Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Who would win?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madara

    0 0%
  • Rikudo

    10 100.00%
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49

Thread: Madara Uchiha vs Rikudo Sennin

  1. #1
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec
    Country
    Canada
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,437
    Post Thanks / Like

    Madara Uchiha vs Rikudo Sennin

    Alright,
    There's been a lot of discussion in the forums, so I thought that creating that thread might be a great idea.


    So there are no speial rules.

    Madara is as we saw him in the manga.
    The only exception of course being that he is not an Edo Tensei in this fight.

    As for Rikudo, well, we don't have much information on him, but we can elaborate on what powers he have on this thread.

    I'll list what I think he has, but you can disagree with that list if you want.

    Riduko's power, IMO:
    - All of Uchiha's power
    - All of Senju's power
    - All of Rinnegan power
    - Host of the Juubi (equal to the nine bijuu combined)
    - Possess the 5 legendary weapons (used by Raikage and the Kin/Gin brothers)
    - Able to use every elements to a master level (he is said to have created all ninjutsu)
    - Sage arts (don't know which animal, but he is called "Sennin", so he is a sage.

    It will come to no surprise to everyone if I say that Rikudo is WAY stronger than Madara, IMO.
    But surprisingly, some people were not agreeing with that.

    So, I create that thread so that we can debate about it here, instead of in the discussion/prediction threads.


    True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!
    ___________________

    Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

  2. #2
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,547
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Uchiha vs Rikudo Sennin

    It's a sad day when a topic like this is made.

    Well RS is no different from Hurizen, he is nothing but hype and legend... So this thread fails.

  3. #3
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Uchiha vs Rikudo Sennin

    Well, seems THM Nindo did this topic in response to others, so we can't blame him.

    Yet Rikudou Sennin is based way too much on speculation, and even what we know is heavily tainted by massive hype:
    by manga standards, he can destroy Madara with his pinky.
    He is basically the actual Madara with the strongest being in the Narutoverse sealed in his belly, which chakra is at his complete disposal.

  4. #4
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,501
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Uchiha vs Rikudo Sennin

    RS's level is pure speculation, mixed with some old lore. But if even a single one of the feats and skills attributed to him is even half true, he absolutely wrecks Madara. But I doubt anything about the RS is going to be confirmed in the manga, so I think we're expected to accept that what has been said about RS is basically true.

  5. #5
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,697
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Uchiha vs Rikudo Sennin

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    It's a sad day when a topic like this is made.

    Well RS is no different from Hurizen, he is nothing but hype and legend... So this thread fails.
    I wouldn't say that the original ninja is like Hiruzen given the fact that we saw what Hiruzen could do. The sage, however, is completely shrouded in mystery, we get glimpses of his power through other people.

  6. #6
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Country
    United States
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,196
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Uchiha vs Rikudo Sennin

    Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    I wouldn't say that the original ninja is like Hiruzen given the fact that we saw what Hiruzen could do. The sage, however, is completely shrouded in mystery, we get glimpses of his power through other people.
    Well what an old and tired Hiruzen could do we never saw how powerful he was in his prime.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

  7. #7
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,697
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Uchiha vs Rikudo Sennin

    Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    Well what an old and tired Hiruzen could do we never saw how powerful he was in his prime.
    And that is the excuse that we keep coming back to. Once Kishimoto decides that he wants to show what Hiruzen could do in his prime, then that argument will have some backing. Until then however, I'm not going to believe that Hiruzen could just beat the piss out of all the other Kage simply because it was said he was the strongest in Part 1.

  8. #8
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,807
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Uchiha vs Rikudo Sennin

    "Madara has better feats"

  9. #9
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Uchiha vs Rikudo Sennin

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    "Madara has better feats"
    Yes because losing to Hashirama is a better feat than defeating a bijuu that is ten times stronger than half-Kyuubi which destroyed 6 other bijuus.
    And that was before being the Jinchuuriki of said bijuu, thus obtaining a power trascendant any human.
    Even if he's awesome, Madara still never even got near Rikudou Sennin in hype, we can argue that we don't know what he can do, but we can't argue that he can probably take all the villages in the Narutoverse and stomp on them

  10. #10
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,807
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Uchiha vs Rikudo Sennin

    @Uchiha_Blood


    That was more of a joke but Madara lost to Hashirama when he had no Rinnegan and no wood element. We are using curent version here(but not ET mode). Diferent versions so what you stated does not apply.

    Also you can't prove Kyuubi is at half power, from everything i see Kyuubi is fully regenerated and at full power. We can argue this fact all day but you can't prove it 1 way and i can't prove the other. We could fight in oppinions but there is no clear fact to support your point.
    Also beating the bijus is not that impresive. Tobi 1 shoot 1 of them with some unknown jutsu. Madara could use those Tobi chains to tie them down, absorb the chakra, use wood element to stop them and so on. Hasirama had most of the biju's under his control or something. Stoping the biju's is not that impresive with curent levels of powers in this manga.
    Also hype is irrelevant. That is why i stated feats. Also even Madara (probably) can take all the vilages at once and stomp them, if he can use all rinnegan jutsus showed by Nagato is not even a posibility, is a fact lol.
    Last edited by xXan; June 06, 2012 at 01:45 AM.

  11. #11
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Uchiha vs Rikudo Sennin

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood


    That was more of a joke but Madara lost to Hashirama when he had no Rinnegan and no wood element. We are using curent version here(but not ET mode). Diferent versions so what you stated does not apply.

    Also you can't prove Kyuubi is at half power, from everything i see Kyuubi is fully regenerated and at full power. We can argue this fact all day but you can't prove it 1 way and i can't prove the other. We could fight in oppinions but there is no clear fact to support your point.
    Also beating the bijus is not that impresive. Tobi 1 shoot 1 of them with some unknown jutsu. Madara could use those Tobi chains to tie them down, absorb the chakra, use wood element to stop them and so on. Hasirama had most of the biju's under his control or something. Stoping the biju's is not that impresive with curent levels of powers in this manga.
    Also hype is irrelevant. That is why i stated feats. Also even Madara (probably) can take all the vilages at once and stomp them, if he can use all rinnegan jutsus showed by Nagato is not even a posibility, is a fact lol.
    And what are the "feats" of Edo Madara that could prove to be a game winner against Hashirama?
    At the end of the day to win he still used EMS powers like Susano'o, Rin'negan wouldn't really matter against Hashirama since Madara couldn't absorb his Mokuton, and if Gum guy survived a meteor while protecting a clone, I believe Hashirama can too with low difficulty.

    As for Kyuubi being at half power, do remember that Yondaime sealed ( as in, forever sealed inside the Shinigami belly ) half of Kyuubi's chakra, the Yin if I remember right. Now, not only we saw the sealing in action, we also know from Jiraiya and Gerotora that Yondaime indeed separated the two chakras ( when Jiraiya talked inside the frog before fighting Pein ) and that inside Naruto there is only the Yang chakra.
    Not only that, but we saw that the original Kyuubi is way bigger than the one inside Naruto's seal, as we saw in the night of the sealing when he shrinked after being sealed.

    Also beating Bijuus isn't relevant?
    Are you kidding?
    Also Madara's "feats" consists of him toying with the kages and being dead if not for ET regeneration. I too like him and I too believe that he is the strongest being in this manga right before Kabuto ( only because he can control him ) but Rikudou Sennin was painted in this manga as a god even before he acquired Juubi's chakra

  12. #12
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,807
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Uchiha vs Rikudo Sennin

    @Uchiha_Blood

    The rinnegan can absorb wood element just like it can absorb oil + fire. I mean oil spit out and set on fire. I see no reason to state he can't absorb the wood element. Madara made it clear no jutsu would work on him. Not only that now he can use WOOD ELEMENT HIMSELF.
    That meteor was stoped before it made a normal impact. That is why people survived. First 1 was stoped and the other 1 landed on top of the other and not direcly into them.

    Minato stated he is sealing half the power (not yin/yang, that was retconed or JMan was wrong) as 100% of it would be to much for baby Naruto but after he grew up there would be no reason why he can't handle 100% of it. Sealing 50% in himself and he was on his knees. Kushina had 100% and she had no problems but because she was an Uzumachi something that Naruto is to. Just read the 9 tails discussion with the 8 tails. The way the yare talking is like the Kyuubi is at full power, i am sure some line would pop up how powerfull he is even at 50%. Do you remember when it was coming out of the CT how huge it was? Of course you can try comparing it to the other biju's and you would notice he is just as big, if it was at 50% it would be somewhere around half as big as them. Before you state he was bigger then the rest before of that i would sugest you look at the picture with the little biju's before RK, all of them where just as big.

    I never said irrelevant, i said its not that impresive, there is a diference. I said HYPE is irrelevant and it is. But yes its not that impresive as Hashirma had more then 1 under control, Naruto owned 5 of them, Tobi 1 of them with 1 move and so on. You can just use those chains and make them into your personal pets. Also genjutsu aparently works just as fine. Broken people like curent Madara would take them down no problem. But i would remind you that aparently RK won vs the 10 tails by sealing it inside of himself. It was not just a fist fight.

    Now Madara is exacly that, toying with them as he knows he can't die. Just look at what he can do... He got hit the first time as he allowed it. The second time as he decided to use all those clones and play around. He does not give a shit as he knows he can't die. If he was mortal things would play diferently.

    Now what feats in combat does RK has? None. That is why i stated Madara has better feats, as we NEVER noticed RK fighting. We could asume he could do this and that based on what other people showed but that is about it. The 3'th hokage was also something of a God in hype and Nagato stated he IS GOD... And we all know how that played out.

    Yes RK is probably God compared to them but he has no real feats. We could asume what he could do with those powers, Juubi included but do we actualy have any feats? No.
    Last edited by xXan; June 06, 2012 at 04:48 AM.

  13. #13
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,764
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Uchiha vs Rikudo Sennin

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Yes RK is probably God compared to them but he has no real feats. We could asume what he could do with those powers, Juubi included but do we actualy have any feats? No.
    Take all of Nagatos feats, Madaras feats and Hashiramas feats and multiply them ten folds and you will probably get Rikudou.

    The man created bijuu and Jutsu. What more is needed?
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

  14. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #14
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,807
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Uchiha vs Rikudo Sennin

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Take all of Nagatos feats, Madaras feats and Hashiramas feats and multiply them ten folds and you will probably get Rikudou.

    The man created bijuu and Jutsu. What more is needed?
    Read my post again. I stated we can specualte based on what other people have done but the man himself has no combat feats. Also it was never stated that he can do wood element to my knoladge.
    Also he did not create the bijus. He split an existing biju (juubi) into smaller forms. We have a diference here. Also just because he was the first tho invent jutsus does not mean he can do it better then Madara. Minato was the first with rasengan but FRS is way better.
    Last edited by xXan; June 06, 2012 at 06:14 AM.

  16. #15
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,764
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Uchiha vs Rikudo Sennin

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Read my post again. I stated we can specualte based on what other people have done but the man himself has no combat feats. Also it was never stated that he can do wood element to my knoladge.
    Also he did not create the bijus. He split an existing biju (juubi) into smaller forms. We have a diference here. Also just because he was the first tho invent jutsus does not mean he can do it better then Madara. Minato was the first with rasengan but FRS is way better.
    I know what you said

    Rikudou has the ability (going by the rinnengan) to perform any jutsu in existence, he possesses all the elements, largest chakra pool and the original eye set and body.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts