Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply

Thread: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 36 Discussion | Ch. 37 Prediction

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Ao no Exorcist Ch. 36 Discussion | Ch. 37 Prediction

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Ao No Exorcist! - earthforge

Chinese Scans:
    Source: MangaHelpers
    Verification: Confirmed
    Credits: dmzj.178.com & http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=50770974 lastpost (http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1634282550 if that's not accessible)

Pics under spoiler tag

Spoiler show
    Last edited by earthforge; June 04, 2012 at 03:08 PM.

2. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 36 Spoiler Thread

visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 36 Discussion | Ch. 37 Prediction

Cool chapter. Maybe Yukio is going to move on and get over Rin's abilities, finally. Looking forward to the battle between the two behemoths. And did I mention there was a sea monkey...awesome.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Ig4kLone's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Rin gets to acknowledge himself. Yeah. Yukio needs to loosen up a little bit.
    At least they got some brotherly time together thanks to shiemi
    When I heard 'you are of loyal lineage' I thought oh ! Rin is going to transfer some of his demonic power to the whale.
    But then he fed him a big bowl of food.. Okay, not exactly what I had in mind

Probably, next chapter will be climax XD or some plot twist will be good
    With the brothers working together, as a team, saving shiemi
    Last edited by Ig4kLone; June 06, 2012 at 07:59 PM.

there can be no triumph without loss, no victory without suffering , no freedom without sacrifice

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Rin's acknowledged himself for a while. However, in trying to deal with Yukio's problem, Rin may have started the avalanche to cause Yukio to fall hard. Yukio clearly has indicated that once shit goes down with his demon abilities, he thinks he'll go crazy. Understandable, considering that he's a veritable font of buried insecurity.

Hope that Shiemi gets herself out of the situation and that the whale can fight the squid successfully. Especially as Yukio is acting as a crappy exorcist right now, since he's bent out of shape over his issues. Meanwhile, Rin is desperately trying to convince Yukio to accept that Rin's power is what it is. And it's running into all of the "I don't want to become what I fear" stuff - considering that Toudou said that Yukio will inevitably be on his side.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

And once again Shiemi is the damsel in distress. I verbally uttered an "ugh" when I saw that tentacle grab her.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Who knows, perhaps she will have turned the thing into sushi all by herself by the time the boys show up.

Hey, one can dream.

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Considering how Shiemi went from damsel in distress at the beginning of the chapter to doing the best on the mission, I still have hope that she and niichan can convince the sea monkey to help her.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

^ The sea monkey (wasn't that supposed to be sea monk? Usually Yukio gets it right) already looked more than willing to help her. The question is what he can do again a giant squid.

(In fact, was that the squid from last time? It doesn't look so big. Perhaps it's a young too.)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

NN: Yukio says "sea monkey" later, as does Rin and Shiemi. But Sea Monk might be more accurate, considering Sea Monkey is a brand of shrimp and Sea Monk is a fantasical organism.

Pretty sure it's the same squid.

I'm also happy that this isn't going down the anime paths: that the squid is just a nasty bugger, and that Yukio is not jealous of the power and instead scared to death of it. Those were two things that irked me. Oh, and Shura is being frickin awesome! I loved her "you do anything the hell you like the rest of the time, but NEVER when I'm in charge!" and "drag the forgotten god onto center stage". She's showing her caliber as an excellent commander.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Weazul's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

it actually could make sense as sea monkey, even more so than sea monk if you go by descriptions. I've got a bit of an interest in a range of odd things and centuries ago there use to be a prevailing belief that for everything on the land there was a seagoing counterpart for. there use to be old reports of sightings at sea of sea elephants, pigs, and, yes, even sea monkeys. sea monks were often shown looking more like an misinterpretation of a squid of some kind or a relative of the shark known as a monkfish (it's in the angelshark family), while sea monkeys typically had a more hominid look to them. granted, artistic license can be taken into account (and would have to be, whichever was meant), but both have roots as fantastical beasts of folklore.

New Reply