Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 113 of 134 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2003

Thread: Growing Like Fingernails

I hate shovel 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Babo cheoreom.

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I often go out with friends, doing things we like together from watching movies to going to karaoke. Like, releasing stress together since we're all in the same battlefield with different 'seasonings', but still it's good to have someone to forget those things for a while, haha. Mind me asking why not go with your friends?
    Hmm, no particular reason. I just don't like hanging out with friends, I'm not really good with.. I don't know, being fun? I'm not an anti-social, I can be noisy in crowd as well, but most of the time I prefer doing anything by myself if possible.

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Hmm, no particular reason. I just don't like hanging out with friends, I'm not really good with.. I don't know, being fun? I'm not an anti-social, I can be noisy in crowd as well, but most of the time I prefer doing anything by myself if possible.
    I think I can understand. There are times when I feel like being alone too. And honestly if I think about it further, it started ever since I entered uni and since I lived in a boarding house, haha. Like, sometimes you're just tired of dealing with people that you shut yourself and rest. I wonder if it's the same for you. :P

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

We're similar, I suppose. I prefer silence and solitude, but sometimes I get sick of being alone, since every time I leave me to my own self, I'll be thinking about hard stuffs (the fate of the world, the purpose of human beings, and such). It really does not help me relax. Lately, I'd been spending time doing weird things (for example, singing Indonesian songs loudly like a drunk broken-hearted person) with my friends, they even found it unusual that I would be like that. I think my stress had just gone into a new level where I'm starting to go out of character.
    Maybe after this phase is over, I'll be back to my own solitary self.

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    We're similar, I suppose. I prefer silence and solitude, but sometimes I get sick of being alone, since every time I leave me to my own self, I'll be thinking about hard stuffs (the fate of the world, the purpose of human beings, and such). It really does not help me relax. Lately, I'd been spending time doing weird things (for example, singing Indonesian songs loudly like a drunk broken-hearted person) with my friends, they even found it unusual that I would be like that. I think my stress had just gone into a new level where I'm starting to go out of character.
    I rarely sick being alone though.. I mean, I'm not much of a philosopher like you . For me being relax is to have my spare time alone: reading, movies etc, my relationship with other people are mostly business or because of we have common hobbies.. God, now I'm sounding like a recluse person.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

That sounds scary. I think you sound a bit too obsessed with all the philosophy, lol.

I rarely sick being alone though.. I mean, I'm not much of a philosopher like you . For me being relax is to have my spare time alone: reading, movies etc, my relationship with other people are mostly business or because of we have common hobbies.. God, now I'm sounding like a recluse person.
    Uu, exactly! Nothing's wrong with it. Just that sometimes doing it with friends is fun too.

Someone I know often go to sing in karaoke alone. That's sad and kinda scary, tbh.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

That sounds scary. I think you sound a bit too obsessed with all the philosophy, lol.
    Actually I've been like this since I was in junior high. In fact, when we got into high school and we took the multiple intelligence test, my second highest intelligence is existential intelligence. I think I'd never realized I had been philosophizing.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Agio Aigo Aigo

Sa sang ge - otoke otkoe

Omo Omo

- Just practicing the Korean, excuse it.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually I've been like this since I was in junior high. In fact, when we got into high school and we took the multiple intelligence test, my second highest intelligence is existential intelligence. I think I'd never realized I had been philosophizing.
    Mmmm. Now how to put that intelligence into better purpose, not to kill your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Agio Aigo Aigo

Sa sang ge - otoke otkoe

Omo Omo

- Just practicing the Korean, excuse it.
    Aigoo, haha~ Are you self-teaching yourself Korean, or do you take any Korean course? Watching drama too much, I can't help but notice some words too, like those you wrote. They are famous, haha~

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Mmmm. Now how to put that intelligence into better purpose, not to kill your friends.
    I don't kill anyone... for real. I might or might not have killed them over and over again in my head.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Oh, and.. I wonder if you've watched the anime of Shinrei Tantei Yakumo?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't kill anyone... for real. I might or might not have killed them over and over again in my head.
    That's equally dangerous. The better the visualization in someone's head, the greater chance he's gonna do it when reasons/chances rise in the future.

Oh, and.. I wonder if you've watched the anime of Shinrei Tantei Yakumo?
    Nope, not planning to add it to my list. Not sure if it's better than the manga, and I prefer manga at the moment.

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Uu, exactly! Nothing's wrong with it. Just that sometimes doing it with friends is fun too.

Someone I know often go to sing in karaoke alone. That's sad and kinda scary, tbh.
    I'm kinda awkward socially.. not strange, but I perceive myself as not a fun guy that you want to be alone with

I think that's pretty normal. Sometimes I jog at 10 PM alone as a stress reliever activity , it's kinda weird.

Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm, I wonder... what do you (and your colleagues) think about the "breakthrough" in human cloning? is that even a topic?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm kinda awkward socially.. not strange, but I perceive myself as not a fun guy that you want to be alone with

I think that's pretty normal. Sometimes I jog at 10 PM alone as a stress reliever activity , it's kinda weird.
    LOL. I'll take note of that.

Hm~ I think jogging at night is not that strange, heard it before. Or I'm getting used to all strange things around me.

Quote Originally Posted by Akainu View Post
    hmm, I wonder... what do you (and your colleagues) think about the "breakthrough" in human cloning? is that even a topic?
    Not sure what you meant with "breakthrough", unfortunately~

Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure what you meant with "breakthrough", unfortunately~
    Producing human clone embryos up to an age of 5 days in the same manner as sheep have been cloned. It's still far away from living clones and that certainly is not the intention of the research, but it is indeed unheard of... well at least if you don't count the fake korean try ^^ (cf. BBC)

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akainu View Post
    Producing human clone embryos up to an age of 5 days in the same manner as sheep have been cloned. It's still far away from living clones and that certainly is not the intention of the research, but it is indeed unheard of... well at least if you don't count the fake korean try ^^ (cf. BBC)
    I see~ That's quite interesting. Although I don't think cloning will be able to go far because of the problem in the genetics (like how Dolly looked old, had diseases like an old sheep), even worse in humans, maybe. But to go as far as 5 days is quite a new step indeed, congrats to us, lol.

Thread Closed
Page 113 of 134 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast