Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
when tsuna suffered humiliation, tsuna will fight xanxus, this will make the story more interesting.
the media like youtube people say tsuna get mukuro, enma, byakuya now need xanxus to fight either checkerface or bermuda, to do all that thing he need ietmitsu and hibari.
Last edited by lamenguy; June 14, 2012 at 09:29 PM.
2) True, but it would be strange to ask the Ninth of all people where it is.
3) Actually, it was before then (Tsuna was fighting with his dad, so he didn't see Hibari), but it was only a fews days. That's not a long time at all, especially since he probably saw him during school.
4) But why keep Hibari a secret? It's not like he's some secret weapon better than the others. It would be kind of obvious. In fact, if it ends up being Hibari, I personally would find it boring.
Actually, a lot of people think that, looking at the other posts...
I agree, if it's Hibari, it'll be kinda boring because it's such an obvious option. Besides, when there's fighting going on, Hibari doesn't need to be invited, he just shows up all by himself. However, it may very well indeed be Hibari. Sometimes Amano does exactly what is expected of her.
And I guess when Tsuna reveals his grand plan, all these guys, except Enma, will say "huh, that's just naive bullshit, of course, but we'll join anyway, cause right now it just happens to be convenient for us to go with it"
1. Yes, but he wouldn't build that bamboo tap outside his house, instead of destroying it because it's dripping sounds annoying.Quote:
2. uhh...Tsuna seems suprised that that person is in Japan, Hibari is in Nanimori the whole time, so there's no reason for Tsuna to think that he is in some other place.
3. He seen him lots of times, off-screen
4. I still think that he's talbot
As for this part, I actually think that Reborn did gave up hope, how much people can think of "filling up strawberry juice with GRAPE juice"?
And lol, byakuran is still feeding on marshmallows in a sickbed, haha.
Last edited by keng4896; June 16, 2012 at 03:09 AM.
It's definitely NOT Hibari. Tsuna said "Thanks" for the information not for fighting. So he ask that person's address to get the information not to invite into fighting.
I think they will not fight Checkerface. As from what Tsuna discovered when he saw Lambo he said on his thought "Filling up the missing part". Looks like Tsuna's answer, is to refill Arcobaleno's pacifiers with their own flames, thus allowing them to live. since Bermuda already refilled his own pacifier with a new flame and thus is still alive(?) and kicking, or so he seems to . It's hard to say because he is in an arcobaleno form, has a clear pacifier (not stone like the rest of Vindice) and is covered by his clothes, and bandages.Hmmmm, of course, it might not be just refilling it with a new flames, but even mixing them. Hard to say, as what Lambo did can be interpreted in a few ways.
What's more, there is a need to consider one more thing. Tsuna is capable of absorbing and changing flames to his own. Perhaps he came with an idea on how to change that absorbed flame (from people he visited), to someone else's. If you think about it logically, the Sky flames are a combination of all the 6 flames... I think , anyway it balances them at least.
I think the guy that Tsuna visited is not Hibari but perhaps the guy who made the rings because that's the only person I can think of at the moment.
I think it's Lancia, based on kaizerryo's post.
If you thinking about, he's the only other character who has had a Sky ring.