Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter!!

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

1 0.76%
  • 2 (Average)

3 2.27%
  • 3 (Good)

18 13.64%
  • 4 (Great!)

59 44.70%
  • 5 (Epic)

50 37.88%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

1 0.76%
New Reply
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 671 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 671 Spoiler Discussion

LOL, the pics are awesome!!! First panel row of the chapter: Sanji strips! ^_^

Second thing that's caught: In the dialogue between Law and Monet, Law says "Nouryouku" - which Oda uses as term for devil fruit powers. So, I think that's the confirmation.

And I place my bet on Joker. The ability to actually take down Law that way doesn't look like it's Kuzan's unless he has some "weird Haoushoku".

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TauCarlos's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wouldn't it be something if Law is using Luffy's heart as his own? It would explain how they both went down together. And i'm thinking the mystery guy is a marine cause of his admiral marine looking physique plus shoes My money is on Joker for this one

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

About that panel with Law grasping his chest, what about this theory?: The guy in final page is CC's boss; and Law's problem, that problem why he couldnt attack CC before, was that CC's boss had his heart.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner xtro's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

what if...

the mysterious guy at the end of this chapter was the same guy that ordered Law to rescue luffy back then at the Great Battle of Marineford...
    who knows...

that could explain why the two of them (Luffy, Law) would go down almost at the same time...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Luffy got down because of the poisonous gas as it seems Luffy doesn't have total immunity over poison and it also seems that CC's poison is more developed than Magelan's.
    If Law has Luffy's heart... well, it might be quite interesting, but I hope it isn't like this as both Luffy and Law won't be fighting at their best during this Arc as if one gets beaten, then another one also gets beaten.
    So the mystery is if Law goes down due to some living link with Luffy or if he goes down due to some ability of the mysterious guy.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

So in the end someone really threatened Law. Reminds me of some last week comments...
    What makes him fainted is obviously related to his comment to chopper that something prevented him to attack them directly

And CC seems stronger than I expected, he took 2 big attacks from luffy and doesn't seem to be bothered much. Luffy is down and no doctor to heal him. Smoker sea stone can still be of some help but it will be tough. Hope Sanji find the torso quickly so they can come back to the rescue.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member plex's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    In fact I dont see any attack from CC that causes Luffy's faint. Your comment and tarakus note reminded me that some weeks ago there was a discussion about Law having Luffy's heart, (He would take it for him in marine ford emergency operation).

It would be also interesting to know why Law takes Smoker heart and gave it to CC? I mean, what is his bussines with hearts?
    That's an interesting theory, I've been wondering for a while if Law did sth. to Luffy's body while he was operating on him. They could have indeed changed hearts or something like that, this would also explain why they went down at almost the same time.

Grenze MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Over at mymangastream in the main spoiler article it said that it was the guy talking to Doflamingo before the time skip, the one with the hat. It would kind of make sense if that guy is like a roman legate of the government to coordinate all of the Shichibukai or something. I do not see it, but maybe something in the speaking pattern in Japanese hints it's him, or the clothes?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner bandana_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

i think the guy at the end is the emperor law was aiming for -> kaido! if law found out about the "key" the emporor should have also heard of it somehow

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow this chapter looks amazing

I was really happy to see Luffy being able to fight CC and have a certain resistance to the gas gas fruit but as expected he's no superhuman . It's not shocking he fell down in the end . But if he managed to survive Magellan then i'm betting he'll be ok now as well and in the end we have to see the good side to all this . When CC will be defeated Luffy will increase his poison resistance further

Now about the ending ...i'm really curious who that guy is . To me it seems to be DonFlamingo I mean otherwise i don't see how it's possible that Law fell down so hopeless And we know DonFlamingo has that ability to manipulate people so maybe that's why he couldn't do anything against CC . I can't see Aokiji being this dude . I mean Aokiji was a good guy and i can't see him teaming up with the likes of CC . It would be strange But tbh from that guy's profile it does seem to be other person . DonFlamingo has a certain way of walking and he like to dress up flashy with feathers and all that ....hmmmm i don't know what to say

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The problem for Luffy is who will help him to heal now as there is no doctor aside from Chopper on the island and Chopper is quite far from him. So I believe it will take time for Luffy to get back in action. Of course he might make antibodies in his body by himself, but it will surely take some time and there aren't that many people who are good with Haki and relatively strong at the same time to take CC and Slime at the same time, so there iis a huge problem for both Mugivaras and Marines.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I posted CCC full script translation in the pics section for those interested

13. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Demon's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

The theory of Law having Luffy's heart is pretty much ridiculous, if they swapped hearts they would of swapped bodies like law did to the smoker and the SH crew. Just my taught on the subject.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    The theory of Law having Luffy's heart is pretty much ridiculous, if they swapped hearts they would of swapped bodies like law did to the smoker and the SH crew. Just my taught on the subject.
    The hearts aren't related to the body switching, that's something else.
    Although I dont really think Law has Luffys heart and vice-versa ... that's just odd xD

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Bahrain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    Plus if Luffy was using Law heart all this time, it must be exploded due to high pressure by using Gear Second. see this

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast