Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 159 Discussion/160 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Dracula's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 159 Spoiler Thread

Spoiler show

Baby Beel and Kouta was awesome~ The fact En was there but he didn't went to see and talk to Lamia >.< And ignored his sworn rival or whatever, Furuichi.

From the looks of it. Beelzebub isn't that popular on Manga helpers >.<
    Last edited by Dracula; June 08, 2012 at 11:16 AM.

My Manga of the week: Rurouni Kenshin

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 159 Discussion/160 Predictions

So Beel finally ended his rivalry with Kouta and they became friends, that is so freaking adorable.
    please click on them to help them grow.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 159 Discussion/160 Predictions

Actually, Beel and Kouta ended their rivalry waaay back when Oga was training in the mountains, in chapter 93:

Since then I guess Kouta has warmed up to Beel, or something. I wonder if they'll become BFFs when they grow up, just like another duo we know of in this manga.

Man, this chapter was awesome! It wasn't as funny as the chapter before, but I loved the action. People teaming up against a common foe is always good to read. To be honest Oga and Toujou really lost the plot with their fight, I feel sorry for the kids.

Behemoth is sure fearsome when he wants to be. I love how he just came in, started adlibbing, and completely flipped the plot of the play! It was clever how En was mentioned, but not actually shown. To me that shows that between En's wet nurses and Behemoth's army, there still is a bit of friction going on. After all, Yolda was the one who transported the whole army to Earth. Also, Behemoth did the whole thing just to make the play more entertaining for En, so that shows another kind of power dynamic at play. I wonder what En will do next, he seems to enjoy Earth too much to want to destroy it.

Of course, leather-gear Aoi was perfect. I also liked how she reacted by trying to kick Behemoth in the face, instead of dying of embarrassment. She may be sheltered, but she'd still the queen. I loved Furuichi's commentary as well. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    The first sign from this Chapter looks so that they will fight against behemoth again, but i will not be happy with that. That will be too easy and Oga no matter what beat them once and Behemoth is too strong for Oga. Oga never reach this LvL yet what the old guys stand for. So i hope for the funny RomCom Story Aoi´s Parents come back or make a visit or some new Demon Squad or familiy. Anything is better. But like you say my first thought was also against Behemoth Squad again.
    I don't know if reintroducing Behemoth means he's going to be a villain again. It could be the next arc will focus on what the Behemoth army plans to do, now that they're stranded on Earth. I would love to see some of the demons again, especially Agiel, Laymia, and of course, Quetzecoatl. Plus, Aoi's parents could factor into it as well. Beelzebub loves to poke fun at other genres, so who knows what could happen next. Tournament arc?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    Only too bad that Hilda doesn't saw how Beel act, cause "He look so strong and manly" too say it with her words. XD
    Hilda would have given Beel a proper fangirl glomp if she saw that! Beel has come a long way.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2