching his life as a dream). And I will be able to create new beings to be my army and my friends. And so on =)

P.S. I liked that merging magic. It's pretty awesome and still simple to actually be in manga. Especially merging metals together to create stronger armors, sell it to Erza and then fuse with those armors - that'll be hilarious =)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Edelheld View Post
    Full flesh control. Everything that is fleshy bends to my will. Down to the genes. So I will be immortal, I will be able to change my look and my biology(like to order my skin cells to create diamond skin or be able to live in hazardous environment). And I would do all that to others as well, like ordering my enemy's heart to stop beating. Or friend's heart to start beating. And I will read minds by partially copying brain structure and read info from them. And copy knowledge just by copying parts of the brain. And control other people same way(maybe even up to changing their memory by changing their brain construction). And if Acnologia's big bang will blast me away completely, I'll have my saved clones to live on =) And if I'll get bored with my present life I'll just apply my brain to close up my memory for 50 years and live them as another person with my powers working automatically to save me from death(or just create a clone to live that life and go to sleep watching his life as a dream). And I will be able to create new beings to be my army and my friends. And so on =)

P.S. I liked that merging magic. It's pretty awesome and still simple to actually be in manga. Especially merging metals together to create stronger armors, sell it to Erza and then fuse with those armors - that'll be hilarious =)
    Dude you scare me....Even your Avatar is scary {O.o}

Zeref got nothing on you...you will 1 shot his ass...with this kind of magic

Dreyar Style

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tame View Post
    That's damn cool. Question: would you be able to eat any kind of Lightning, or just Black Lightning? 'Cause unless you're friends with Darui, you may struggle to find any. :P
    I would be able to eat any lightning,
    black lightning would just be my signature move ^^

e:
    (damn just started to read ft again after a pause, black lighting already exists in ft,
    screw you orga -___- )

I've come up with a new magic
    But atm I have no name for it...:
    Summoning an animal, transform myself into an hybrid of humanbody and that animal and then teamfighting with it

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ThePhantomStriker's Avatar
    Country
    St Lucia
    Post Thanks / Like

i would definitely go with gildarts disassemble magic.....There would be no need for using doors, just pass through any and everything like a boss. And if someone says Hey you are destroying property, I would do the same to them as well...lol

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Edelheld's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    Dude you scare me....Even your Avatar is scary {O.o}

Zeref got nothing on you...you will 1 shot his ass...with this kind of magic

Heh =) Don't be scared, I'm a nice person
    Long time fan of superpowers, so I had a lot of time to make up my own one that is strong and still can be explained in 2 words.

Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    I've come up with a new magic
    But atm I have no name for it...:
    Summoning an animal, transform myself into an hybrid of humanbody and that animal and then teamfighting with it
    Have you ever read Naruto? If not, then I have bad news for you =)

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast