Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: UEFA Euro 2012

Fruits Punch Samurai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted BBB Banana's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: UEFA Euro 2012

So with the Euro Finished and a sad excuse for a final and none of my fave teams reaching the finals I can say the best thing that happened was Natalia Siwiec

Spoiler show

So in the end it was still worth it

Hope we see her in WC2014 again and maybe rooting for Brazil since she lived here for many years and even speaks Portuguese

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to Miyagi for winning the Bracket Challenge!

Look how shiny his ball is

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    ~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Look how shiny his ball is
    I see what you did there.

I was rooting for Germany because of Mesut Özil but it was a well-deserved victory for Spain. They really have a good team and after David Villa is back, it will be very hard to outplay them. It's early to talk about it but Brazil doesn't give me much hope for WC 2014, I miss the old Brazil with players like Ronaldo, Rivaldo and Roberto Carlos. Brazil has to recover from the tragic memories of WC 1950, I wish they had a strong team that made them the ultimate favorites on home soil but their team is on the decline and it shows as they are out of top ten in world rankings for the first time since it was created.

Fruits Punch Samurai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted BBB Banana's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

That ranking is messed up... Well if Brazil had made it further into Copa America they would be in top 5 spot but they had an unfortunate elimination on penalty kicks after a game in which they were far superior to Paraguay but couldn't score.

Plus we've got a team made of young talented players that come from the generation that won the sub 20 world cup while they are not in their top shape yet they will be by 2014. We got some stars on the making like Neymar, Leandro Damião, Oscar, Ganso.

Plus some more experienced players Like Thiago Silva, Marcelo, David Luiz. Maycom from inter. Daniel Alves. And Maybe who knows even Kaka if he can get back into shape.

One thing I learned is that whenever Brazil is the favorite they lose eg. WC 98, 06. If the team from 2006 had been the same as from the Confederation cup we would have won but the coach decide to change it a bit and fucked up. But still we had Ronaldinho on top of his career, Ronaldo (although fat) Kaka, Robinho (Adriano should have been called instead just like in confederation cup) and we sitll lost even with the legendary Ronaldinho on the field.

In 2002 on the other hand the whole country was suspicious about the team and they were fucking epic in the competition. Kinda like Italy always surprises after corruption scandals

New Reply
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21