Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 99 Discussion/100 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Chapter 99 Discussion/100 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• *Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

---------- Post added June 10, 2012 at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was June 02, 2012 at 10:36 PM ----------

Raw is out @ Naver. Go there for the read. Now just wait for the translations.
    Last edited by Monsterguy; June 09, 2012 at 02:51 PM.
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 99 Discussion/100 Predictions

wow early than I expected and what a chapter!

Spoiler show

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks to share the spoiler ...

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Raw translation from LaFa@batoto

Spoiler show

7. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

And after that, is he going to chose teammates? Or is it something like, the 3 chapters SIU mentioned was not the real ending of the game but the interreption of the game because of the big incident? Whatever it is, we will know in 2 chapters

SO 2 chapters to go!

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi65 View Post
    And after that, is he going to chose teammates? Or is it something like, the 3 chapters SIU mentioned was not the real ending of the game but the interreption of the game because of the big incident? Whatever it is, we will know in 2 chapters

SO 2 chapters to go!
    Maybe, let's see how things turn out. Baam will now be forced to help and it seems likely that they will defeat Lurker and advance in a group even though Baam might dislike it. I would be fine if he's unsure if he really wants other members or not, it's only logical that the conviction he build over 5 years can't be shattered that easily. Or like you said, maybe something totally different will happen - that's what I love about SIU

and yeah, two more chapters

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a nice surprise , i was wondering how SIU will make Baam and wangan combo and to tell the truth nothing of this sort came to my mind. SIU really gave us an unprecedented turn of events. Guess baam will finally get to see how strong that Devil man actually is, we might gauge the Koon grps power up from the fight.
    Wangan was really awesome this chap

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler: Chapter Summary Credits to Fudge nouget show
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

13. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

In the past I tried to figure out what´s going to happen next in TOG, but SIU is unpredictable, even Naruto is more predictable then him...
    I just hope that SIU justifies the possible change of heart of Viole ( if it happens), because many authors don´t do it very good and the evil/bad guy is suddenly a good one

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm rather surprised in the changes people showed in this chapter. The Pokeball bit was amusing.

Well, Baam was never evil, so...

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

The faces seem to have regained that level of detail which had appeared to be missing for most of Season 2.

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Baam was never evil, I conveyed it wrongly
    What I mean is, Baam obviously has a target (to pass the test alone) and he is in FUG (until proven otherwise), should it be that he changes his mind and select Members to go up with him (which would probably lead to problems with FUG), I want to see a clear reason and not just "yeah he got a change of heart"

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Northerncolors translated the whole thing:

Quote Quote:
    Nice chapter. SIU said that the next chapter is going to be the climax... Too bad I have exam on Monday. I doubt I'll be able to post an early translation next week.

1. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ods201901.png/
    2. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ods201902.png/
    3. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ods201903.png/
    4. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ods201904.png/
    5. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ods201905.png/
    So climax next week and Teddy is trying to stop Rapdevil, I wouldn't be surprised if Baam saves the day right before he gets the Connector from Prince/Teddy. Wangan amazed me, he came up with the only possible way to beat Lurker. Looking forward to Baam beating him like crazy

18. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I wonder what the Shinsoo measuring device really meant. Even though Prince got a higher number, we can clearly see that Rapdevil's stronger. It could be that Rapdevil was hiding his strength, or just that, as Rapdevil said, fights are a lot different than hitting a machine.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's common sense. A punch enforced with Shinsoo doesn't equate to being a good fighter. It leaves out far too many variables, speed, experience, tactics, strength, agility, techniques, weapons.

A real fight your opponent doesn't stand still and allow you to hit them with your strongest and most enforced punch.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    I think it's common sense. A punch enforced with Shinsoo doesn't equate to being a good fighter. It leaves out far too many variables, speed, experience, tactics, strength, agility, techniques, weapons.

A real fight your opponent doesn't stand still and allow you to hit them with your strongest and most enforced punch.
    Well, clearly Rapdevil and Baam used some of their more basic attacks, a simple punch from Rapdevil and just that standing blast from Baam (I can't remember the full name), which shouldn't be close to their real values anyway. Yeon tripped and barely touched the thing and got a number more or less equivalent to Prince, but that was more just to hide Yeon's true power level from us, although we knew it was far above Prince's.

LoS, however, it depends on the series. If you look at Fairy Tail's power attack device, those were all attacks that would be used in real situations and it gave us a rough idea of the capability of the characters, Obra aside. Admittedly, ToG's shinsoo measuring device was done in a vacuum where we couldn't make any judgments about anything, except that the power level between a Ranker and a normal regular was incredibly vast, but we already knew that.

Even if your opponent wouldn't let you ready your most powerful attack in ToG, a shinsoo strengthened attack doesn't have to be your most effective attack anyway. I would wager that the various pitching attacks Love used against Baam were more effective than his shinsoo strengthened attack, although Love never did that much damage to Baam, as Baam never needed to heal.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast