Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter!!

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

1 0.76%
  • 2 (Average)

3 2.27%
  • 3 (Good)

18 13.64%
  • 4 (Great!)

59 44.70%
  • 5 (Epic)

50 37.88%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

1 0.76%
New Reply
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 671 Discussion

The Viennese Pixie MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 671 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by chitgoks View Post
    cant see monet joining the strawhat crew. the SH crew helped their crews in some way before they joined them. monet is their enemy so it's impossible for her to join them
    Enemies do actually join Luffy crew mostly, all of them in some way were antagonistic to Luffy, especially Nami, Robin, Franky, though Monet does appear to be a lot more evil than them and probably has no sad past. She will play a huge role in this arc though.

Quote Originally Posted by Muhbaer View Post
    omg...is it possible?....v....vegapunk ??!?!!
    He has white clothes, much like a scientist and some lab coat from the looks of it, it is possible. But Oda has to keep him as a greater antagonist, we already got CC here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hachibukai View Post
    If I were a corrupted member of the navy , I would accept Law´s heart and services as a shichibukai in exchange of not killing his crew. I bet my money on Joker.
    Yes, plus joker was foreshadowed for an appearance with the mentioning of his name I think. He may be a major character for this arc.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

That guy is Shanks... Remember when hi's Haoshoku Haki knocked out the weaker members of Whitebeard's crew?? I think its something like this here and that image looks like him if you ask me...
    Last edited by xXan; June 13, 2012 at 06:05 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

its vegapunk fo sho
    wonder if luffy passing out has something to do with how zorro and his group were put to sleep by giant bros
    imo tho lufys attacks and overall perfomance isnt that impressive, guess he wasnt pushed to his limit
    maybe robin will demonstrate some kind of powerup now that luffy cant fight

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I think they are both defeated at the same time because parallel action looks always more dramatic. I don't think they are connected. CC clearly claims to be the one having defeated luffy

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

So Luffy has some immunity to poison, but it seems that Ceasar's poison is worse than Magellans. Who would've thought of that... Smoker seemed a bit worried about Luffy, same with Tashigi xD

Lol @ Brooke telling Sanji about the book xD

I have a feeling that it's either Vegapunk or a former Marine Officer. For a moment I thought it was Aokiji due to the shoes, but then I noticed the cape/coat behind him and Aokiji normally didn't wore his.

I even thought about Shanks but Shanks has sandals not those shoes.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Auditore's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

The first time i have read the chapter i was struck by an car ( thanks oda) and i think because of that i had an idea. Aokijo is the man in the shadows!
    Great chapter!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    That guy is Shanks... Remember when hi's Haoshoku Haki knocked out the weaker members of Whitebeard's crew?? I think its something like this here and that image looks like him if you ask me...
    This doesn't look like Shanks at all! There is no reason to asume him being active in such a way, to work in secret or wear such cloth. It's not like he is the only one with such strong CoC, if it's even haki. It rather looks like Law is in pain because of something else going on with his body.

Quote Originally Posted by biron View Post
    its vegapunk fo sho
    Reasoning for being sure?
    Last edited by Schabrak; June 13, 2012 at 06:29 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member UnknownMugiwara's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

I rather see Monet join Law than joining the SH. She fits better with Law (:

Also, I'm glad to see that Luffy isn't immune to all poisons, and only the ones he were exposed to in Impel Down.
    But Ceaser is right, Luffy underestimated him.
    Brook wanted: DEAD OR ALIVE!
    Yohohohohohohoho! Marine Joke!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm now that i see the pages better i have a feeling that Luffy didn't fell down 'cause of CC but 'cause of those Slime parts that sticked to him . As Brook said , you can't touch that thing 'cause it's poisonous .

I was thinking that Slime is far more poisonous than CC as he himself said ( he said he compressed the poison and that was how Slime came to be ) so taking into account that, Luffy inhaled CC gas and and if we combine it with Slime poison it makes sense he's in that state

I still have hopes though . As Chopper said Luffy's body has already developed antibodies to fight poison so i'm thinking that it's just a matter of time before Luffy recovers from this . Wouldn't that be amazing ?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner 12chris6's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What I don't get is how Luffy is affected by CC's poison since he's just about built an immunity from a Poison Poison Fruit, which is pure poison.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Romanov D Paul's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 671 Discussion/ 672 Prediction ~ One Piece is on break next week T_T ~

I don't know about the possible reasons but I agree with the ones that says that the guy is actually Vegapunk. I can't see a reason to explain why he may have known Law for a long time, bu that could be a misstranslation (like, 'how far have you gone' or the like). But, we know that Law is on PH for a reason, and this reason must have ties with VP's work on that island. Which increases then chance that he may actually have been in conctact with him in his past and during this 2 years. Also, wouldn't surprise me if VP shows the abilty to restrain DF's user without even touching them. After all, he's the guy who researched everything about them, so he could probably do at least something like that. The figure more or less match the background image of Kuma's explanation on VP, also (end of TB arc). He could have come to know that something was moving on PH and decided to go back there and retrieve anything that could be dangerous/problematic in the long run (god knows what). Didn't expected him to show up there though, given it's really the gu of course. Anyway, this is getting good. I cant' wait to see Kinemon display his true strenght as well. Really, the bad thing of this chapters getting out is that you're left with just the will to be in next Wednsday .

Edit: about my last sentence... Big Time Sucks, next TWO Wednesdays . This sucks realllyyyyyyyyyyy bad. Oh well.
    Last edited by Romanov D Paul; June 13, 2012 at 06:48 AM.
    "When in the end we'll reach our goal, then tell us how much our efforts were worth of"
    R. Rolland, "Jean-Cristophe"

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    The Viennese Pixie MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 671 Discussion/ 672 Prediction ~ One Piece is on break next week T_T ~

Hm, I am thinking about the DF powers of CC, he can cause gas explosions or something with his new attack, and as someone mentioned before he can transform into multiple gas types, or literally all kinds of gases, he might appear a bit hax ... though I can see a comparison of logia fruits and of logia to paramecia fruits. Even CC mentioned something about Magellan, I think we will see some DF ranking, that may answer how logia fruits go against each other, maybe even how Akainu beat Aokiji.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Auditore View Post
    The first time i have read the chapter i was struck by an car ( thanks oda) and i think because of that i had an idea. Aokijo is the man in the shadows!
    Great chapter!
    At first, i thought "Impossible". But after rereading chapter 320, I saw that the shoes Ai Kiji wore there and the shoe we see this chapter are the same.

I still doubt it, though. Law spilled blood, yet we saw no visible attack. This aren't Ao Kiji's powers.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Can´t be. This guy has two arms. Also law is grabbing his chest as if his heart or something was in great pain. The Question is who could have a kind of power to make law suffering so much without touching.

http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/OneP...283095-15.html
    and what does this black speech bubble mean?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Darkdrone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Little disappointed at how easy Luffy got taken out....but it would be better if he got a challenge instead of curb stomping everyone. Very surprised at how Law was taken and am very curious who the mystery man is. Kizaro? Akoji? Who knows?

Also, can someone explain what Luffy meant by saying "Poison stuff doesn't really work against me thanks to Magellen." Does that mean his body can absorb the poison or something?

"It’s not always the talented that wins! But the ones who won because they persevere!"

New Reply
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast