Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: DGM Chapter 215 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 215 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Queen View Post
    Woah. Hold on there... that Nea holding the Sword of Exorcism?
    No, that is the Earl's blade, which has the opposite color scheme to SoE ^^

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Oh, I forgot...thank you ^^

But if it's the Earl's blade, then why did Nea hold it?
    My Yullen!

"A well-rounded critique is often the most rewarding gift a reader can give." —

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mango-chan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like Nea is a nice guy after all! Also, that sword! And that person! Could it be that once upon a time Cross was a square-er scientist than Johnny?!
    I can't tell if Kanda is having technical issues or he's just reacting to Apo. |: Either way Tim does not dig it, I wonder if Nea could fix it? He's somehow not exploding even though he's a Noah with parasitic innocence, he's practically an expert! *shot*

Auto-correct is a double edged sword.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

You know, now that you think about it, the Black Order really might have done something to Allen.

Neah claims that Allen is supposed to know him, and truthfully, this is the most honest statement/clarification we've had in quite some time. Neah also claims that Allen isn't supposed to be 'young', and assuming that shadowed person talking to Neah is Allen, then Allen really shrunk by a lot during those past 35 years. From a grown man to an amnesiac child working in a circus? Something's definitely wrong here.

And then we have a Apocryphos telling Allen that he has grown into a beautiful exorcist. Taking Neah's statement into consideration, might the Apocryphos have captured him sometime within the void that is 35 years before the present D.Gray-man, did something to his memories, body, and forced an Innocence implantation into Allen?

Edit: Ooppps.. error in my translation. It's "Innocence", not "Order", but that makes it even more likely that the Apocryphos did something to him... hurrrrr~
    Last edited by oceanfrost; July 02, 2012 at 12:00 PM.

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ying_su's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Are we sure it was the order?
    It's the order fault that Allen forgot Nea?
    I don't know how Allen became younger but here a crazy idea: what if it was Mana the one made Allen forget Nea with his curse and installed new memories on Allen and everything?
    But why in hell has Allen the inocence?!?!

DGM is driving me nuts!!

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner LunaLupus's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

What if it was Cross who did something to Allen..?
    sounds crazy I know XD
    I'm a slow dying Flower..
    Frost killing Hour

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Here my to-early-for-that-I-know picture:
    Nea is the guy that tries to solve everything which a long time period plan (sense). Mana is the guy of heart, he cares too much and suffer because of all things that are happening in a different way (sensitivity). Then, one day Mana finally meets Allen (the Nea-to-be). But by that time he is too tired of everthing (also he is mentally gone). But in the very moment tragedy meets Allen, in Mana last moment of lucidity (back from death as an akuma), he chooses to "save" Allen, giving him the oportunity to live in happiness, to live a life full of friends, or something like that. Therefore, the curse. The lost memories. Etc.

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by oceanfrost View Post
    Neah also claims that Allen isn't supposed to be 'young', and assuming that shadowed person talking to Neah is Allen, then Allen really shrunk by a lot during those past 35 years. From a grown man to an amnesiac child working in a circus? Something's definitely wrong here.
    It could have something to do with what happened to Mana! While "Allen" appearantly shrunk and became younger, Mana had a growth spurt, to quote his own words from the Reverse novel:

“When I woke up one morning, I realised that I have became a middle aged man. I don’t know the reason at all. But, I was a seventeen year old youth the day before. At the beginning, when I saw my own face in the mirror, I was really shocked!”

And Apocryphos' words... Maybe they really did something to him? But then there's Cross' words... what is this?! Why isn't my brain working anymore?! WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED!??? WHO IS THIS "ALLEN"!?

I... I love this chapter

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I just remembered... that Allen are supposed to be "Allen". Cross mistake!
    @_@

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

well I still have Crosses line in my head.... "When I met him he didnt call himself Allen...should notice this mistake sooner" and he was telling this to Apo... so it mostly is that Apo is the one that messed allens memories.... like apo can made people forget about himself via those feathers coming from eyes.... then maybe he made allen forget everything from his life... wiped clean the same he forgot about neah, noah, his life ect... kinda a fresh start

well allen could have been neah friend or follower...but then he got all his memories wiped clean... age got somehow changed to young again (maybe innocence power).... and apo implanted a little part of himself in allen to make him live a other path of exorcists and not noah follower.... the same the innocence would act like a GPS is neah is about to wake up (like apo reactivated his tracking GPS on allen as he met him)

why I think about it is becouse it was saiid that allen did not remember anything before... he remembers coming to a cirus and having already the red arm which was stiff (so mostly he has been placed in there right after the memory was wiped so his new arm was still not attached completly to allen and he needed time to activate it... and later mother helped him to get better arm control).... if allen had this arm from birth then he should been able to move it like his own from birth time with no problem as its his.... but it was different it was stiff and hard to move...

Other options are that Mana did something to allen... like he knew allen and that he holds neah memories but he did not want allen to pay the price for his brother and wanted allen to live his own life....

but Still I put my cards on Apo... he knew allen and was like taling him and watching from shadows.... apo was terminating all people who know allens real identity... kinda to make sure allen doesnt remember...

hmmm but if Allen's age is like it says... he was an adult guy and 35years passed and he turned into kid state.... wouldnt this kinda remind of Road ? she did not rebirth after 35years and is still in her young/kid age... maybe road had something to do with it xD to protect neah or allen she wiped his memories so earl wouldnt find him :P

guaaah hard to tell... but Apo is mine nr1 candidate for the person that messed allen up.... since why other inocences dont react to apo but just allens... its calls apo on its own... so mostly it belongs to apo (like how apo is sitting next to allen on the bed... its like showing who this innocence belongs to)... since he in past said that "how beautifull exorcist allen has become"... so he "do know allen" ^^

16. Like 8 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

In fact, Zibi234, I buy the Apo idea because he is actually at the end of the chapter. Probably in the next fight we will learn more about this?

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner LunaLupus's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking of something
    maybe Nea friend was a man called 'Allen' who wanted to help Nea and got his memories, but later on this man 'Allen' died and it was later the young boy 'Red' who got Neas memories. 'Red' could have been born with the Innocence but he wasn't supposed to get Neas memories. Then again, 'Red' even coukd have got a part of 'Allens' memories, which could be a reason why 'Red' began to call himself 'Allen'
    well it sounds quite confusing and difficult XD
    furthermore I like the idea with apo XD
    I'm a slow dying Flower..
    Frost killing Hour

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Crack-theory: Maybe it's Nea's memories that has been messed with Maybe he mistook "Allen the dog" for a human, just like Mana later mistook Red("our" Allen) for the dog.

Hey, after all, crazyness weirdness runs in the family~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So... who was Allen to Neah? a friend? a relative? from Neah's words it looks like Allen was never an exorcist (never wielded innocence). However, if you look at it from the beginning, it is purely coincidental that the current Allen is Neah's host. The only reason current Allen is named "Allen" is because he himself adopted the name from Mana's dog. Which begs the question: was Mana also acquainted with Neah's friend!Allen? Why was the dog named Allen?

On a side note, my head is imploding with the awesomeness of this chapter!

21. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yukilove21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, I believe it is Apo as well.

Why?

Because Link doesn't seem remember him and Apo said that Link "Wouldn't remember a thing" or something along the lines of that, when he did the feather thing in Link's eyes. (I am going by memory, because I can't read manga on my sisters computer, and mine is broken :U.)

He is an innocence that is "close" with the Heart so it is only natural that Apo has powers of his own that can defy other innocences and even do other supernatural things. So, I believe that it would be possible that he could of mixed up Allen's Memory and Apo and others of his kind (because he isn't the only one, right? I remember Tyki saying that the Earl called "THEM" Apo's) found out about a 14th Noah, Implanted an Innocence, and shrunk Allen somehow.

But maybe they implanted an innocence that was closely connected to them and the heart, which is why it protected Allen when Tyki punctured his heart oh-so-long-ago.

Currently worrying for Kanda... But he's gotten out of things before... maybe he kind fing a way after this??? I doubt he'll abandon Mugen like Cross abandoned Judgement... I hope it is a side effect to Apo...

I suppose we'll be finding out about everything in time, we just need to be patient, no matter how long it takes, because this is getting more interesting than before .

Despite me not understanding Japanese, I think this is a really good chapter , from the summaries we've gotten and the art and Neah's/Allen's faces (But then again, I'm probably going to love every chapter that Neah is in... Oh wait, I already do.)
    Last edited by yukilove21; July 02, 2012 at 01:48 PM.

Current obsessions: One Piece and D.Gray-man.

New Reply
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast