Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Nigeru Otoko by Natsume Ono

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigeru Otoko by Natsume Ono

Nigeru Otoko
    By: Ono Natsume
    Genre: Fairy Tale
    Serialized In: Manga Erotics F
    Publisher: Ohta Books
    Mangaupdates

In this forest, there is a bear only children can see. If you can escape the forest after spending one day with that bear, you can become whatever you desire. A young girl sets foot into the dense forest of legend and what she encounters there was…

By the Mangaka of Ristorante Paradiso and House of Five Leaves

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MattC302's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Featured] Nigeru Otoko by Natsume Ono

I've been hoping for a while now that Viz would license this since they seemed to take a liking to Ono Natsume's work. Though I guess now that it is scanned, I will just buckle and read it. I'm a big fan.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MattC302's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nigeru Otoko by Natsume Ono

I finally got around to reading the first three chapters of this. I enjoyed what I read, but I think it's still too early to make a proper judgement. For some reason, even though it was in Natsume Ono's signature style(one of them), I thought the art in this story was especially good. It was kind of sketchy, but in a good way. Almost like she drew it fast, because she knew exactly what she wanted to draw and wanted to get it on paper. I can't really explain it.

One thing though. Mangaupdates says that the author is Basso. Does that mean this is going to turn into a boys love manga? Isn't Basso the pen name Natsume Ono uses for Yaoi?

New Reply