Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Reborn 389 Discussion / 390 Predictions

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 389 Discussion / 390 Predictions

when tsuna suffered humiliation, tsuna will fight xanxus, this will make the story more interesting.
    the media like youtube people say tsuna get mukuro, enma, byakuya now need xanxus to fight either checkerface or bermuda, to do all that thing he need ietmitsu and hibari.
    Last edited by lamenguy; June 14, 2012 at 09:29 PM.
    Spoiler show

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lamenguy View Post
    when tsuna suffered humiliation, tsuna will fight xanxus, this will make the story more interesting.
    the media like youtube people say tsuna get mukuro, enma, byakuya now need xanxus to fight either checkerface or bermuda, to do all that thing he need ietmitsu and hibari.
    Why does he need Iemitsu?

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sakura_fai View Post
    2)Plus, Tsuna's never gone to Hibari's home before (in fact, he doesn't really know Hibari that well either, aside from school and the vongola incidents)
    3)Tsuna hasn't seen Hibari for a long time....the last time Tsuna saw Hibari was when he faced off against Ryohei, Gokudera, and Yamamoto. (from what i remember)
    Only a few days of the competition have passed. a few days is NOT a long time. AT ALL.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Why does he need Iemitsu?
    He doesn't. Iemitsu is already out of commission with his injury to his stomach and looks like he's on crutches. Sure, he can probably go for another round given his Resolution, but he wants Tsuna to continue to grow. That's why I think Iemitsu won't be taking any part in the upcoming battles.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Momotaros View Post
    He doesn't. Iemitsu is already out of commission with his injury to his stomach and looks like he's on crutches. Sure, he can probably go for another round given his Resolution, but he wants Tsuna to continue to grow. That's why I think Iemitsu won't be taking any part in the upcoming battles.
    Precisely. Wanted to hear lamenguy's reasoning.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sakura_fai View Post
    I think the first person was Hibari...
    1) In Reborn Colore, it states that Hibari owns a Japanese style house.
    Spoiler show

2)Plus, Tsuna's never gone to Hibari's home before (in fact, he doesn't really know Hibari that well either, aside from school and the vongola incidents)
    3)Tsuna hasn't seen Hibari for a long time....the last time Tsuna saw Hibari was when he faced off against Ryohei, Gokudera, and Yamamoto. (from what i remember)
    4) Tsuna was visiting all the reps anyway and Hibari was a rep.

Hey~! Anyone else think that Reborn is purposely losing his hope in order to push Tsuna to become more of a boss and think of a plan? After all, Reborn can't be with Tsuna all the time, and this would be a great opportunity for him to test Tsuna and see what he can do without Reborn's help.
    1) He's probably not the only one with Japanese style house in Japan...
    2) True, but it would be strange to ask the Ninth of all people where it is.
    3) Actually, it was before then (Tsuna was fighting with his dad, so he didn't see Hibari), but it was only a fews days. That's not a long time at all, especially since he probably saw him during school.
    4) But why keep Hibari a secret? It's not like he's some secret weapon better than the others. It would be kind of obvious. In fact, if it ends up being Hibari, I personally would find it boring.

Actually, a lot of people think that, looking at the other posts...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member just_a_girl's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree, if it's Hibari, it'll be kinda boring because it's such an obvious option. Besides, when there's fighting going on, Hibari doesn't need to be invited, he just shows up all by himself. However, it may very well indeed be Hibari. Sometimes Amano does exactly what is expected of her.

And I guess when Tsuna reveals his grand plan, all these guys, except Enma, will say "huh, that's just naive bullshit, of course, but we'll join anyway, cause right now it just happens to be convenient for us to go with it"
    There's no such thing as too much sleep.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member keng4896's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I think the first person was Hibari...
    1) In Reborn Colore, it states that Hibari owns a Japanese style house.
    Spoiler show

4) Tsuna was visiting all the reps anyway and Hibari was a rep.

Hey~! Anyone else think that Reborn is purposely losing his hope in order to push Tsuna to become more of a boss and think of a plan? After all, Reborn can't be with Tsuna all the time, and this would be a great opportunity for him to test Tsuna and see what he can do without Reborn's help.
    1. Yes, but he wouldn't build that bamboo tap outside his house, instead of destroying it because it's dripping sounds annoying.
    2. uhh...Tsuna seems suprised that that person is in Japan, Hibari is in Nanimori the whole time, so there's no reason for Tsuna to think that he is in some other place.
    3. He seen him lots of times, off-screen
    4. I still think that he's talbot

As for this part, I actually think that Reborn did gave up hope, how much people can think of "filling up strawberry juice with GRAPE juice"?

And lol, byakuran is still feeding on marshmallows in a sickbed, haha.
    Last edited by keng4896; June 16, 2012 at 03:09 AM.

Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

It's definitely NOT Hibari. Tsuna said "Thanks" for the information not for fighting. So he ask that person's address to get the information not to invite into fighting.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I think they will not fight Checkerface. As from what Tsuna discovered when he saw Lambo he said on his thought "Filling up the missing part". Looks like Tsuna's answer, is to refill Arcobaleno's pacifiers with their own flames, thus allowing them to live. since Bermuda already refilled his own pacifier with a new flame and thus is still alive(?) and kicking, or so he seems to . It's hard to say because he is in an arcobaleno form, has a clear pacifier (not stone like the rest of Vindice) and is covered by his clothes, and bandages.Hmmmm, of course, it might not be just refilling it with a new flames, but even mixing them. Hard to say, as what Lambo did can be interpreted in a few ways.

What's more, there is a need to consider one more thing. Tsuna is capable of absorbing and changing flames to his own. Perhaps he came with an idea on how to change that absorbed flame (from people he visited), to someone else's. If you think about it logically, the Sky flames are a combination of all the 6 flames... I think , anyway it balances them at least.

I think the guy that Tsuna visited is not Hibari but perhaps the guy who made the rings because that's the only person I can think of at the moment.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's Lancia, based on kaizerryo's post.

If you thinking about, he's the only other character who has had a Sky ring.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Linfone View Post

What sky ring? The ring he gave Tsuna wasn't a sky (at least, it never gave the hint of being one). It was pretty much a regular ring.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Linfone View Post

Lanchia is not of the Sky affinity at all.
    In the games he had Storm flame.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3