Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: DGM Chapter 215 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 215 Discussion/216 Prediction

^ hahahaha! I say, you have talent for this!

Totally off-topic, but I just read in the newspaper that "today back in 1888", the first of Jack the Ripper's victims was murdered. Just funny that you mentioned him just then, but I guess you heard about it too her family name was Walker. Obviously that's not a coincidence

I've tried to keep away from DGM this past month, but now spoiler-tiem is drawing near I'm so excited!
    D.Gray-man, Magi ~ the Labyrinth of Magic, One Piece, Ao no Exorcist

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Bloomerwedgies;3003159]Self-amusement during the spoiler wait--only a day or two, yay!
    A couple of little things that are gnatting at me...for one, that Order golem Hoshino insists on showing snoozing snugly in Kanda's collar in every close-up he's had in the last 4 chapters. It's a liability! I have such a golem fixation, *laugh*. What if it gets switched on? It'd be a homing beacon they really don't need. Ah, well...I suppose, if everyone else on Team Allen is in possession of a personal golem, it would be unfair for Kanda not to have one--even if it is in sleep mode. Also, Link being alive and poor Allen not knowing and still suffering over it. I hope he finds out soon; he could use a morale boost.

I just had a brilliant idea. If Kanda/Allen/Johnny get attacked by Apocryphos, Kanda needs to switch the golem on. Screw the beacon/liability/tracking - they're in a fight anyway and i think the Noah are gonna join the party anyway. But if Kanda switches the Golem on, he can transmit anything to headquarters, which is all probably going to be recorded. And then everyone will have a nice little recording of K/A/J talking to someone called Apocryphos that tried to kill Allen and killed Link, and the two Noah that came to his rescue.

I need this to happen so bad! I need someone to finally use technology in a non-standard way!

4. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by relory View Post
    I just read in the newspaper that "today back in 1888", the first of Jack the Ripper's victims was murdered. Just funny that you mentioned him just then, but I guess you heard about it too her family name was Walker. Obviously that's not a coincidence

I've tried to keep away from DGM this past month, but now spoiler-tiem is drawing near I'm so excited!
    Actually, I didn't know about the date. Spooky and cool!
    What an absolutely ripping amazing coincidence!
    I admire your fortitude in D Gray avoidance. I had no willpower and ended up reading the whole damn thing over again looking for clues. *sigh*
    Now I can't wait for the spoiler! I'm sure we'll get an utterly ripping fantastic chapter. OMG I can't stop--Relory, what have you done?? pffft

@MSofAofCOCA: Eep, that would be great! Thank you, I can stop worrying about that pesky golem now. *laugh* Poor Allen needs his name cleared.
    I will be surprised if we don't get a super big street-clearing, landscape-destroying battle in this chapter. I hope so, we haven't had a good fight in ages! Although, I don't think that Apocryphos will get thoroughly trounced just yet...seems a bit early days and he has way too much still to answer for! *haha*
    If we get another hint about Allen's past, a battle, and some Noah action, I will think it a perfect chapter.
    Last edited by Bloomerwedgies; August 31, 2012 at 08:09 PM.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19