Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Young Justice

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity weixiaobao's Avatar
    i am reside within a creature that is bias
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Young Justice

I look but since there is no Young Justice thread, I will start one. So what your guys favorite characters thus far? And what other heroes you want to see in Young Justice. I can't wait for Damian Wayne. >___<

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Young Justice

I have only ever seen one episode of the series, but my younger sister really loves it. She's a huge DC fan and keeps up with it. I might give it a shot sometime later. I wonder how many seasons there will end up being.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

Which team do you think is better?

The Original Team

or

The New Team?

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I've just caught up with all the episodes. I'm so happy I finally got into watching this; such a good show; like DC cartoons of old.

@Faust: I actually prefer the previous team; maybe that's because I found the beginning of the second season to be quite slow and more filler moments compared to the start. That could possibly because they want to drag out this plot longer than just a few episodes.

Who is your favourite character right now?

---------- Post added January 28, 2013 at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was January 17, 2013 at 07:43 PM ----------

Cartoon Network have released their 2013-14 lineup, and while there's still no confirmation it's pretty safe to assume that after 2 season, Young Justice looks to have been cancelled.

Very gutted right now, it's such a good show. I'm not sure how the other shows on that network fair against it, but it's got/had so much potential and a really good story. I'm sure there's one or 2 other stuff they can knock off .

More to follow.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ninja2's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A CN executive released a statement saying it wasnt selling enough merchandise. Add the fact animation is done in korea and it has had production issues going on hiatus several times since it started I guess it just wanst worth the money really sucks tho was one of my fav series since teen titans.

With only 6 episodes left I wander if that will be enough time to rap up the story there's still Aqualad mind getting put back together and Blue Beetle's turning bad since he let green beetle mess with his scarab also.

Also More than the Reach I was really looking forward to seeing the UN Young Justice League that Lex had put together would have been cool to see Statick shock and the others go against Young Justice but we wont get to see that now since no new season T.T
    Last edited by Ninja2; February 10, 2013 at 06:02 AM.

New Reply