Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 100 Discussion/101 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Chapter 100 Discussion/101 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• *Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.
    Last edited by Monsterguy; June 23, 2012 at 10:02 AM.
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 100 Discussion/101 Predictions

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...01&weekday=mon

Chapter is out

and it's AWESOOOOME

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Teddy, Baam, Wangnan... oh the awesomeness

Spoiler show

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoa, awesome indeed!

Poor Lurker, in the blink of an eye, his grand plan was shattered

Now to wait for the trans... And the conclusion next week...

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah...

This chapter was incredible. I was like: "Wow is Horyang the real devil of the right hand ???"...

I wonder if Viole really chose to be with his teammates, but I need translation or another chapter to figure this out...
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

FudgeNouget@batoto wrote a summary of the chap:

Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterguy View Post
    Oh yeah...

This chapter was incredible. I was like: "Wow is Horyang the real devil of the right hand ???"...

I wonder if Viole really chose to be with his teammates, but I need translation or another chapter to figure this out...
    my thoughts too, maybe he's the one who beat Hatsu? Teddy appears to be far stronger than everyone thought.

7. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

The images looks incredible! Now I need the damn translation.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

LaFa translated SIU's blog post:

Spoiler show

a break... seriously? and right before all the awesome characters are going to appear

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter is like a horse - amazing.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    FudgeNouget@batoto wrote a summary of the chap:
    Wow, thank that guy for me, will you?

Then Viole catches the connector, then he has a little flash back to that Red-haired person (from Seaon 1).
    I did find this part... Interesting. What she's saying isn't shown, which just makes it more interesting.

Viole says "I have no interest in Yihwa-ssi's body.
    And Yeon goes all angry and shouts "Viole, you di*kless...!""
    Then Viole shoves his finger inside her mouth, and says " So it was true that even a ranker couldn't control you when you're not controlling your powers"

Viole takes out this green glob from her mouth, and crushes it.
    .The "wake-her-up-by-making-her-angry"-treatment, is it?
    It was doubtlessly effective though.

Teddy:

"Hey, you fatass"
    "Have you seen- the devil?"
    "Let me show you."
    "The Devil"
    "Let's test who the real one is"

Ooh, so the guy hired by Prince's family was an impostor?

a break... seriously? and right before all the awesome characters are going to appear
    It happens, alas... Still, nothing bad about the author recharging his batteries and maybe prepare a few things for the next phase

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if Horyang is really the guy who beat Hatsu, that would make more sense, as Rapdevil just didn't seem to have the level of strength required. In fact, except for Yeon, up until this chapter, all of the part 2 guys had seemed far weaker than Androssi or Hatsu.

I'm a spec disappointed about the break after the end, but sometimes a break is good. Noblesse's manhwakas were getting tired, so they took a five week break to think and up the level.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Think Teddy is unleashing every inch of his shinsoo in one fight, the effect is spectacular indeed. Any one think that the art was better this chap?
    Viole is finally warming up it seems, he has his old funny punch lines in a bit more matured ways
    Quote Quote:
    "I have no interest in Yihwa-ssi's body.
    i wished that Baam got to fight Rapdevil though
    here Baam wont get much challenge it seems (unless Locker is more powerful than rapdevil himself)
    though i am a bit confused with this : who the real devil is, rhetoric
    i mean it can mean both ways it might be saying who is stronger in a flashy way or it might mean that the rapdevil is a fake one
    Last edited by shaheer; June 17, 2012 at 12:08 PM.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    Think Teddy is unleashing every inch of his shinsoo in one fight, the effect is spectacular indeed. Any one think that the art was better this chap?
    Viole is finally warming up it seems, he has his old funny punch lines in a bit more matured ways

here Baam wont get much challenge it seems (unless Locker is more powerful than rapdevil himself)
    though i am a bit confused with this : who the real devil is, rhetoric
    i mean it can mean both ways it might be saying who is stronger in a flashy way or it might mean that the rapdevil is a fake one
    Yeah, but if Rapdevil's fake and just took credit for Horyang's deeds, because Horyang's a quiet guy who would never boast about his own accomplishments, Horyang would deserve the right to get revenge on Rapdevil, so I don't have a problem with this. I always thought Horyang had some skills, but I thought that they were mostly defensive, not offensive, but this is definitely an interesting new look, especially if he's going to continue on to meet up with the season 1 character's, which could set up a fun meeting with Hatsu.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Yeah, but if Rapdevil's fake and just took credit for Horyang's deeds, because Horyang's a quiet guy who would never boast about his own accomplishments, Horyang would deserve the right to get revenge on Rapdevil, so I don't have a problem with this. I always thought Horyang had some skills, but I thought that they were mostly defensive, not offensive, but this is definitely an interesting new look, especially if he's going to continue on to meet up with the season 1 character's, which could set up a fun meeting with Hatsu.
    Well if we are talking about 2 fights simultaneously (baam nd wangann vs lurker and his pal nd horyang vs rapdevil) this is gonna stretch out like 8-10 chaps, no?
    i would really like it if Horyang is the real devil too but i hope that Akraptor has a skill to match up with this too, i mean i would like both of them to be equal like they seemed to be
    Truth be said i like akraptor more after that daddy showdown(not saying that i dun like horyang)

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well if we are talking about 2 fights simultaneously (baam nd wangann vs lurker and his pal nd horyang vs rapdevil) this is gonna stretch out like 8-10 chaps, no?
    i would really like it if Horyang is the real devil too but i hope that Akraptor has a skill to match up with this too, i mean i would like both of them to be equal like they seemed to be
    Truth be said i like akraptor more after that daddy showdown(not saying that i dun like horyang)
    The test ends next chapter, or didn't you see? After the test ends, we're getting a short epilogue of the test or something, and then SIU's taking a one or two week break.

Wangnan may have already won against Lurker and Horyang vs Rapdevil is going to be quick as well.
    Last edited by FrostyMouse; June 17, 2012 at 01:32 PM.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

We can only hope...

Hmm, Lurker hasn't shown his abilities yet, I think?? Ann he doesn't appear to be all that powerfull... The only hint we have on his power is that he came 7 in the Shinsoo comptetion... But that isn't saying much.

though i am a bit confused with this : who the real devil is, rhetoric i mean it can mean both ways it might be saying who is stronger in a flashy way or it might mean that the rapdevil is a fake one
    Well, I personally hope Horyang is the real one... Hmm, come to think of it, last chapter he said "Those who are abandoned by God goes to the Devil". I wonder if he was speaking from his own experience there...

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast