Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 119 of 134 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2003

Thread: Growing Like Fingernails

  1. #1771
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,288
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: AFA ID 2013, I'M COMING!

    If I can't come, you have to buy me souvenirs!!! Anime and manga stuffs!!

  2. #1772
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    8,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: AFA ID 2013, I'M COMING!

    Still can't believe I sang in front of important people today: the director of the hospital we'll study in, Jakarta's governor, Minister of Health, and President of Republic of Indonesia.



    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    If I can't come, you have to buy me souvenirs!!! Anime and manga stuffs!!
    I'll do my best. With one additional day and bigger venue, I pray it'll be easier to browse stuffs around. If I can come, that is.

  3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #1773
    Chibi Onihime 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Iceiphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,232
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A ride too wild.

    Excited about Ailee's comeback?

  5. #1774
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,288
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: AFA ID 2013, I'M COMING!

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Still can't believe I sang in front of important people today: the director of the hospital we'll study in, Jakarta's governor, Minister of Health, and President of Republic of Indonesia.

    Somehow that kind of thing becomes common once you realize that it's actually not something so great unless it's personal. Meeting them when it's their public appearance: not so great. Actually having a heart to heart talk with them: awesome, since it means they actually put aside some time just for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I'll do my best. With one additional day and bigger venue, I pray it'll be easier to browse stuffs around. If I can come, that is.
    I think you have to learn from the professional anime-fest goer.

  6. #1775
    MH's Most Passionate Member 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! scav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boneyard
    Country
    The Wall
    Posts
    9,449
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A ride too wild.

    lmao they asked you to sing? btw that Ailee girl in your avy is really pretty, too bad i can't stand the k-pop except sistar19


  7. #1776
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    8,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A ride too wild.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceiphoenix View Post
    Excited about Ailee's comeback?
    TOTALLY. ASDFGHJKL

    Have you seen the teaser and album cover? I'm highly anticipating it, fufufu~ Do you listen to Ailee too?

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Somehow that kind of thing becomes common once you realize that it's actually not something so great unless it's personal. Meeting them when it's their public appearance: not so great. Actually having a heart to heart talk with them: awesome, since it means they actually put aside some time just for you.
    Well, but still, it's something great for me. Something new.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    I think you have to learn from the professional anime-fest goer.
    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by scav View Post
    lmao they asked you to sing? btw that Ailee girl in your avy is really pretty, too bad i can't stand the k-pop except sistar19

    Yeah, yeah. Most boys are so in love with SISTAR, sure. I have nothing against them (I love Hyorin's voice) but I just don't like their image. Too bad because they have the voices/talent to sing but with that image... meh. >_<

    Ailee sometimes appear with sexy clothes too, which I'm not really comfortable with. That's why I prefer to just listen to songs instead of watching, except if the clothes are okay. XD

  8. #1777
    Chibi Onihime 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Iceiphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,232
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A ride too wild.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    TOTALLY. ASDFGHJKL

    Have you seen the teaser and album cover? I'm highly anticipating it, fufufu~ Do you listen to Ailee too?
    Indeed I have. Hahaha, I see that even your location is related to Ailee.

    Her vocals are amazing. I especially like "보여줄게". I really like the contrast between the soft first verse and the rest of the song. Do you have a favourite song of hers? (Or are they all your favourites, hahaha? )

  9. #1778
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    8,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A ride too wild.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceiphoenix View Post
    Indeed I have. Hahaha, I see that even your location is related to Ailee.

    Her vocals are amazing. I especially like "보여줄게". I really like the contrast between the soft first verse and the rest of the song. Do you have a favourite song of hers? (Or are they all your favourites, hahaha? )
    Yeah, a bit hyper about her lately, with her comeback less than a week!

    I think that's the hangul for 'I Will Show You'? It's my bets favorite too. I also like 'Heaven' and 'Ice Flower'. She's basically kicking most songs with her strong voice so I generally like them all, muahahaha.

  10. #1779
    Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    大秦
    Country
    Bavaria
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,252
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A ride too wild.



  11. #1780
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    8,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A ride too wild.

    Quote Originally Posted by Akainu View Post

    Hiii!

  12. #1781
    Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    大秦
    Country
    Bavaria
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,252
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A ride too wild.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Hiii!
    Halooo :3

    How do you do?

  13. #1782
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    8,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A ride too wild.

    Quote Originally Posted by Akainu View Post
    Halooo :3

    How do you do?
    Busy and tired as usual. You?

  14. #1783
    Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    大秦
    Country
    Bavaria
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,252
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A ride too wild.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Busy and tired as usual. You?
    Quite a bit tired as well. Got done with (part 1 of) a compact-course earlier, so relaxing for a bit now

  15. #1784
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,551
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A ride too wild.

    *looks at title*

    Akainu must be a beast

  16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #1785
    Smiling Moe Hunter 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,005
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A ride too wild.

    Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    *looks at title*

    Akainu must be a beast
    Is this some kind of sexual innuendos?

Thread Closed
Page 119 of 134 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts