Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

25 29.07%
  • Good

33 38.37%
  • Average

12 13.95%
  • Bad

16 18.60%
New Reply
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 496 Discussion

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 496 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 496 Discussion/ 497 Predictions

I know this is very strange, but some other group already scanlated the chapter.
    No spoiler period today.
    Enjoy as much as me.
    Chapter 496.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Best Chapter since Ichigo went FGT, So the Badge enables the users to Steal away a bankai, so i guess Ichigo is the only exception since his Both Hollow and shinigami/fullbring are all fused together is not a Bankai Anymore.
    My Guess is This Technique also works on the Vizards since they havent actually fused theyre hollow powers with their shinigami sides, like ichigo

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

GARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    So many bankais at once.
    *fangasms*

It was so cute to see the quincies' eyes shining with pleasure when they saw the bankais.
    Not sealed.
    Not blocked.
    STOLEN!!!

I hope it doesn't work with Vizards' bankais.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome!! no spoiler period!! Anyways, I kinda liked how the captains are emulating Ichigo's reckless tendencies but also coming up with a well-thought out plan at the same time. But at least now they know the key to the Bankai stealing method. It wouldn't take long for the captains to figure it out.

Also, I believe that the Vizards can probably overpower the badge like Ichigo does because unlike the other Captains they have a second source of power. When they release their Bankais, at the same time, they'll put on their masks to overpower the badges. But the tricky part is the timing.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter's final was damn interesting! The problem is that now Sternenritter has powered up beyond ridiculous. They were quite strong to be able to fight on par with Captains even before, but now after getting Bankais from Komamura, Byakuya, Soi Fong and Hitsugaya... well, I just don't know who might defeat them now. Now SS will need some serious help. And we have a damn plot twist now. Hope they will give info for other Captains, otherwise we'll get some unstoppable oponents who even Ichi will have troubles with.
    Especially imagine if Yama will fight their leader and use his Bankai and it will get stolen... then I don't even know how strong Ichi should get to be able to fight the guy.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter.... now we know they actually stole the bankai and probably can use it to defeat SS. Now, all the captain/vc need to use their basic strength and also kidou. Just wonder, if bankai is stolen... can the captain use shikai? or their sword not function anymore?

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG this arc is becoming better and better. Quincies have found a way to steal the bankais. We know they were unable to steal Ichigo's bankai. Will it be the same for other Vizards. I hope so. It, at least, explains why they were kind of a failure against Aizen. Now, is a perfect time to redeem it.
    Last edited by thornofcarrion; June 13, 2012 at 03:58 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

"face palm"

i expected stealing ones bankai to be filler material and not manga material

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gfire2 View Post
    "face palm"

i expected stealing ones bankai to be filler material and not manga material
    It makes sense though. Its a very effective way to take down the overwhelming power boost they get from bankai.

I wonder, if they have just stolen the Bankai state or zanpktou as a whole has been stolen. The later sounds more plausible, doesn't it?

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

So we might also see Sasakibe's Bankai now as it seems that one of those Quincies managed to steal it. It might be interesting to see how strong it was as it should have been based on lightning element. Hope the Captains can still use their Shikai, cause if not they are practically doomed.
    The only good thing I can see is that it seems that one person might steal only one Bankai at a time, hence they won't be too overpowered. Even though they are already overpowered like there is no tomorrow. Seriously. If the person is around Captain's level in his Basic form, then he can use his Final form to unlimitedly absorb tons of energy, then absorb some Hollows or Arrancars to further enhance himself and who can also steal Bankai. Seriously, you must make a bit of balance to it.)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I just see their meathod of finding the meathod of sealing stupid .

I mean was there really a need for 4 captains to go bankai ?? I mean just one captain could have gone bankai and it would have been more than enough to see the method .

Secondly , why a captain when u have ppl like Renji and Ikkaku who aint captains running around with Bankai . I can understand for Ikkaku as no one but few know of his bankai , but why not use Renji instead???

Thirdly , Since Byakuya stated Bankai is necessary for winning , loosing his bainkai = instant loss , so again why experiment with 4 captains !!??

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

after this chapter fulbring arc became one of the most important arcs of the manga. unfortunately all the known fulbringers are outside perimeters of soul society. i hope mayuri investigated ginjo's body and learned secets of fulbring. the best part of komamura and co.s bankai getting stealed is that, when other captains learn the situation they will not use bankai without back up plan. and bankais of these captains were the most redundant and the least interesting among all.

komamura huge size, but huge disadvantage
    byakuya amazing, but we see it so many times
    soifon huge explosion, but can be used at most twice
    hitsugaya cool eye tech, but even halibel was alive after the huge ice flower, a quincy can absorb and survive easily

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tygulopk's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The fact that Byakuya stated that the captains needed Bankai to win against the Stern Ritter just by seeing their base form is pretty worrisome.
    At this point, seeing SS in ruin is a very plausible outcome.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The thing I don't get is why Soi Fong didn't use her Shikai to fight her opponent as her Shikai is damn deadly, especially as we know that she is fast and this guys are full of themselves and don';t think that they need to dodge. And when striking very fast it might lead to a fast death of practically any opponent.

New Reply
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast