Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Naruto & Sasuke run the gauntlet...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto & Sasuke run the gauntlet...

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood
    I think Sasuke broke out of Tsukuyomi mid-illusion, the whole "Sharingan eye being enhanced by Cursed Seal thingy", when the image broke.
    Makes you wonder why Itachi's Tsukuyomi, in that only instance, didn't invert the color like any other occasions though.
    Yet Itachi repeated time and time again that a pureblood Uchiha can broke through Tsukuyomi, so despite the fact that we never know when Itachi speaks the truth, we can be sure that, in this single instance, he was being truthful
    The sharingan being enhanced by the CS means nothing when it only took place inside of the Genjutsu.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    The sharingan being enhanced by the CS means nothing when it only took place inside of the Genjutsu.
    True, but it was the moment that Sasuke interrupted Tsukuyomi imho, since the illusion abruptly stopped after that moment

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    True, but it was the moment that Sasuke interrupted Tsukuyomi imho, since the illusion abruptly stopped after that moment
    Well it stop when he activated CS2, that could just be a indication that he would need to use more/stronger chakra.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Dunno how he'd do against Amaterasu, considering he has the power to regrow his skin and bones. Same with FRS, it didn't even completely destroy Kakuzu (but that's more of Kakuzu's fault, I guess, as well as Naruto having perfected FRS now). If Naruto throws it, he'll have to make sure it hits Kimmaro, who will have backup.
    Amaterasu would boil his eyes and brain away. I don't care that he can regenerate his fles/skin. Even asuming his brain would grow back his memories would defenetly not.

How about Kirin? You actualy belive he can survive that?
    How about flashdama? You actualy belive he can survive that?

His bones SNAPED under his own power (his strongest bone)... Naruto wold probably crush his skull with his bare hands in SM... If not just trow him in orbit like that animal (vs Pein). There is no way Kimi is stronger then Naruto in SM. If his largest bones snaped like that how do you think his skull is going to do when that is only what? 1 cm thick? Yeah i can hear his skull going "pop" right now. The only reason Naruto is not ripping limbs and tearing off whatever is because Kishi does not whant to show crep like that. If he can trow that huge summon into what looked like orbit and trowing the Kyuubi around like a puppet he can brake or tear out human limbs like nothing.

Also make sure it hits Kimimaro? He was able to hit Raikage ffs lol. Also don't forget how many clones he can use. He can have an army of 13 RM above hokage level clones. Its like having ALL the curent kages times 2 defending him. The only diference is that he does not have the same versatility as they would have. But 1 clone in RM would beat ANY of the curent Kages.

Well it stop when he activated CS2, that could just be a indication that he would need to use more/stronger chakra.
    We don't know exacly why it was at that point but we can be sure it was not because of CS giving him more chakra or whatever. Considering he was not in the real world in that form it would mean he NEVER had acces to that mode, it was only a ilusion in genjutsu.
    Think of Naruto, when he whent SM vs the Kyuubi he als owhent SM in the real world to benefit from that extra chakra/power.
    Last edited by xXan; June 05, 2012 at 01:45 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    We don't know exacly why it was at that point but we can be sure it was not because of CS giving him more chakra or whatever. Considering he was not in the real world in that form it would mean he NEVER had acces to that mode, it was only a ilusion in genjutsu.
    Lol. I know this.. I was the one who pointed it out two you..

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol. I know this.. I was the one who pointed it out two you..
    You did? Well damn my short term memory(or was it the long term, hmm). Thx for that then. You also made the corelation with Naruto in SM?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    You did? Well damn my short term memory(or was it the long term, hmm). Thx for that then. You also made the corelation with Naruto in SM?
    No I didn't, but it's definitely a good example to use to convert the non believers on the Sasuke theory.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

This is true as well, let's not forget though that Sasuke now has an upgraded eye, even better than Itachi's since its Itachi's own with Sasuke's powers.
    Itachi said so himself that Sasuke would've need MS to be his equal, without it Sasuke would've need something else to "boost" his eyes, boost provided by CS2 and Oro's chakra, adding to Itachi's sickness and everything else.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    This is true as well, let's not forget though that Sasuke now has an upgraded eye, even better than Itachi's since its Itachi's own with Sasuke's powers.
    Itachi said so himself that Sasuke would've need MS to be his equal, without it Sasuke would've need something else to "boost" his eyes, boost provided by CS2 and Oro's chakra, adding to Itachi's sickness and everything else.
    I don't remember that. I remember Itachi said Sasuke is not match for him since he don't have MS. I'm sure he was relating to a battle, not Tsukuyomi. Itachi said what it takes to beat Tsukuyomi in part 1, and Sasuke had meet those requirements.
    Also, Sasuke never use Oro,s chakra, in fact he used some of his own chakra to surpress Oro.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't remember that. I remember Itachi said Sasuke is not match for him since he don't have MS. I'm sure he was relating to a battle, not Tsukuyomi. Itachi said what it takes to beat Tsukuyomi in part 1, and Sasuke had meet those requirements.
    Also, Sasuke never use Oro,s chakra, in fact he used some of his own chakra to surpress Oro.
    Remember the Uchiha massacre? Itachi specifically said to Sasuke to obtain MS and come to him to get his revenge, Sasuke wouldn't get any revenge if he was inferior, don't you agree?
    It isn't spelled out, but it is heavily implied.

As for Sasuke not having Oro's chakra, he healed way faster thanks to the White Snake power ( which is Oro ), he reversed the Fushi Tensei on Oro obtaining all his abilities ( Sasuke commented on taking him over ) other than him using time and time again with him having all of Oro's snake abilities like Oral Rebirth which were all but forfeited when Oro was sealed by Itachi.
    So yes, he had Oro's powers as well of his own, like Oro had probably all the abilities of the ones he absorbed.

Also using a portion of chakra to suppress someone isn't proof that someone doesn't have the suppressed abilities, take Naruto for example, he suppressed actively Kyuubi's chakra until the recent chapters, remember Yamato commenting on Naruto's special chakra?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood
    Remember the Uchiha massacre? Itachi specifically said to Sasuke to obtain MS and come to him to get his revenge, Sasuke wouldn't get any revenge if he was inferior, don't you agree?
    It isn't spelled out, but it is heavily implied.
    Lol, Yea i agree, but Sasuke don't. Sasuke knew he could beat Tsukuyomi,and found away to survive Amaterasu, so he thought that he could beat Itachi.
    Quote Quote:
    As for Sasuke not having Oro's chakra, he healed way faster thanks to the White Snake power ( which is Oro ), he reversed the Fushi Tensei on Oro obtaining all his abilities ( Sasuke commented on taking him over ) other than him using time and time again with him having all of Oro's snake abilities like Oral Rebirth which were all but forfeited when Oro was sealed by Itachi.
    So yes, he had Oro's powers as well of his own, like Oro had probably all the abilities of the ones he absorbed.
    I agree with everything, but Sasuke had Oro's powers, not his chakra.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Uchiha_Blood

Let's be serious Sasuke WAS inferior there... Good thing Itachi planed it down to the very last detail on how to save him. Itachi wanted MS for him to make him more powerfull. Itachi never planed to kill him. It was never about who is stronger, just about making Sasuke as strong as posible to take care of himself after he is no longer around. He wanted Sasuke to go back to Konoha as a hero.
    Also you don't need MS to bust out of MS genjutsu, Itachi stated it in part 1 and even the databook:

Spoiler show

Note it states sharingan possesor but when it talks about Tsukuyomi itself the Mangekyou word its stated as requirement. To get out of Itachi's Tsukuyomi you need:

1-A sharingan (normal would do).
    2-Uchiha blood.
    3-Sharingan mastery.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol, Yea i agree, but Sasuke don't. Sasuke knew he could beat Tsukuyomi,and found away to survive Amaterasu, so he thought that he could beat Itachi.
    And that's why I believe Hebi Sasuke to be one hell of a character.
    Even if the fight wasn't against a full powered Itachi, Sasuke was still overly impressive in my opinion

Quote Quote:
    I agree with everything, but Sasuke had Oro's powers, not his chakra.
    You say something like Kyuubi's regeneration for Naruto?
    Yes, it can definitely be it. Makes sense because Sasuke could do Oral Rebirth only once due to his heavy chakra cost while Oro did so multiple times. If Sasuke had Oro's chakra then he could have done it time and time again

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood

Let's be serious Sasuke WAS inferior there... Good thing Itachi planed it down to the very last detail on how to save him. Itachi wanted MS for him to make him more powerfull. Itachi never planed to kill him. It was never about who is stronger, just about making Sasuke as strong as posible to take care of himself after he is no longer around. He wanted Sasuke to go back to Konoha as a hero.
    Also you don't need MS to bust out of MS genjutsu, Itachi stated it in part 1 and even the databook:

Spoiler show

Note it states sharingan possesor but when it talks about Tsukuyomi itself the Mangekyou word its stated as requirement. To get out of Itachi's Tsukuyomi you need:

1-A sharingan (normal would do).
    2-Uchiha blood.
    3-Sharingan mastery.
    Still EMS is better than a 3 tomoe Sharingan to bust out of Tsukuyomi, wouldn't you agree?
    As for Sasuke being inferior, based on his information at hand Sasuke had all the requirements to step up to Itachi at the time, a counter for Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi and a 1HKO.
    He didn't took into account Itachi's invincible Susano'o, hell even Oro didn't took that into account, and we know how knowledgable Oro was

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Uchiha_Blood

An EMS or MS is probably better then a sharingan even if it was never stated. Still that does not remove the fact that a normal sharingan can be used to do that.

As for the rest you said who was inferior not based on what Sasuke knew. Also Sasuke was able to escape Amaterasu probably only because Itachi wanted it so. If Sasuke was completly covered in flames he would have no way to get out of that. I am not even going into the hole thing that Itachi was close to death and half blind.
    If you wanted to state that Sasuke was a moron to think he can beat Itachi then yes, you would be correct.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3