Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 75 Discussion

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

The Breaker The Breaker : New Waves 75 Discussion

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• *Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 74 Discussion / 75 Predictions

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/16752

RAW chapter is out

Spoiler show

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 74 Discussion / 75 Predictions

OMG the face on the last page made me blow in my shorts!!!

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker: New Waves 75 Spoiler Thread

Wow,what did GMR tell him. I believe that it was something from the videos he has been watching. I think we have only seen this once more (regarding the last panel) but I can't remember when. I so look forward to a translation.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 75 Discussion / 76 Predictions

poor sera hope she will be okay especially with shwoons blood. but is the end what i think it is the black threshold tech? last page looked great wonder what he thought of when thinking of 9ad i think it was the BT tech cause of the panel of what looked like a monster or something.
    Last edited by NAM61; June 07, 2012 at 09:53 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

GMR probably told him to protect those important to him, don't back down but go on the offensive to protect them.

Kinda irked Shioon isn't listening and instead fool hardy goes back. Also a cop out that he all of a sudden recovers from the brink of exhaustion to be able to use such a powerful technique. There really isn't any kind of rhyme or reason, or even logic to this story any longer. It's a shame, but I guess so long as it's fun or kicking ass it is reasonable.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well i dont wanna speculate BHT for shioon like everyone and their ancestors did every chapter since new waves started...but ima have to here...

Something...snapped(in his mind)

It may be BHT...

A beast was shown...metaphor to his state of mind right now....kinda like in dbz gohan's ssj2 transformation where a bird was shown flying away...metaphor of freedom as gohan let go and used full power

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    GMR probably told him to protect those important to him, don't back down but go on the offensive to protect them.

Kinda irked Shioon isn't listening and instead fool hardy goes back. Also a cop out that he all of a sudden recovers from the brink of exhaustion to be able to use such a powerful technique. There really isn't any kind of rhyme or reason, or even logic to this story any longer. It's a shame, but I guess so long as it's fun or kicking ass it is reasonable.
    i thought last chapter she gave him a blood pill and mentioned that it would take a a bit ffor him to regain his strength? this is pretty linear if you ask me with how his blood's been purified as well in addition...
    Last edited by bighawke5; June 07, 2012 at 11:16 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

After looking through this chapter there is something I really want to know...

Spoiler show

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post

Since we don't have a translation yet I can't really judge how foolish Shioon is in not listening to Sera yet. Although hopefully this entire incident will lead to him becoming a much more calm and collected character.

As for the part about Shioon going from brink of exhaustion to a powerful technique, it is not unprecedented in this story. The end of Part 1 illustrated just how serious the BHET can be. Goomoonryong went from seriously injured by a gunshot to owning many Munjus and other elite. Even if Shioon isn't on the verge of using the Black Origin Threshold, after his master he is the closest one to being able to achieve it.
    Last edited by 4ghost; June 07, 2012 at 11:40 PM.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i think i saw that monster (the one with shadows and veins on part 1 ) and i think GMR said on that video that don't get angry (you will become the hulk ) that will make you stronger but i could destroy yourself too.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ChaoticKen's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Long time no see fuckers, I be back from my however-long-I-feel-like hiatus.

SeRa tells ShiWoon to keep going straight and turn the electricity on at the end, but ShiWoon is still sorta sore about the whole "I beat your mother to half-death" thing that the good doctor has going on. SeRa lays down the slapdown on ShiWoon, tells him to do so or they die here, and so on. ShiWoon comes to his senses, and starts going across...

But the good doctor isn't making it so easy for him, what with the taunting. He keeps mocking and taunting ShiWoon, and SeRa has to keep telling him not to listen. He.... a) reminds ShiWoon that he put his mother in the hospital, b) claims ShiWoon is running away and c) loudly proclaims how badly injured SeRa is.

ShiWoon reaches the end. He can't find the switch, but luckily, finds a door. He opens it to see...

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The good doctor reveals that there never was a friggin' switch on that side in the first place. SeRa just sent him that way to keep him safe, since she knew that was the only way to get ShiWoon to go to the other side. She pretty much endured the entire thing without screaming in pain so ShiWoon wouldn't get worried. She tells him to go, but ShiWoon's never been one for leaving others behind. The good doctor makes it easier by stabbing her, and asks ShiWoon if he's going to leave a dying person behind.

ShiWoon flashbacks to various scenes with SeRa, the last one being her asking him, "If I were to be in the same situation as Jini, would you come save me as well?"

Of course ShiWoon is really and truly pissed, and rushes the good doctor, who deliberately didn't kill SeRa so he could manipulate ShiWoon into not running away.

SeRa thinks that the wise thing to do would be running away and leaving her behind, but then again, it's this part of ShiWoon that attracted her to him.

ShiWoon flashes back on (I think) the phone message that ChunWoo left him, in regards to the HyunChunJiGong.
    - According to ChunWoo, martial arts is a rational activiy.
    - This is because moving without thinking is at odds with martial arts, which focuses on form and style.
    - However, HyunChunJiGong is unique because it contains a style that focuses on emotion - especially rage.
    - If you use it, due to (some jargon I'm too lazy to translate) you go mad.
    - In essence, it's strong but you can't really use it, due to, you know, being insane.

ShiWoon, in his mind, tells ChunWoo that it's okay if he goes mad, as long as he has strength...

13. Thanks 18 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This can't end well. Did he not remember that Goom couldn't even tell friend from foe in that state? Even if he wants to protect Sera hes just as likely to finish her off. Although thats pretty much his only option atm considering his skill level, this could go very badly.

The only good part about all this is that we can expect some character development on the part of Shioon afterwards. Maybe he won't be quite so hotheaded and dumb afterwards.
    Last edited by Bludvein; June 08, 2012 at 12:58 AM.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Shioon (hulk) rampage is coming hahahahahaha i hope he will kill the doctor because of what he said about Shioon's mother and i hope Cool guy is watching this one and the one moon school head

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member toodlydo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The best last page of New Waves by far ! Shioon truly going berserk should be a real treat to the eye with an artist like Park at work.

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    Shioon (hulk) rampage is coming hahahahahaha i hope he will kill the doctor because of what he said about Shioon's mother and i hope Cool guy is watching this one and the one moon school head
    True. If the cool guy or that snobby guy leading the SUC walks in they would soil their pants.
    Breaker Artist's Blog's Official RSS Feed: here
    Breaker2's Official Release RSS Feed: here
    Breaker2 RAWs: here
    Naver Browser: here

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

your right on that Kidopitz27 ha ha shinwoo mad (HULK) now im glad we got an explanation on the technique thanks again ChaoticKen

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Afghanistan
    Post Thanks / Like

This past few chapters is making shion the worst protaganist ever. Agreeing to a girl to fight in the dark while he is on his way to the door? shouldn't this be the other way around?

Another stupid chapter but that last page is sure fanservice.

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast