Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 100 Discussion/101 Predictions

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 100 Discussion/101 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by odanis View Post
    (y) i love that ToG i hope that became to anime.. (i dont speak engish very well sorry =(...)
    Welcome to mh and glad to have you here. Its okay if you don't speak English too well. Feel free to post and comment on the chapter discussions for here and elsewhere on mh.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Tower of God Chapter 100 Discussion/101 Predictions

I think there are many people who read this series in Spanish, you can see in http://submanga.com/Torre_de_Dios/completa, in all the series is read 1,298,969 times, I really like that you can translate it into English to read it every Sunday night THANKS YOU

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

(y) i love that ToG i hope that became to anime.. (i dont speak engish very well sorry =(...)
    there is no incident in the past that i remember Korean webtoons got animated, its really a shame that K manhwa s dont enjoy anime exposure like manhwa
    i would have loved to see Breaker, Noblesse, TOG, Legend of the Maian and some other titles animated
    oh a late welcome to the sub to you and VanquisherR

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi65 View Post
    Woah, I thought until now that love was more of a sub-sub-sub-plot in TOG, but it seems its more important than I thought. But I think it's a good thing to do, because love is a thing which can change a character and decisions taken, in a good or bad way, and in TOG, where everybody betrays another its even more important.
    And I'm truely happy about it that Baam doesn't love Rachel. I think its more like a parent-child or sister-brother relationship. Also it opens the doors for AndrossixBaam, YurixBaam or my favorite currently YeonxBaam, but the other two wouldn´t be bad either, it changes with the flow of the manwha and with the interaction between the characters, if it´s handled good I wouldn´t mind either way, but I have faith in SIU`s writing
    everytime i hope for this love thing i'm being reminded by the ToG rules that those who reach the top and become rankers are really old and conceive their age with shinsoo

does that mean uri is really really old? and the whole aging sysem is confusing - if they are really that old, aren't they suppose to act like their age???

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow it was a nice chapter . I'm more and more disgusted with those Lurker and Rapdevil bastards . And i'm so pissed seeing how Yeon is being used but thankfully Baam arrived there on time . LOL it was so funny when he sticked his fingers in her mouth to take out that disgusting thing out . That green monster was so disgusting

Now the things are getting really good . Teddy is amazing . To think he had that kind of power , i'm really excited to see the 2 devils facing each other Also is it me or Luker is kinda disappointing . At least considering his power lvl . He was so afraid of Baam , meaning he's not a match . To think these type of weaklings always starve for the top , it makes me really mad dammit

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kdman View Post

everytime i hope for this love thing i'm being reminded by the ToG rules that those who reach the top and become rankers are really old and conceive their age with shinsoo

does that mean uri is really really old? and the whole aging sysem is confusing - if they are really that old, aren't they suppose to act like their age???
    I think it's not that they are old and immortal, but rather that they age at a much slower pace (and this pace gets the slower, the higher in the Tower they are). So they're - pretty much - acting their age - but that's just with regard to personality, can't deny the battle experience, for example.

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi65 View Post
    Also it opens the doors for AndrossixBaam, YurixBaam or my favorite currently YeonxBaam, but the other two wouldn´t be bad either, it changes with the flow of the manwha and with the interaction between the characters, if it´s handled good I wouldn´t mind either way, but I have faith in SIU`s writing
    Heh, those are all nice, and at the monent I find YeonXBaam quite enjoyable, considering their interaction so far . If SIU can keep it that way, thne I'm aff for it. Then again, part of me also hopes for it to be YuriXBaam in the end...

Wonder who it'll be for Wangnan though, he hasn't had much interaction with the female side of the cast yet... <_<

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Wow it was a nice chapter . I'm more and more disgusted with those Lurker and Rapdevil bastards
    Hhm-hmm. Their method could be considered valid though - "power" is not their strong suuit, so they use subertifurge and trickery to advance.. Wonder how those "loyal" bodyguards wre convinced to switch sides though...

And i'm so pissed seeing how Yeon is being used but thankfully Baam arrived there on time . LOL it was so funny when he sticked his fingers in her mouth to take out that disgusting thing out . That green monster was so disgusting
    Yeah, I wonder a little about that how that monster could be controlling her and how Baam got it out. Well, in any case, lucky thing that he knew how to deal with it...

Now the things are getting really good . Teddy is amazing . To think he had that kind of power , i'm really excited to see the 2 devils facing each other
    Yeah, I hope we'll get to see the fight of the devils next chapter

Also is it me or Luker is kinda disappointing . At least considering his power lvl . He was so afraid of Baam , meaning he's not a match . To think these type of weaklings always starve for the top , it makes me really mad dammit
    As I said, Lurker hasn't shown any impressive abilities up until now. Him getting the 7th place in the Shinsoo test is the only hint of his strenght that we've gotten so far...

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Then again, part of me also hopes for it to be YuriXBaam in the end...
    come on yuri is atleast 100 yrs older than him
    in tower it doesnt matter but its kind a weird isnt it ?
    Quote Quote:
    I wonder a little about that how that monster could be controlling her and how Baam got it out. Well, in any case, lucky thing that he knew how to deal with it...
    hmm that part is still a bit vague but it seems that he trained with some dudes who really know their stuffs
    wish Baam improvised his skills to master diff positions like Urek

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 20 English Scanlation

Released by the Company, finally
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

10. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    Chapter 20 English Scanlation

Released by the Company, finally
    To be honest, the quality of nothern colors speedscans isn't bad compared to the "official" release, it's almost identical.

But thanks, for posting the link anyway.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    In love, small things such as age/age differences doesn't matter

Plus, it helps that she neither looks nor acts like she's that old

hmm that part is still a bit vague but it seems that he trained with some dudes who really know their stuffs
    Well, he's far stronger now than he was in Part 1 anyway, so he sure learned some useful stuff at any rate.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Bananapower's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey crew !!! I'm joining the boat !!

I discover the webtoons thanks to ToG, and I'm very happy about it !!
    The authors are much more free than the common mangaka so we have a lot of crazy worlds !

I love the way is taking the story and I like a lot the new Baam ( well his hair are a bit too long...), the fact that the big boy is the Devil right harm was unexpected. But I don't think we will see the fight against the other guy, it would be better to keep his power for later and show it during a fight against really strong enemies.
    Like someone said it before there is only one chapter left and nobody have won the game yet.

About Baam and FUG I don't think he takes care a lot of them, I think he uses them and they use him.

Well it's true that Yuri is very old (for us...) but no one of us know how old is Baam...
    His age is unknown and it's look like he was trap during a very long time... I think he is older than Yuri and maybe than a lot of other characters. If shinon keeps the rankers with a young body, why Baam should not benefice it too ?

PS: don't forget to eat a banana every day !
    Last edited by Bananapower; June 21, 2012 at 03:50 PM.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else impressed by how Baam knew how to deal with the green monster with hardly any info? At the start of the series, he didn't know things about the tower which would have been considered common knowledge to the average regular, but after just 5 years (which is relatively short in ToG time) he knows about things in the tower which hardly any other regular does.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananapower View Post

The authors are much more free than the common mangaka so we have a lot of crazy worlds !

I love the way is taking the story and I like a lot the new Baam ( well his hair are a bit too long...), the fact that the big boy is the Devil right harm was unexpected. But I don't think we will see the fight against the other guy, it would be better to keep his power for later and show it during a fight against really strong enemies.
    Like someone said it before there is only one chapter left and nobody have won the game yet.

About Baam and FUG I don't think he takes care a lot of them, I think he uses them and they use him.

Well it's true that Yuri is very old (for us...) but no one of us know how old is Baam...
    His age is unknown and it's look like he was trap during a very long time... I think he is older than Yuri and maybe than a lot of other characters. If shinon keeps the rankers with a young body, why Baam should not benefice it too ?

Not necessarily, maybe it's just SIU's drawings but he seemed to be aging in the flashbacks with him in the cave, so he couldn't have been there for very long.
    Last edited by abc1233; June 21, 2012 at 07:21 PM.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bananapower View Post

Hello bro welcome to the TOG community in MH
    hmm that theory of Baam older seems plausible but not likely i would highly doubt that Baam stayed in there for so many years alone while he had the power to crack open the Tower gate by himself
    I have a feeling that the time passing of places outside the tower is different than the passing of time in the tower

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm back (again)! << I have no idea how many times I have said this. I'll try to stay around this time.

Oh my gosh, awesome chapter is awesomeeeeee~ I was so behind Tower of God, only recently managed to catch up with it. I have almost forgotten what kind of awesomeness Tower of God contains! I especially like the last two chapters. So many things happened... So much feelings in just two chapters. Great work! To see Viole/Baam like that, Wang Nan like that, and the other characters too... I truly feel it. The sadness and anger and desperation. Also how strong Viole/Baam is now (this part is a bit scary, lol).

Totally can't wait for what will happen next! ... Wait, I think this means Baam wins? That means he will climb the tower alone? I wonder what will our little administrator do. :P

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

I think there are many people who read this series in Spanish, you can see in http://submanga.com/Torre_de_Dios/completa, in all the series is read 1,298,969 times, I really like that you can translate it into English to read it every Sunday night THANKS YOU
    Welcome to MangaHelpers, and specifically to Tower of God section!
    You shouldn't thank us, really. We are just a bunch of fans, LOL~ You should thank The Company, a scanlation group who is working on this series. Thanks to their fast and great job, we can enjoy the beauty of this series. ^^

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast