Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 154

Thread: Madara Vs Hashirama, Uchiha Vs Senju

  1. #106
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    437
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Vs Hashirama, Uchiha Vs Senju

    k for one i was comparing goku and vegetas power levels and whos stronger?

    second heres the some lines from the databook i thought were worth reading

    Sharingan is an observation eye, which is capable of exposing everything, an illusion eye capable of casting illusions and also an eye of jutsu copying capabilities.

    Sharingan's observation eye, is one of the finest in doujutsu. Within split seconds, this observation eye is capable of exposing to the user all systems of Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu, also the movement and attacking path of the opponent, or the opponent's defences against fatal moves, evading movements from the user's attack, etc... These will enhance the overall combat abilities of the user in different situations. This petrifying ability is worthy of the title, "Heaven's Eye".

    Plus the ability of copying, Sharingan, can wield its true capabilities... that is to copy and possess jutsus seen only once by the user. Regardless of whether its chakra molding or seals forming, all the under lying physics of the jutsu will be copied and remembered by the user in an instant. In order to weild the jutsu, the user must have sufficient chakra and also an able body that can withstand the demands of the jutsu.


    this came straight from kishi so i guess even he's wrong right?

    i know that all uchiha didnt have the sharingan but as i said before they lived in a time of constant war and battles so a there would have been a lot more of them then sasukes past makes sense right?

    itachi said that izanami was created to punish uchiha for their arrogance so guess what that means, there must have to be a number of uchiha would had ms or else they wouldnt be able to punish each other. if only a few people had ms than no one would be able to stop or punish them for being arrogant because no one would have the eye power to stand up to them and dont bring up itachi and sasuke because itachi went easy on him and if he was serious he wouldve killed him long ago.

    you need to stop and realize that the uchiha are severely over powered, hashirama and madara were on the same level of power or else it wouldnt have been a battle to the death maske sense right? so if there are other sharingan users in the clan how can a clan with no special abilities keep up with them?

    As i've said twice before, being rivals doesnt make you equals. just because there someone in your league doesnt mean they can match everything you do. theres always gonna be a number one regardless of how little better they are

    Im comparing the skills and bloodlines and the uchiha have the utmost powerful one in the series and you cant deny that
    Last edited by Kid Chameleone; June 23, 2012 at 03:48 PM.

  2. #107
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Vs Hashirama, Uchiha Vs Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    haku and kimimaru were the last of their clans, we saw kimimarus clan being wiped out in the manga and hakus was explained by kakashi plus http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yuki_clan and ukon and sakon were never explored so we cant say there arent more people with that ability. wood style is hashiramas and his alone! what dont you get? its been covered many times in the manga and databooks, if it was exclusive to the senju orochimaru couldve found a senju instead of experimenting on 60 kids trying to obtain it. youre wrong.
    The issue at hand is the availability, and both Haku and Kimimaro are unique in possessing their bloodline limit. Haku's mother didn't have it, and only a handful of others in Kimimaro's clan had his, but nowhere near his powerlevel. So they both prove that a bloodline limit can skip generations and that the strength of it can differ between users. Hashirama was never stated to be the only person ever to possess it. He's just the only person we know in recent history to possess it, which doesn't mean much when it's been shown that some bloodline limits rarely manifest and can skip generations. There's a reason I keep using Haku and Kimimaro as an example. Like you said, we don't know every single member of their clan, so we don't know who else could have gotten it. The same can easily be said about the Senju, since we only have a rough history of the clan. But between the fact that Madara and Tobi required it to resurrect the abilities of their shared ancestor, the Rikudou Sennin, that pretty much tells us that it's been there from the beginning.

    Um, Orochimaru experimenting on children doesn't change anything here. The whole reasons for his experiments was in regards to grafting Senju Dna in a Uchiha's body, so that he could gain the Rinnegan and fulfill his goal. He would have had to experiment on them regardless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    and experience has a lot to do with battles what are you saying? how can you claim that experience has nothing to do with battles? the more you fight the more you become accustomed to it so sasuke fighting older nin like deiedara, a fighter in akatsuki who beat gaara and killerbee a well experienced older fighter are gonna have a better battle sense than him. in each of sasukes fights he won because of the sharigan.
    Deidara was like three years older then Sasuke. Anyhow, experience has been shown to not have a lot to do with battle. Shikamaru defeated Hidan, who had more experience. Kabuto nearly defeated Tsunade, who had more experience. Naruto defeated Kakuzu, who was old enough to have fought Hashirama and Pain, who had been in countless battles. Need I even mention all the battles during the current war? Claiming experience matters alot and that Sasuke only won due to his Sharingan is ridiculous. And Danzo had the Sharingan too in addition to "experience", so how do you explain that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    he was able to see deidaras bombs underground and create a strategy from that
    he (almost) beat killer b with amaterasu
    he beat oro with the sharigan as did itachi
    - Seeing the bombs isn't winning. He still needed CS2 and a lightning nature to deal with them.
    - After Kirabi nearly killed him several times.
    - You mean the guy who was weakened and not fighting to kill? And Itachi's a different situation.
    None of your examples at all show the Sharingan being overpowered or giving Sasuke an instant win. Had Kirabi and Orochimaru been serious, and had Sasuke not had the right nature against Deidara, he would have been killed, regardless of having the Sharingan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    gaara got his abilitites from the shukaku which has been stated many times in the manga, the dust release is a tech developed by muu and passed on to oonoki so it can be learnt by anyone with enough skills and the three nature types needed, we already saw kimimarus clans history and he had the best blood of the clan, like madara and hashirama were the best in their clans, meis comes from her having three nature types so anyone with 3 types can develop their own techs like how darui developed the storm release from fusing water and lightning so anyone with two or more elements should be able to do it or develop their own moves with enough practice and skills, ukon and sakons clan was never explored so we cant claim that its theirs exclusively, and the blast and scorch release are mainly physical abilities which you need close range to execute any good nin could counter them with a little strategy, rock lee and guy both fought them without a bloodline but it was off screen and guess what? theyre still there lol and didnt look too damaged from these apparent ''op'' bloodlines. a good sharigan user can beat someone from a distance with mere eye contact, so how can you claim these are the same level of beast when they arent even close?
    Magnet release, which was possessed by both the Third and Fourth Kazekage, allowed them to control enough sand to mimic Shukaku, even allowing the Fourth to fight against the Bijuu one on one. The ability to use Dust release is incredibly rare, same with possessing two bloodline limits like Mei. Merely having two or more elements wouldn't allow a person to fuse them together. That takes a bloodline limit to do. You mention that Lee fought against the Blast and Scorch release, which is ignoring all the people they were killing with ease, yet are you ignoring he also fought against the Sharingan too and owned Sasuke with ease? And that we have actually been shown several strategies to fight against the Sharingan and MS? Regardless, both Blast release showed a considerable range as per Deidara and Scorch release wasn't that close either. If you claim that Blast and Scorch aren't much because so and so survived it, then what about the more then a dozen people who survived against the Sharingan and MS? It works both ways.

    Explain how being able to drop a entire desert on a person, turn an entire area to dust, creating an entire field of bone spears, or a lake of lava, or killing a person with a single touch, or ripping away at a person's cells, or blowing them up, or vaporizing a person is any more Op them knocking a person out with genjutsu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    the sharigan and the moves that come with them are too powerful and exclusive so yeah im gonna say they are hax
    Wow, a double standard. All those previous examples I just mentioned were exclusive and powerful, and unlike the Sharingan and it's evolutions, didn't possess any drawbacks with use. You seem to keep skipping over that part of the argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by metalia View Post
    You make it sound like if the Sharingan wasn't really OP. U seem to forget that a Uchiha just needs to see you to instantly kill you.
    Right, I must have missed the time we saw someone killed just by being looked at by the Sharingan...

  3. #108
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,901
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Vs Hashirama, Uchiha Vs Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    k for one i was comparing goku and vegetas power levels and whos stronger?
    Does not apply with Uchiha vs. Senju. Nice try though.

    Quote Quote:
    second heres the some lines from the databook i thought were worth reading

    Sharingan is an observation eye, which is capable of exposing everything, an illusion eye capable of casting illusions and also an eye of jutsu copying capabilities.

    Sharingan's observation eye, is one of the finest in doujutsu. Within split seconds, this observation eye is capable of exposing to the user all systems of Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu, also the movement and attacking path of the opponent, or the opponent's defences against fatal moves, evading movements from the user's attack, etc... These will enhance the overall combat abilities of the user in different situations. This petrifying ability is worthy of the title, "Heaven's Eye".

    Plus the ability of copying, Sharingan, can wield its true capabilities... that is to copy and possess jutsus seen only once by the user. Regardless of whether its chakra molding or seals forming, all the under lying physics of the jutsu will be copied and remembered by the user in an instant. In order to weild the jutsu, the user must have sufficient chakra and also an able body that can withstand the demands of the jutsu.


    this came straight from kishi so i guess even he's wrong right?
    Don't care. I go with what the manga shows, not with what's said that can be refuted. If you read what you just posted, then you'll see that Uchiha can't copy everything or use everything they copied. There's a limit to copying.

    Sharingan still has a limit, mainly the skills of who wields the Sharingan. While it may enhance the overall combat abilities, it's not gonna give them extra power. Sharingan won't help against a faster opponent if the wielder can't react in time. Sharingan may see through genjutsu, but it's meaningless if the wielder can't break out of the genjutsu. Same with casting genjutsu, it's still up to the wielder. And all that comes with Sharingan with three tomoe. Sasuke had like one or two tomoe but couldn't predict Kyuubi Naruto's path UNTIL he got the third tomoe.

    Quote Quote:
    i know that all uchiha didnt have the sharingan but as i said before they lived in a time of constant war and battles so a there would have been a lot more of them then sasukes past makes sense right?
    The Naruto Wiki itself says that Sharingan was rare, it never said Sharingan was common or more common during the pre-Konoha era. Despite the war era, the Sharingan may not have been as common and even if it was, it didn't guarantee victory when a person unlocked it in middle of a fight. Even if there was, it still supports my point that Uchiha were either not as haxxed made out to be or Senju were just as haxxed, being able to keep up with Sharingan.

    Odd thing is, Kishi showed how a Sharingan is or can be unlocked, so wtf with makin Sharingan rare, though it can apply to Itachi/Sasuke's time.

    Quote Quote:
    itachi said that izanami was created to punish uchiha for their arrogance so guess what that means, there must have to be a number of uchiha would had ms or else they wouldnt be able to punish each other. if only a few people had ms than no one would be able to stop or punish them for being arrogant because no one would have the eye power to stand up to them and dont bring up itachi and sasuke because itachi went easy on him and if he was serious he wouldve killed him long ago.
    MS is not required for Izanagi or Izanami. At least, not required for Izanagi anyway, as Danzou and Tobi proved. Even number of Uchiha did have MS, then the fact that they didn't wipe out Senju or were still equal STILL proves that Uchiha weren't as haxxed or that Senju was just as haxxed, if not more.

    We don't know how common Izanami was. We can deduce that MS wasn't required, as Danzou was able to use Sharingan on his arms, and we saw regular Sharingan on Tobi's eye before it closed.

    Quote Quote:
    you need to stop and realize that the uchiha are severely over powered, hashirama and madara were on the same level of power or else it wouldnt have been a battle to the death maske sense right? so if there are other sharingan users in the clan how can a clan with no special abilities keep up with them?
    I don't know. Senju must be even more severely overpowered? Maybe Uchiha isn't as overpowered as you keep making them out to be? I still haven't seen any proof that Uchiha is overpowered.

    Sasuke lost to Rock Lee, had to run from the kage, nearly got killed by Bee twice and got tricked by him, lost to Gaara, lost to Haku, and lost to Sound 4. Madara lost to Hashirama, was never able to kill him in many of their fights before their fight at VotE, and his clan was never able to beat or wipe out Senju, instead settling on a truce. Obito was a loser Uchiha who cried on a mission. Entire Uchiha got wiped out by less than five people.

    Even before Hashirama and Madara's time, Senju was keeping up with Uchiha well enough that they survived and was considered each other's rivals.



    Quote Quote:
    As i've said twice before, being rivals doesnt make you equals. just because there someone in your league doesnt mean they can match everything you do. theres always gonna be a number one regardless of how little better they are

    Im comparing the skills and bloodlines and the uchiha have the utmost powerful one in the series and you cant deny that
    You don't know who number one was before Hashirama's time, though. We can assume Senju was number one thanks to Hashirama, but before that it's an unknown. We do know that no one clan was more powerful than the other, or that they didn't wipe each other out.

    Senju has the most powerful bloodline in the series. Mokuton beat Madara, subdued the bijuu, and nearly made Hashirama immortal, even if Mokuton did manifest itself in one shinobi that we know so far.

    If Uchiha had the most powerful bloodline and the best skill, then why did the Senju last for centuries? You're not helping convince that Senju isn't haxxed or that Uchiha is more haxxed since Senju still existed, despite Sharingan and Uchiha.

    Hell, you could consider Hyuuga far superior. Not only do they have better vision (x-ray, 360 degrees), but they also have ability to cut off chakra flow. Even EMS Madara would be dead if his chakra was cut off against an enemy who wanted to kill him. Only jinchuuriki would stand a chance, or at least Naruto, but only if the enemy didn't go straight for the kill.

    Of course, considering how fast Madara was, it'd be hard to touch him.


    The only time haxx is related to Uchiha is when you're talking about Itachi, unfortunately. Whether ET or as mortal, he showed he was nearly unbeatable, and that only Pain had any chance of beating him. The other Uchiha have not shown the kind of prowess that he did, although who knows how good Itachi would have been at genjutsu without Sharingan. Or at taijutsu.

  4. #109
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,578
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Vs Hashirama, Uchiha Vs Senju

    here's one for you guys...screw this who would win in made up fantasy battles...there are threads for that...


    now,of course we can assume that oro was experimenting on the children of konoha(probably for danzou's benefit...and his own"wink").
    so, who was the one who informed them that uchiha and senju(sharingan and mokuton)=rinnegan...

    now,here's a stab...what if shisui was reading/giving info to danzou from the naka shrine tablet...or was madara oro's first experiments.
    could be how he died...could be how kabuto knows so much...
    oro worked on danzou and tobi is well aware of it...why couldn't it have been anyother root member(why was he like"damn orochimaru")?

    i want to know what's written on that damn tablet...it has been mentioned that the level of your eyes let you see more.
    i think this is why madara was sneaking around the shrine before him and itachi's agreement.
    he was reading the tablet with the rinnegan....
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

  5. #110
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Vs Hashirama, Uchiha Vs Senju

    Kabuto implied that he and Orochimaru guessed how to gain the Rinnegan on their own, though I wouldn't put it past Danzo to have known more. He would have known about the tablet probably and had the tools to read quite a bit of it.

    Speaking of which, wasn't there suppose to be more information available for EMS to read? Maybe Sasuke will return eventually and reveal the complete tablet.

  6. #111
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,578
    Post Thanks / Like

    Wink Re: Madara Vs Hashirama, Uchiha Vs Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Kabuto implied that he and Orochimaru guessed how to gain the Rinnegan on their own, though I wouldn't put it past Danzo to have known more. He would have known about the tablet probably and had the tools to read quite a bit of it.

    Speaking of which, wasn't there suppose to be more information available for EMS to read? Maybe Sasuke will return eventually and reveal the complete tablet.
    i thought that there was info available for rinnegan users also...but i could be mistaken.i'm just guessing at what importance shisui was to danzou...
    this is the only thing i can think of why madara was sneaking around konoha for so long.because if he wanted intel...he could have kidnapped and genjutsued just about anyone he wanted to.
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

  7. #112
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member metalia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Vs Hashirama, Uchiha Vs Senju

    The Sharingan is the best kekkei genkai atm except for the rinnegan, which is supposedly the natural evolution of sharingan. It is foolish to think that mokuton is more powerful than Sharingan because the manga leads us to believe it isn't. Mokuton is just the hability to use wood and trees while the Sharingan grants the best ninjutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu to the user. In a fight of two equally-skilled shinobis, the Uchiha will always win a Senjuu, because the first is using nuclear bombs while the second is just using a gun. The thing here is, the Madara vs Hashirama fight wasn't a fight between equals: Shodaime was better, and that's why he won.

  8. #113
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    437
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Vs Hashirama, Uchiha Vs Senju

    THATS EXACTLY WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING! i know hashirama won its been written but how can any clan match the uchiha is what im wondering. i didnt say the other clans werent strong i said the uchiha had the best abilities and its undeniable. kishi wrote in the databooks that the uchiha were the best and its been proven with the abilitites theyve been popping off.

    all i want to know is how can a clan with no abilities match the uchiha? hashi beat madara but it doesnt mean the rest of the clans were the same and he alone had the ability to supress the tailed beast or else all the senju including tsunade would be able to do it.

    if youre gonna disregard the databooks which are written by the author which clearly states that the uchiha have the best bloodline than go away. you cant disregard the words of the author because you didnt help write the story, your going on your own beliefs that other clans can match them when its been yet to be seen or written. if you believe another clan can keep up with them than name one that can match them ability, skills and perks wise

  9. #114
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Vs Hashirama, Uchiha Vs Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    i thought that there was info available for rinnegan users also...but i could be mistaken.i'm just guessing at what importance shisui was to danzou...
    this is the only thing i can think of why madara was sneaking around konoha for so long.because if he wanted intel...he could have kidnapped and genjutsued just about anyone he wanted to.
    Yeah, that was said, that the Rinnegan would be capable of revealing more, though then one has to wonder exactly how such information was discovered if Madara didn't even have the Rinnegan when he was apart of the clan and died shortly after gaining it. I suppose that's how Itachi knew of Nagato and his power.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    THATS EXACTLY WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING! i know hashirama won its been written but how can any clan match the uchiha is what im wondering. i didnt say the other clans werent strong i said the uchiha had the best abilities and its undeniable. kishi wrote in the databooks that the uchiha were the best and its been proven with the abilitites theyve been popping off.

    all i want to know is how can a clan with no abilities match the uchiha? hashi beat madara but it doesnt mean the rest of the clans were the same and he alone had the ability to supress the tailed beast or else all the senju including tsunade would be able to do it.

    if youre gonna disregard the databooks which are written by the author which clearly states that the uchiha have the best bloodline than go away. you cant disregard the words of the author because you didnt help write the story, your going on your own beliefs that other clans can match them when its been yet to be seen or written. if you believe another clan can keep up with them than name one that can match them ability, skills and perks wise
    It's not about disregarding anything. As been mentioned, you're making a judgment based on seeing the performance of the bets of the best of the clan. Madara, Itachi, and even Sasuke are heads above even those who were considered "elite" Uchiha, the few Uchiha's how would have possessed the Sharingan among the clan. You can't assume what we've seen from those three are what the any Sharingan user would have been capable of.

    Zabuza and Mei showed that the Hidden Mist could blind the Sharingan's sight, Lee and Ee showed that the prediction ability was meaningless if the user couldn't keep up, Naruto showed us how clones can get around the Sharingan's ability, Chiyo told us how two against one was regularly used against the Sharingan's genjutsu threat, Deidara even trained one eye to act as a genjutsu counter, Sasuke and Ee both showed Amaterasu could be evaded, Tsunade showed chakra enhanced strength could damage even Susanoo, and this isn't even factoring in unique abilities like Mei's lava or Gaara's sand. The Uchiha clan being a powerful clan doesn't mean they were untouchable or even that they couldn't be overcome without even needing special powers.

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #115
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member metalia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Vs Hashirama, Uchiha Vs Senju

    Probably the clan Senjuu as a hole was stronger than Uchiha's at that moment. Which means a lot, because we know both Madara and Izuna had the mangekyo sharingan, which means they were ridiculously powerful. However, again, Senjuu had better trained/more talented ninjas. This is why Hashirama defeated Madara and why Senjuu remained as gobernors of the village and Uchiha remained out of the power positions.

    Kid Chameleone, you are wondering how could a senjuu defeat an uchiha while the second has the sharingan, which is clearly a better weapon than mokuton. Well, this is probably because Hashirama were ridiculously talented and knew perfectly how to counter the Sharingan. Also think that Hashirama could control the tailed beasts, and could literally put the Earth against his enemy. It is difficult to fight against a hole forest, even if u are Madara.

  12. #116
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,578
    Post Thanks / Like

    Wink Re: Madara Vs Hashirama, Uchiha Vs Senju

    Quote Quote:
    Yeah, that was said, that the Rinnegan would be capable of revealing more, though then one has to wonder exactly how such information was discovered if Madara didn't even have the Rinnegan when he was apart of the clan and died shortly after gaining it. I suppose that's how Itachi knew of Nagato and his power.
    i'm thinking that madara found this place as a safehouse/hold up...in which he may have just looked the tablet over and noticed he could read more.because how else would any other uchiha know about that...tobi i think was the one who mentioned it.
    as far as nagato goes...we were never shown the relationship him and itachi had,until they were ETed.i just remember the debates of"if nagato read the tablet or not for tobi/madara"...
    but,i'm sure this tablet issue will come up again...because why would itachi bring it up.instead of saying he seen madara sneaking around konoha and broke thru the defenses(leave it at that).but,goes on to say that"madara inspected/checked out the shrine"...again...why????


    here you go from(i know)narutopedia...it's mentioned here too:
    Quote Quote:
    The Naka Shrine (南賀ノ神社, Naka no Jinja; Literally meaning "Shintō Shrine of Southern Joy") is a shrine in Konohagakure. In the main hall, beneath the seventh tatami mat from the far right, is a secret meeting place of the Uchiha clan. In there, is a tablet containing the clan's secrets and can only be read with specific dōjutsu. The Rinnegan is able to decipher more of the tablet than the Sharingan and the Mangekyō Sharingan are able to. Here the secrets of the Mangekyō Sharingan, the story of the Sage of the Six Paths and the Ten-Tails, as well as the secrets of Madara Uchiha's body.
    now what secrets are there of madara's body...wow...and i hope kakashi gets a look at this thingy.secrets for the mangekyo...this goes back to when i brought up this in the main chap thread.will kakashi develop the S/T jutsu like tobi...they are the only two with"god's power"kamui.
    Last edited by gnut; June 24, 2012 at 03:30 PM.
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

  13. #117
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,901
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Vs Hashirama, Uchiha Vs Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    THATS EXACTLY WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING! i know hashirama won its been written but how can any clan match the uchiha is what im wondering. i didnt say the other clans werent strong i said the uchiha had the best abilities and its undeniable. kishi wrote in the databooks that the uchiha were the best and its been proven with the abilitites theyve been popping off.
    It's not undeniable. If Uchiha had the best abilities, then Senju would not have been able to rival Uchiha for centuries, way before Hashirama's time, unless you want to say Hashirama lived since the days of Rikudou Sennin.

    Where did he write in the databooks that the Uchiha was the best? Obviously, if they were the best, they'd have wiped out Senju before Hashirama was born. If they were the best, they wouldn't have been defeated by three or four people, even if two of them had Sharingan and one was the prodigy of Uchiha.

    You said you considered Uchiha "haxxed" because they had skills only available to them. That sentence alone proves that you're biased against the Uchiha, and no matter what is said, you'll remain biased against them. Otherwise you should accuse Hyuuga of being haxxed, or Raikage and his dad, or Gaara and his dad, or many other clans like Yamanaka who can switch minds.

    Quote Quote:
    all i want to know is how can a clan with no abilities match the uchiha? hashi beat madara but it doesnt mean the rest of the clans were the same and he alone had the ability to supress the tailed beast or else all the senju including tsunade would be able to do it.
    All I want to know is, how did Senju manage to be on par with Uchiha for centuries before Hashirama's time. It means a lot when Senju and Uchiha were never dominant over each other, and that they were the only ones who could fight each other. You can argue all you want, but this was shown before Hashirama's time as well considering Senju survived for centuries warring with Uchiha.

    Quote Quote:
    if youre gonna disregard the databooks which are written by the author which clearly states that the uchiha have the best bloodline than go away. you cant disregard the words of the author because you didnt help write the story, your going on your own beliefs that other clans can match them when its been yet to be seen or written. if you believe another clan can keep up with them than name one that can match them ability, skills and perks wise
    If you can't provide manga proof that we can see, not read, then that just shows the strength of your argument. Everyone relies on databooks when they have no other way to support their argument, whether it's versus thread or whatnot.

    I'm not going on my own beliefs. I'm going with what the manga itself has shown. It has shown us and told us that Senju and Uchiha were among the top clans and were hired by opposite faction because no other clan like Hyuuga could take on Uchiha OR Senju. I'm going on Tobi's story of how Senju and Uchiha have fought each other for centuries, but no one clan was devastated or wiped out.

    Hyuuga is more haxxed than Uchiha. It's been said that not all Uchiha can get Sharingan, but we have seen Hyuuga acquiring Byakugan at early age. Not only that, but with training and Byakugan, as shown with Neji, they can have one of the best defense and be able to disable their opponents like what Neji did to Naruto. Plus, they can see through objects at certain range, see chakra, and among some skilled ones, see teneketsu!

    Unlike Uchiha, Senju were stated to have varied skills. There could have been some Senju that were great at genjutsu, some great with taijutsu, some with high speed, etc. You're using lack of knowledge on most Senju as an excuse to show that Uchiha is haxxed, which doesn't work.

    Quote Originally Posted by metalia View Post
    Probably the clan Senjuu as a hole was stronger than Uchiha's at that moment. Which means a lot, because we know both Madara and Izuna had the mangekyo sharingan, which means they were ridiculously powerful. However, again, Senjuu had better trained/more talented ninjas. This is why Hashirama defeated Madara and why Senjuu remained as gobernors of the village and Uchiha remained out of the power positions.
    Uchiha remained out of the power position because of Tobirama, not because of fighting.

    Quote Quote:
    Kid Chameleone, you are wondering how could a senjuu defeat an uchiha while the second has the sharingan, which is clearly a better weapon than mokuton. Well, this is probably because Hashirama were ridiculously talented and knew perfectly how to counter the Sharingan. Also think that Hashirama could control the tailed beasts, and could literally put the Earth against his enemy. It is difficult to fight against a hole forest, even if u are Madara.
    ... really? REALLY? If Sharingan is a better weapon than Mokuton, HOW did Hashirama beat Madara? Not only that, but he overpowered Madara's control of the Kyuubi with his own. Hashirama cna be an example of most Senju - good at genjutsu, good with taijutsu if he fought with Madara head to head, good with ninjutsu, and not just based on Mokuton, and he had tons of chakra.



    Manga, databook, and Naruto Wiki states that Sharingan was rare even among Uchiha. Stop acting as if most or all Uchiha unlocked Sharingan.

    And answer me this: if Uchiha was really "haxxed," then how did Senju survive against Uchiha and even be considered as their rival BEFORE HASHIRAMA'S TIME? Before Hashirama was born, before his father was even born.

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #118
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member metalia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Vs Hashirama, Uchiha Vs Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    And answer me this: if Uchiha was really "haxxed," then how did Senju survive against Uchiha and even be considered as their rival BEFORE HASHIRAMA'S TIME? Before Hashirama was born, before his father was even born.
    Uchiha have the best ninjutsu and genjutsu technique and can copy any kind of taijutsu. And it doesn't matter how much rock lee trains, an uchiha that trains the same amount of time will always ALWAYS be better due to better eyes. Is this enough haxxed to you?

    And Senjuu clan as a hole being better, doesn't mean one senjuu fighter will always be better than one uchiha fighter. In fact, the manga points to the opposite direction, and I don't need to show "manga proof" because everyone that has seen the series can understand the sharingan is superior to mokuton. Uchiha should be/are better shinobi than senjuu due to their kekkei genkai being better, BUT Hashirama was strong enough to defeat someone with a better kekkei than him.

    Senjuu probably survived prior to Hashirama simply because, as you said yourself, almost all senjuu could use mokuton and almost none uchiha could use the sharingan (and not to mention the MS). This doesn't make Senju intrinsically better by any means.

    Great power comes with a great price. The Uchiha have the best kekkei so far, but also suffer great consequences.

  16. #119
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,578
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Vs Hashirama, Uchiha Vs Senju

    Quote Quote:
    Great power comes with a great price. The Uchiha have the best kekkei so far, but also suffer great consequences
    and this is why senju could keep up and come to a truce...the fact that you are not hearing is...not all uchiha had sharingan(period,not ms or ems)sharigan period...
    senju had variious techs just like the sharingan has various tech...it only makes sense.senju were superior because of the stamina issue and of course an uchiha could take advantage with there eyes.but,we have what we have and that's:
    the two sons fought=who won...the clans both survived
    years of fighting/massacres/other clans extinctions=who won...both clans survived
    madara(the strongest uchiha)vs hashirama(the strongest senju)=hashirama won...both clans survived
    now there is sasuke and naruto(close relation to senju)...both clans representatives.
    kekkei genkais mean not if one does not use their head...plus again(beating a dead horse)not all uchihas had such KG....
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

  17. #120
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,901
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara Vs Hashirama, Uchiha Vs Senju

    No it is not. Sasuke trained for a month but couldn't keep up with Rock Lee's level of speed, he got tired fast enough. Which again brings us back to the particular Uchiha needing the skills. If they don't have the endurance or stamina, they won't be able to do high-speed taijutsu for long, IF they even have the speed to do so. Uchiha doesn't have the best ninjutsu either. Amaterasu? Sasuke and Raikage managed to avoid Amaterasu. Tsukuyomi? Bee and Danzou managed to break it. Susano'o? Raikage, Tsunade, and Danzou have broken Susano'o before, whether riblets or skeletal version. Their genjutsu can still be broken out of.

    And all that's assuming IF they get Sharingan. Doesn't look "haxx" to me.

    Yes, you do need to show manga proof because we have seen Mokuton beat EMS once and for all. We have seen a copy Mokuton user stand being stabbed with a chidori sword without suffering serious injury. Senju as a whole being better would not matter if Uchiha was "haxxed," they'd still be beaten.

    No, Senju were good enough to keep up with Uchiha. Nothin to do with "haxx," it just looks like an excuse to hate on Uchiha. If someone was "haxx," like Naruto, it wouldn't matter how good their opponents were, they'd still win. And why are people ignoring the fact that their kekkei genkai means nothing if it's not activated? Seriously getting annoyed with people ignoring the fact that Sharingan was rare among Uchiha. Basically, most Uchiha fought without having have activated their Sharingan.

    I never said all Senju could use Mokuton. We don't even know if they could, especially since it was said Mokuton was very rare. It could jsut as very well be Uchiha weren't "haxxed" or Senju were more "haxxed."

    They don't necessarily have the best kekkei. At least back in Part I, it wasn't the best. Madara may not have been able to do anything against Kimimaro, and he certainly had trouble with Gaara, Oonoki, and Naruto.

  18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts