Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 64 of 134 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 2003

Thread: Growing Like Fingernails

  1. #946
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lost. In afterlife.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    I guess, me knowing a lot of game soundtracks makes one forget that I do not actually play the game. :| My gamer friends are often fooled too. At first, they wonder how could I know the songs if I don't play the game. If you're there, I would have make an obvious glance at you.
    Funny thing is one of my friends is a fan of Ar Ton and she also likes Shikata-san. I learned a lot from her about Ar Ton. I even watched her play it once. And I also keep influencing her with Shikata-san's songs.
    I can imagine the glance so no thanks.
    Yup yup~ But I'm not updated about her again lately. Shame on me. Is there any new releases?

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Well, just now it was raining! Well, it did not last for an hour, but it's something. I just found out from my friend that yesterday, the temperature reached 41 degree Celsius. I'm glad I wasn't here that time.
    Good for you. It was dark here for as long as I could see the color of sky but nothing happened. Blargh.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Life?
    *pointing at phio-chan*
    **
    I don't get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    So you actually like studying? Studying is not fun, learning is. I wonder how can someone like studying? Are you one of the rare species like Shizuku?
    What's the difference?

    It's actually fun. One of the reasons why I picked medicine in the first place was because I was interested to be able to explain why your body works this or that way.

    But I'm not as near as Shizu in terms of... geek-ness.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Why do you complain if I'm the one who spam you?
    Did I?

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    *pointing at phio-chan again*
    **


    ---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Happy to serve, huh? *nasty grin*
    No weird thoughts.


  2. #947
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lost. In afterlife.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I can imagine the glance so no thanks.
    Yup yup~ But I'm not updated about her again lately. Shame on me. Is there any new releases?
    I also lost track already. I only follow Kajiura-sensei's news these days. Though Pantalea in Facebook is getting more active now. I often receive notifications from the group. Last time I was there, I found out something "wow". It's old news, but I only knew it and it rather shocked me.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Good for you. It was dark here for as long as I could see the color of sky but nothing happened. Blargh.
    I still don't know if we will get more rain. The sky is always bright here. I heard some thunders today, it should mean something.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I don't get it.
    My way of sarcasm. I don't get alonfg well with life.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    What's the difference?

    It's actually fun. One of the reasons why I picked medicine in the first place was because I was interested to be able to explain why your body works this or that way.

    But I'm not as near as Shizu in terms of... geek-ness.
    You're studying for school; you're learning for life. Here's a good quote to explain: "Every day you learn new things in life but you study a special subject."

    Why are you so fascinated with human's body... (Oh well, for someone who is interested in human's mind, I don't actually find human's body interesting.)

    I see. You have the makings for one though.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Did I?
    You did.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    No weird thoughts.

    What weird thoughts?

  3. #948
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lost. In afterlife.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    I also lost track already. I only follow Kajiura-sensei's news these days. Though Pantalea in Facebook is getting more active now. I often receive notifications from the group. Last time I was there, I found out something "wow". It's old news, but I only knew it and it rather shocked me.
    That's good. Glad they found another place.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    My way of sarcasm. I don't get alonfg well with life.
    Not that my relationship with life is that good either...

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    You're studying for school; you're learning for life. Here's a good quote to explain: "Every day you learn new things in life but you study a special subject."

    Why are you so fascinated with human's body... (Oh well, for someone who is interested in human's mind, I don't actually find human's body interesting.)

    I see. You have the makings for one though.
    Ah, okay, okay. On the other hand I think human's mind is too complicated to study and be explained properly.

    Sure, I think I do. But I'm not gonna be one, that potential has long gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    You did.
    I don't think so, really.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    What weird thoughts?
    Any weird thoughts a la yukihime. You know better than me.

  4. #949
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lost. In afterlife.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Ah, okay, okay. On the other hand I think human's mind is too complicated to study and be explained properly.

    Sure, I think I do. But I'm not gonna be one, that potential has long gone.
    Well, that's the beauty, isn't it? You will never get bored of people that way.

    Ah.. potential will never go. It will always be there inside you, waiting to be awoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I don't think so, really.
    You're such a forgetful person. Yare yare~

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Any weird thoughts a la yukihime. You know better than me.
    Oh, you think so? I often do not know what I think myself, you know.

  5. #950
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lost. In afterlife.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Well, that's the beauty, isn't it? You will never get bored of people that way.

    Ah.. potential will never go. It will always be there inside you, waiting to be awoken.
    Probably. Maybe I just don't like something which changes too easy and fast.

    Well, then it shall sleep eternally inside of me.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    You're such a forgetful person. Yare yare~
    Gomennasai.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Oh, you think so? I often do not know what I think myself, you know.
    Nyeh~ Then it'd be best for you to forget that sentence.

  6. #951
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lost. In afterlife.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Well, then it shall sleep eternally inside of me.
    Oh, you'll never know.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Gomennasai.
    Ckckck~ It's not sincere.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Nyeh~ Then it'd be best for you to forget that sentence.
    Why should I?
    Last edited by yukihime03; November 19, 2012 at 12:00 AM.

  7. #952
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lost. In afterlife.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Oh, you'll never know.
    I just can't picture myself to find a topic I'm really interested in now that I've come this far.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Ckckck~ It's not sincere.
    *shrugs*

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Why should I?
    So that it wouldn't bother you.

  8. #953
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hatsuharupeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    perth
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,741
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lost. In afterlife.

    What is it like, being lost in the afterlife? How is it? What does it look like?

  9. #954
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,406
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lost. In afterlife.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Because they're long.

    I'm this type of perfectionist player which will attempt to clear all side missions, open all chests, and gather as much money as she can to buy the best items and equipment. That makes me easily exhausted while playing. -__-
    Oh I see, I never was that type. Well to a certain extent maybe, but I don't need to clear everything. If possible I want to see all from the world and the story, don't care much about the rest.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Back then, quite. I worked on homeworks ASAP, studying super fast, just so I could play.
    Didn't expect that but I guess that makes you a little game nerd games are awesome though and I'm sure you could handle it

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    .... Kinda. But really, not like that. When I love the place, I'm happy to serve as well.
    Do you plan to reach admin level?

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Meh. FB is boring.
    Well I guess it can be useful at times but I don't feel like there's anything particularly interesting about it.

    I can't understand how some people can get so totally addicted to this everyone his own way but that whole FB hype is beyond me.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    LOL~ Not really. There are tons more smart people around me.
    How very true

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Missed this question.

    It's broken, unfortunately, but for the sake of my undying love for it, I decided to keep it around, with the cost of Mom's complain.
    How could it get broken?
    I still have mine here, do you want me to send it over to you?

  10. #955
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lost. In afterlife.

    Quote Originally Posted by hatsuharupeace View Post
    What is it like, being lost in the afterlife? How is it? What does it look like?
    It feels.. kinda awesome, since you can just wandering around as much as you'd like.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Oh I see, I never was that type. Well to a certain extent maybe, but I don't need to clear everything. If possible I want to see all from the world and the story, don't care much about the rest.
    Yeah, I know, that's my strange problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Do you plan to reach admin level?
    Yes!

    ... Just kidding. If I were to be trusted, I'd be honored. If not, I'm fine as what I am now as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Well I guess it can be useful at times but I don't feel like there's anything particularly interesting about it.

    I can't understand how some people can get so totally addicted to this everyone his own way but that whole FB hype is beyond me.
    True. But I quite like Twitter.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    How could it get broken?
    I still have mine here, do you want me to send it over to you?
    I don't know. Getting old, maybe? Not sure.

    Why should you send one when I have PS1 emulator on my laptop?

  11. #956
    News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    8th Day
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lost. In afterlife.

    why is yuki and phio always bickering like always bickering like since ever and forever in their threads
    Hi guys, I missed you all a lot.

  12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #957
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lost. In afterlife.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    It feels.. kinda awesome, since you can just wandering around as much as you'd like.
    wander. not wandering.

    ---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    why is yuki and phio always bickering like always bickering like since ever and forever in their threads
    Hi guys, I missed you all a lot.
    oh, hey Zel. Long time no see?
    And yeah, some things just don't change.

  14. #958
    Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Uganda
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,315
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lost. In afterlife.



    I thought you may like it

  15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  16. #959
    News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    8th Day
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lost. In afterlife.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post

    oh, hey Zel. Long time no see?
    And yeah, some things just don't change.
    How have you been ?

  17. #960
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lost. In afterlife.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    How have you been ?
    Well, just like usual aside from being slaved by my lecturers. Only that I think I'm getting crazier. Don't worry, at the end of semester, I should be fine again.

Thread Closed
Page 64 of 134 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts