Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Movingstone's collection of stories

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity weixiaobao's Avatar
    i am reside within a creature that is bias
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Movingstone's collection of stories

Introduction: Why do I write? In all honesty, my English isn't really the best, but it kinda getting better. I started writing in 7th grade for a comic project for an English Second Language class. At the time, I was a stereotypical Asian student. But deep down, I was a trouble child. I didn't really know who I was. My past was murky with abuses both sexual and physical. When I joined this website back in 2006, I found an outlet for my issues with communication. Trying to pretend to be a tough heterosexual internet guy, hiding behind toilet humors. And thanks gosh, that this website provided me an audience for my shitty stories. I write because I want to escape. I write because I couldn't handle reality problems. I write because I want to find myself in all those stories. I write because I want to communicate how I feels.

Recently, I found some time to pick up writing again. Hopefully for the better. I want to incorporate Chinese wuxia elements, Japanese manga/anime, and Western fantasy and slice of life elements in my writing. The writings I posted here are a few years old but I think I will update in my series again. If I can find an audience

Riley
    - This is a stand alone story for now. I was going to mixed up slice of life genre, X-men/Heroes related themes, but I haven't continue for a while. Rated PG13-16

Spoiler show

Sign of Dragons
    - This story began as an amateur comic strip project for 7th grade. I fleshed out the world pretty well and know how the story played out but I haven't put them on paper yet. The whole chapter is posted on my tumblr. I post excerpts of the chapters here
    Chapter 1: The Strangers in a Daydream
    Spoiler show

Chapter 2: Conflict at the Gym
    Spoiler show

Chapter 3 is coming soon
    Spoiler show

And the blueprint for this story is http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...ragons-Ch-1-6?
    Last edited by weixiaobao; June 03, 2012 at 07:59 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member beltranl's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Movingstone's collection of stories

I like your stories, but the one that really hooked me since the beginning was the first one. I wanted to know what was happening and really wanted the friend to catch up to find out the mystery. Good job

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply