Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Movingstone's collection of stories

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity weixiaobao's Avatar
    i am reside within a creature that is bias
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Movingstone's collection of stories

Introduction: Why do I write? In all honesty, my English isn't really the best, but it kinda getting better. I started writing in 7th grade for a comic project for an English Second Language class. At the time, I was a stereotypical Asian student. But deep down, I was a trouble child. I didn't really know who I was. My past was murky with abuses both sexual and physical. When I joined this website back in 2006, I found an outlet for my issues with communication. Trying to pretend to be a tough heterosexual internet guy, hiding behind toilet humors. And thanks gosh, that this website provided me an audience for my shitty stories. I write because I want to escape. I write because I couldn't handle reality problems. I write because I want to find myself in all those stories. I write because I want to communicate how I feels.

Recently, I found some time to pick up writing again. Hopefully for the better. I want to incorporate Chinese wuxia elements, Japanese manga/anime, and Western fantasy and slice of life elements in my writing. The writings I posted here are a few years old but I think I will update in my series again. If I can find an audience

Riley
    - This is a stand alone story for now. I was going to mixed up slice of life genre, X-men/Heroes related themes, but I haven't continue for a while. Rated PG13-16

Spoiler show

Sign of Dragons
    - This story began as an amateur comic strip project for 7th grade. I fleshed out the world pretty well and know how the story played out but I haven't put them on paper yet. The whole chapter is posted on my tumblr. I post excerpts of the chapters here
    Chapter 1: The Strangers in a Daydream
    Spoiler show

Chapter 2: Conflict at the Gym
    Spoiler show

Chapter 3 is coming soon
    Spoiler show

And the blueprint for this story is http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...ragons-Ch-1-6?
    Last edited by weixiaobao; June 03, 2012 at 07:59 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member beltranl's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Movingstone's collection of stories

I like your stories, but the one that really hooked me since the beginning was the first one. I wanted to know what was happening and really wanted the friend to catch up to find out the mystery. Good job

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply